Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

Ross is looking fine ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Ross is looking fine ðŸ˜

The guys in prison will love him alright......:P

• Registered Users Posts: 86,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emmerdale looks set to rock Charity Dingle's world in the New Year with a heartbreaking development.

Long-time fans will remember Charity (Emma Atkins) was reunited with her long-lost daughter Debbie (Charley Webb), who learned the truth about her parentage after being raised by Paddy and Emily Kirk.

However, Debbie isn't the only long-lost child from Charity's past. In her teenage years, Charity also gave up a son for adoption when she became pregnant after being the victim of sexual assault.

According to The Sun, Charity will be unknowingly reunited with the son she once gave up when he turns up in the village.

The situation is bound to bring heartbreak for Charity, as she's once again confronted with the residual trauma from both the sexual assault and the pregnancy that resulted from it.

Representatives for the ITV soap have yet to confirm that this storyline will be kicking off in 2018.

Charity has recently faced conflict with Debbie, when she discovered that her daughter's boyfriend Tom Waterhouse (Ned Porteous) had ulterior motives for getting close to the Dingle family.

Emma Atkins has been involved in hard-hitting storylines since she first debuted as Charity Dingle in 2000, having masterminded any number of schemes to get even with her in-laws and was once even framed for the murder of ex-husband Chris Tate (Peter Amory).

If it is Tom :eek: sick

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I love your spoilers Liz !

Agree , if it's Tom it's aargh but it often happens :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I love your spoilers Liz !

Agree , if it's Tom it's aargh but it often happens :(
    Dingles do like keeping it in the family :P, maybe Tom is the son of her rapist so half brother of her son, Hollyoaks already did twins and siblings sleeping together

• Advertisement

Oh lordie !

Easy know I only watch Emmerdale ☺

That spoiler wow hope it’s true for the LOL

I'm guessing Victoria will be hopping into bed with Ross (again) or Pete now her and Adam are finished and he leaves soon

Could Harriet have bumped off Emma?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I'm going for Gabby. As an outside bet I'd like it to be Arthur as some kind of midget Keyser Söze type. :)

I'm going for Gabby. As an outside bet I'd like it to be Arthur as some kind of midget Keyser Söze type. :)

Whose car did Arthur drive to the viaduct :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,714 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Laurel :D

Loving the episodes tonight , the long awaited reveal !

Well ,wasn't expecting that bit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭CH3OH

It was.............

it wouldn't be right to say

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

How did Emma know all that about Holly and Moira being in the room earlier with her cuppa etc? We only heard about that this week I think? Thought we were gunna get a big reveal about how Emma killed Holly there :(

How did Emma know all that about Holly and Moira being in the room earlier with her cuppa etc? We only heard about that this week I think? Thought we were gunna get a big reveal about how Emma killed Holly there :(

Emma knew what to say to push Moira's buttons so she would help push her :D but I was thinking too was Emma involved in Holly's death but Emma and James were away at the time :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

On the day that Holly died the viewers saw Moira bring tea into Hollys room and she told the police that also when Adam and Victoria where there. It was common knowledge.

Great episodes last night. The killer was obvious when you think about it but the viewers just assumed that Moira had post natal depression.

Calling it now We know Moira pushed Emma but the fall didn’t kill her someone else did just wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Moira wakes up in hospital to find Emma sitting there with her baby......it was all a dream...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,084 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Can't believe Laurel was gobbling Bob's noodle . That is a funny side story they threw in there.

• Advertisement

Is Adam going to take the blame for Moira, she surely won't let him go to jail, Ross and Cain will I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 36,084 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

No one goes to jail, all blows over and deals are made I bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I've not watched in it 12 months. What did I miss ?? ;)

Can't believe Laurel was gobbling Bob's noodle . That is a funny side story they threw in there.

I think Brenda will gobble Doug's organic carrot when the truth comes out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Natalie J. Robb has just signed a new one-year contract so she's going nowhere for a year at least.

Was Laurel Gaby's alibi?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I was full sure She had something to do with it.

Does Harriet know more or is she just jealous and hurt as Cain wants Moira

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm not surprised as to what Moira did to Emma. Emma taunted her. It was too obvious but not as obvious that it was her it could have been any of the suspects mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

They need to get rid of Brenda. There's no need for her.

Advertisement