Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Can't wait to find out who he is related to and exactly what his plan is !

• Registered Users Posts: 36,085 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Pete had receding temples and a bald crown last week, full thick head of hair tonight, what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Given all the noise he makes in the attic, I think they all must be deaf.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Oh god. Chrissie is so annoying!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Cameron or Declan for Tom. More likely Declan given his money?

• Advertisement

Sarah is the image of Oliver Twist!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Lachlan ...as they say in the UK...just ”do one”

• Registered Users Posts: 86,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RobertKK wrote: »
    Given all the noise he makes in the attic, I think they all must be deaf.

I thought Home Farm was large, around 3 or 4 storey, attic seems to be on the second floor

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Lachlan ...as they say in the UK...just ”do one”

I hope he does not kill Gerry

I am getting sick of this new Sarah now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Cameron or Declan for Tom. More likely Declan given his money?

If it was Cameron’s son, wouldn’t Debbie recognize him, it wasn’t that long ago. Also it wasn’t that long ago Carl Kings son was on it too. I reckon he is Chris tates son for sure! Noah’s half brother.

• Advertisement

If it was Cameron’s son, wouldn’t Debbie recognize him, it wasn’t that long ago. Also it wasn’t that long ago Carl Kings son was on it too. I reckon he is Chris tates son for sure! Noah’s half brother.

That would be fantastic if he was a Tate! Then if he got Home Farm, the tates would be back where they belong! It would explain why he's avoiding charity!

I hope Tom is Chris Tate's son

Another theory is he is connected to Declan Macey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

They certainly love showing Tom topless :):) Its as bad as Hollyoaks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

They seem to do that with the young men. Pete is another one... For balance can we have maybe Priya out of the shower with a very small towel. :D

Lawrence is one tough muddafúcka when he is angry :eek:

This is the worst acting I have seen in so long. That Lawrence family has to go

Ah stop, Lachlan is cleaner then the rest of the family despite going missing. How the hell is he going to explain this? Reminds me of the 2 Limerick brothers who were kidnapped back around 2003 and done an interview in brand new tracksuits on the news the evening they were 'released' not a bother on em. :rolleyes:

This is the worst acting I have seen in so long. That Lawrence family has to go

Chrissie is like a younger female version of Sandy in that she goes for unnecessary drama all the time. As for Carly from the Inbetweeners, thats about her level. What we need is Jay to turn up next and start taunting Robert :D

Ah here...theres no need to badmouth the Inbetweeners! ;):D

Lawrence is one tough muddafúcka when he is angry :eek:

He is just mad he never did or will get his way with Robert :p dirty old f&cker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

That little lad washing the car before the start credits in Emmerdale looks a lot like Lucky. I keep waiting for him to lose the head when the woman drives up in the muddy car.
    :eek:

Ah here...theres no need to badmouth the Inbetweeners! ;):D

Not criticising the prog per se but Carly's part was just about minimal enough in it to make her relatively irrelevant. She is out of her depth with all the drama she has to try manage now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I notice Robert never mentioned drugging Lawrence :):) It was so satisfying to see Robert getting battered. It has been a long time coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Will Aaron now feel sorry for Robert??

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Bob is such a good sport! :)

Who’s Tom!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Gal44 wrote: »
    Bob is such a good sport! :)

Who’s Tom!?

Tom Waterhorse Waterhouse,... Debbie's multi-millionaire boyfriend with a fetish for gobby Mancunian single parents that have a face like a cow licking piss off of a thistle. :pac:

Robert should get Lawrence done for assault

Lachlan "So I'm the only one in this family Robert has not hit on" :p

Moira contacts Holly's dealer for drugs

Funny enough Zach never gave a boll0cks about the house when he ran off with Joanie :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Well, that was a disappointing twist in the storyline.

Advertisement