Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Emmerdale on Christmas Day at 5:50pm for 1 hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emmerdale on Christmas Day at 5:50pm for 1 hour.

It features Robert having A Christmas Carol Groundhog Day

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭MsWesterosi

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It features Robert having A Christmas Carol Groundhog Day

I hate the whole Robert/Aaron hype (I refuse to refer to the couple by the spliced nickname). They're all wrong as a couple. In reality, someone who'd turned his life around like Aaron did, and been through so much, wouldn't tolerate the likes of Robert who murdered another person and who spends his life conning and framing people - they're all wrong for each other and I definitely won't be watching on Christmas day!

And don't get me started on Cain and Moira - another pairing I loathe. I change the channel everytime Moira comes on, as she's such a hypocritical b***h.... I much prefer Harriet. I still miss John, and her cheating with Cain and Holly's worse descent into heroin addiction had a lot her bunk up with Cain.... I hope she goes down fro Emma's murder - and Emma - mad and bad as she was - wasn't wrong. Moira, knowing her daughter's history of drug abuse should have pullled back the covers to check she was okay when she put that cup down.....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭MsWesterosi

Bob and Laurel has to be the most unlikely fling ever..... I mean, it's madcap, ridiculous Bob FFS. If it had been someone like Pete it would have made more sense.... Then again, she did leave Ashley for gormless idiot Marlon.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I don't like Adam taking the fall for Moira tbh .

If she is finding it so hard to cope with the guilt over killing Emma , how on earth is she going to cope with the fact her son will be imprisoned because of her ?

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I don't like Adam taking the fall for Moira tbh .

If she is finding it so hard to cope with the guilt over killing Emma , how on earth is she going to cope with the fact her son will be imprisoned because of her ?

Yes the guilt will eat away at her, I thought Cain would want to help Adam for Moira, he is glad to let him stay in jail, imagine if it were his precious princess Debbie all he would do :mad:

I am guessing Victoria will get with Ross and become a mom to Moses

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I am guessing Victoria will get with Ross and become a mom to Moses

Does anyone know are they still dating in real life? I know there was a whole load of off-screen drama about a year and a half ago when Isabel Hodgins (Victoria) cheated on Michael Parr (Ross) with Danny Miller (Aaron), and for a while after they tried not to have too many scenes with Ross and Aaron together, because Michael really didn't want to work with Danny. I assume it's mostly been resolved.

I'd actually much prefer Ross and Victoria together than Ross and Debbie anyway.

Good acting from Ryan as drunk Robert,I enjoyed the singing :p

This episode is simply appalling. Although I did laugh when he decked Jimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 30,559 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is it just me or is this episode bad?

• Advertisement

Is it just me or is this episode bad?

Not just you. It's utterly horrendous.

And the Dingles used be very funny years ago but their inbred antics have become incredibly tiring over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The hell is this. Nice to see Val back at least.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Only watching now. 20 min in. Awful stuff.

edit: "you got a lot gayer after I died" that was actually hilarious..probably going to be the best part of this episode.

Merry Christmas

Val was the only saving grace of one of worst Christmas episodes ever and why was Cain, Marlon, Debbie and her kids missing Dingle Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

I thought it was a great episode, I love Robert so enjoyed a full episode of him 😘ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Aaron’s family are a joke, they way Chas and Faith talk around that guy Alex, so overbearing and childish. They are only dating ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

fin12 wrote: »
    Aaron’s family are a joke, they way Chas and Faith talk around that guy Alex, so overbearing and childish. They are only dating ffs.

Alex, run to the hills I tells ye!

Alex, run to the hills I tells ye!

He likes a bit of rough

I expect all the family to watch and cheer when Aaron finally gets it on with Dr. ChippyDales :P

I did like Aaron and Faith's chat about scars

The god like esteem that Aaron and Debbie are held by their family is painful. Sick of that Zac going on about the great home they have too. The home which he left twice.

• Advertisement

What was Bob thinking of getting with that miserable bitch Brenda to begin with? Id be glad to be rid of her. A gossipy ignorant cow.

Lachlan playing Robert with his own cunning scheming wickness :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Lachlan playing Robert with his own cunning scheming wickness :p

Karma...:)

cant see the "all new" Robert letting him away with it for long tho....

I think Laurel will crack and tell Brenda

I think Laurel will crack and tell Brenda

Hey Brenda, next time you go "storming" off..check the bus timetable.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,559 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

We probably know the Dingle's will get their way and keep their house. Part of me would like them to loose their house and move on some where else and the story to show them being a bit miserable for a while but for them to move on because they have one another and it was only a house.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Loving Lachlan returning to his bad self again , quite a complex character to play .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Belle doesnt seem to give two sh*ts about the Dingles home when she has agreed to move in with Lachlan.

Emmerdale has revealed that the White family's dramatic New Year stunt will be a huge car crash.

Viewers will see the cursed clan involved in a potentially deadly accident just when they're planning to leave the village forever.

Scenes airing in early January will see Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley) hire a private investigator to find out whether the Whites are hiding anything from him.

The PI confirms that the family are planning to move to Australia, which would cut Robert off from his baby son Seb.

While Robert reels from the news, Chrissie is more focused on convincing her twisted son Lachlan to join his loved ones for their fresh start abroad.

Lachlan is reluctant to leave his life in the village behind, so Chrissie betrays him by trying to sabotage his relationship with Belle Dingle so that he won't have any reason to stay.

Chrissie tells Belle all about Lachlan's problems and his episode in the attack so that she'll break up with him. Her sneaky plan works perfectly when Belle ends their romance in horror.

Lachlan is furious when he realises that Chrissie is responsible for the split, but his dark mood isn't the only thing that the Whites should be worried about right now.

With a little help from Victoria, Robert snatches Seb just as the Whites are packing the car to leave.

Robert drives off with Seb, forcing the Whites to give chase in a desperate attempt to get the youngster back.

Disrupting the crisis with his own dramas, Lachlan tells a shocked Chrissie that he knows what she said to Belle and lunges for the steering wheel.

When the car veers into the opposite lane into the path of a lorry, will everyone survive?

• Advertisement

Belle doesnt seem to give two sh*ts about the Dingles home when she has agreed to move in with Lachlan.

I'd like to see a CPO on the Dingles house and they ALL have to move in with Lucky...:D

Advertisement