Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where was Debbie for her new half brother's big day?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

That was a bit random for Lydia to be related to the betting slip lady

gazzer wrote: »
    That was a bit random for Lydia to be related to the betting slip lady

Stupid is the term id use. I thought Betting slips didnt have a name on them ? Can anyone confirm this?

Stupid is the term id use. I thought Betting slips didnt have a name on them ? Can anyone confirm this?

They don't

Lydia and Dan's brother were in beauticians when old lady was there mentioning her bet before she passed on

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They don't

Lydia and Dan's brother were in beauticians when old lady was there mentioning her bet before she passed on

If for example such a case went to court who is to say that the betting slip is owned by said person or that it wasnt picked off the ground?

There just seems to be a gaping hole in this storyline. Was the deceased aware of her win?

Legally if someone cashes in your betting slip there is **** all you could really do to prove it was yours to begin with unless the shop assistant recognises you if its say a routine bet. Even then..

• Advertisement

Jeez thats great casting with the younger Faith there. A dead ringer. Is she the actresses real daughter?

Cheek of Charity there. I hope they handle this storyline someway sensitively and encourage women who suffer post natal depression to seek help.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

What a fantastic episode.

What a fantastic episode.

Very good episode. Not sure Emmerdale has ever done the flashback thing or at least not back that far to give it that dated look

Jeez thats great casting with the younger Faith there. A dead ringer. Is she the actresses real daughter?

Cheek of Charity there. I hope they handle this storyline someway sensitively and encourage women who suffer post natal depression to seek help.

I actually liked Charity being her usual blunt self but being honest telling Moira that her kids prefer her

Now that was good casting for flashback for all 4 and a great episode

I thought Faith was going reveal she gave up a kid which is why she pushing Cain to Moira and Issac, I thought there was talk of a new Dingle so could still happen

I actually liked Charity being her usual blunt self but being honest telling Moira that her kids prefer her

Now that was good casting for flashback for all 4 and a great episode

I thought Faith was going reveal she gave up a kid which is why she pushing Cain to Moira and Issac, I thought there was talk of a new Dingle so could still happen
    I thought charity was trying to be devil's advocate. A kind of...youre just like me thing to sway Moira into keeping Isaac

• Advertisement

I thought charity was trying to be devil's advocate. A kind of...youre just like me thing to sway Moira into keeping Isaac

Yes but she told the truth Noah and Debbie do prefer Moira

I think Charity is bored, she is not cut out to be running a pub :P so is messing with clearly very smitten Vanessa

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Can someone tell me please what Lachlan intends to do with the drill ?
    Lobotomise himself??

Cain and Harriet , think there will eventually be a heartbreak again , hope not though ☺

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lobotomise himself??

Cain and Harriet , think there will eventually be a heartbreak again , hope not though ☺

:D

Its nonsensical stuff.

Cain changing the child was way OTT. Ive changed babies before and yes they can be stink but Cain was acting as if he was defusing a bomb. It really isnt that big a deal.

Has Debbie had any interaction with baby brother Issac?

Has Debbie had any interaction with baby brother Issac?

Dont think so. She is too busy prostituting herself to an idiot who has way more money than sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭screamer

:D

Its nonsensical stuff.

Cain changing the child was way OTT. Ive changed babies before and yes they can be stink but Cain was acting as if he was defusing a bomb. It really isnt that big a deal.

Ah yes but this is Cain changing a nappy....it has to be OTT for Mr hardman to be doing it. I laughed when he appeared with the baby in the carrier strapped to himself.
    Where did Debbie happen across Mr moneybag s and why is he so into her being the little scrubber that she is?

screamer wrote: »
    Ah yes but this is Cain changing a nappy....it has to be OTT for Mr hardman to be doing it. I laughed when he appeared with the baby in the carrier strapped to himself.
    Where did Debbie happen across Mr moneybag s and why is he so into her being the little scrubber that she is?

I dont know when they conjured up this utterly stupid storyline. Around a month ago i think. Looks like judging by his reaction to her fobbing him off tonight he is going to become a sociopathic control freak. Yawn. Just kill her and be done with it.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lobotomise himself??

I think Lachlan is going to hide in the Home Farm attic and drill a peep hole

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭screamer

More like a creep hole...as he's a total little creep with his big floppy hair....

• Advertisement

Dont think so. She is too busy prostituting herself to an idiot who has way more money than sense.

or taste
    I hope Tom is Chris Tate's son and is out for revenge so just using Debbie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Aren't his parents supposed to be dead though as he inherited the wealth.

Aren't his parents supposed to be dead though as he inherited the wealth.

Shot by the Joker or Two-Face when he was a boy i suppose? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Great choice of colour for the furniture for someone with small children Tom. Capri Sun and Nutella on toast will look well on that sofa.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

See they mentioned something about the last paragraph in the last week or so..when Lawrence said about the last time they were together. Don't think they ever raised that before though.

Just catching up on tonight's ep. I hope Robert doesn't weasel out of it and Rebecca sticks to her guns.

Emmerdale producer Iain MacLeod has revealed when viewers will learn who really killed Emma Barton – and the good news is, they won't have to wait long to find out whodunnit.

Show bosses have named seven potential suspects in the mystery, which began when Emma was pushed from a viaduct by an unknown culprit last month.

Moira Dingle actress Natalie J Robb previously revealed to Digital Spy that the cast were filming different endings to preserve the secrecy surrounding the storyline.

And now, the show's boss has confirmed that fans will definitely know who killed Emma... before Christmas.

"We'll find out who did it before Christmas," he told TV Times.

"Will the killer strike again? If you've already committed a murder, you'd go to any lengths to cover it up – that's what got Emma into this mess in the first place."

During the interview, MacLeod also teased the possibility that there could well be another victim before the killer reveals his or herself.

Who does Tom want to bury, Debbie or Charity? I am glad he has an hidden agenda and really was not falling for Debbie who puts her children first as her top priority (not :rolleyes:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

Catching up tonight, I thought Tom was possibly related to Cameron ?

Advertisement