Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Is that it after all the Tom mystery! So disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 86,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gal44 wrote: »

I hope there is more than him just loving golf and wanting his own course

Jeez they are going through some hassle for a golf course :confused: They must be in line to host the Ryder Cup or something? :rolleyes:

Some dastardly villains eh?! :rolleyes: 50k on top of the market price for that Dingle kip. Debbie is getting showered with houses and cars too... Where exactly is the problem here? :confused:

Jeez they are going through some hassle for a golf course :confused: They must be in line to host the Ryder Cup or something? :rolleyes:

Some dastardly villains eh?! :rolleyes: 50k on top of the market price for that Dingle kip. Debbie is getting showered with houses and cars too... Where exactly is the problem here? :confused:

Do Tom, Morris and Graham know Shadrach is buried in pig pin of Dingle farm?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do Tom, Morris and Graham know Shadrach is buried in pig pin of Dingle farm?

Ha ha, could be a nice fright for them to get on the 9th. Honestly though the Balmory writers would do better than this sh*t.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Gal44 wrote: »

Ugh, I’m so disappointed too. I still hope he is a Tate! If not, they have really missed a trick there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

There HAS to be more to this story than the golf course angle. If it was just that Tom would have made a bee line for Charity. She is driven by money so would have no problem throwing her family under the bus. It has to be a revenge plot for either the entire Dingles or else against Charity. Im still going for the theory that Tom is Chris Tate's son and believes that Charity killed Chris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Funny enough Zach never gave a boll0cks about the house when he ran off with Joanie :rolleyes:

I know the hypocracy is driving me mad

Pure nonsense storyline. id be out of that dingle kip like a hot snot down a runny nose with an offer like that and so would anyone normal suppose you had to rent somewhere for a while. Zach didnt give a fúck for the memories when he went off with Joanie.

Id say fair city have better actors than Tom. Shocking dialogue tonight....And that stupid fake accent. Even with the golf course thing it still makes no sense what he would want with Debbie.

And ive never heard of a CPO for a ***king golf course but correct me if im wrong on that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

gazzer wrote: »
    There HAS to be more to this story than the golf course angle. If it was just that Tom would have made a bee line for Charity. She is driven by money so would have no problem throwing her family under the bus. It has to be a revenge plot for either the entire Dingles or else against Charity. Im still going for the theory that Tom is Chris Tate's son and believes that Charity killed Chris.

Wasnt there something about Kim Tate making a return..??

• Advertisement

Adam reports Ross to the police for Emma's murder

How come Cain hasnt met Tom yet..........is he his dad..:eek:

Also trying to remember when Debbie returned with a load of cash...who did she fleece..??

How come Cain hasnt met Tom yet..........is he his dad..:eek:

Also trying to remember when Debbie returned with a load of cash...who did she fleece..??

Why was Debbie and Charity missing the big Dingle family meeting and also Aaron and Faith :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why would Belle not want to move into a new modern house and have money left over for her education? Is there something wrong with her? You wouldn’t have to ask me twice.

Poor old Alfie :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Alfie :'(

pjohnson wrote: »
    Alfie :'(

Only a complete mong would turn down an offer like the Dingles got and we are meant to believe that a family running money making scams since they were introduced to the show would turn it down? :rolleyes:

Poor old Alfie....:(.....but why..?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Only a complete mong would turn down an offer like the Dingles got and we are meant to believe that a family running money making scams since they were introduced to the show would turn it down? :rolleyes:

It wasn't the fcuking dog that turned down the offer. That has fcuk all to do with the poor old dog dying ya eejit.

Maybe got the cancer from radon gas....

• Advertisement

Poor old Alfie....:(.....but why..?

The poor boy did look old and id imagine his real life owner probably dont want him filming any more. Understandable

And Belle is on about getting one from a new litter of pups already? :confused:

pjohnson wrote: »
    It wasn't the fcuking dog that turned down the offer. That has fcuk all to do with the poor old dog dying ya eejit.

Eh, where did i say it was? :confused: Cop on. Im talking separately about the ridiculous storyline that is running parallel.

Edit: granted i realised i quoted your post. More out of a habit i have. i know it was irrelevant.

Faith is hilarious gangster paradise lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

The poor boy did look old and id imagine his real life owner probably dont want him filming any more. Understandable

And Belle is on about getting one from a new litter of pups already? :confused:

The tears were actually streaming down my face at that scene of Alfie dying. :( The actor who plays Zak said that all the actors in the scene were crying for real. Alfie's owner thought it was time for the mooch to bow out of the show as she had noticed that he was losing his hearing.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

FRESH START!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Here, does anyone know the Geography of up near the Dingles? Is the Sharma house up next to Pollard and the Dingles or was Priya just randomly in Pollard's house for no reason when she came out giving out about the noise? I always thought it was just Pollard, The Dingles, and the Scrap Yard up there...

Here, does anyone know the Geography of up near the Dingles? Is the Sharma house up next to Pollard and the Dingles or was Priya just randomly in Pollard's house for no reason when she came out giving out about the noise? I always thought it was just Pollard, The Dingles, and the Scrap Yard up there...

Sharmas house also up near there but it looks like Tom only wants Dingle house and land or Dingle scrap yard

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sharmas house also up near there but it looks like Tom only wants Dingle house and land or Dingle scrap yard

Thanks. Never realised the Sharma's were up there as well, so I was caught off guard a bit when Priya suddenly appeared tonight.

Thanks. Never realised the Sharma's were up there as well, so I was caught off guard a bit when Priya suddenly appeared tonight.

The sweet factory also close too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

http://emmerdale.net/map/

I found this map a bit old, but you get the idea.

Advertisement