Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shouting his love for Harriet in the B&B, what has happened to Cain Dingle :eek: Charity is now more tougher than him, I mean she sh*t in your man's house :p

I was shocked when that happened...its such a "knackery" thing to do..

• Registered Users Posts: 86,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A Tate now owns Home Farm again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Tate will be back with Debbie no knickers b4 long or her mother

Tate will be back with Debbie no knickers b4 long or her mother

TomJoe would be better with Charity

Debbie and Sarah are annoying, can they f&ck back to France or join up with Andy, you know Jack and Sarah's father, does Vic and Rob ever take notice of their niece and nephew :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Graham seems to be a more interesting character than TomJoe.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Graham seems to be a more interesting character than TomJoe.

He reminds me of Alfred in Batman.

"You didn't save me, we saved each other" So bad, it was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

So is Tom going to be living in the big house all by himself? Still no mention of Zoe Tate. I dont know why anybody wants to live in that house. Its cursed. Everbody ends up either dead or in prison or on the run :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

I didn't realise Rachel was Joe's mother. I remember when she was in it, years ago and she was murdered. I remember she had a child alright but don't remember him being in it. Good to see a Tate back in Home Farm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    A Tate now owns Home Farm again

All set for Kim's return then..

gazzer wrote: »
    So is Tom going to be living in the big house all by himself? Still no mention of Zoe Tate. I dont know why anybody wants to live in that house. Its cursed. Everbody ends up either dead or in prison or on the run :):)

The actress who plays Zoe has terminal cancer :( maybe her daughter with Scott I think she was named Jean could return

• Advertisement

Ross Barton turns violent with Moira Dingle next week after finally finding out the truth about Emma's death.

Ross still has no idea that Moira was the one who killed his mum last year, but everything is about to change in big episodes for the Bartons.

Next week's episodes see Moira (Natalie J Robb) finally reach breaking point as Ross kindly supports her through a very difficult time.

When the police reveal that they've found a body which may be Adam's, it's Ross who gives up his time to stay by Moira's side throughout the ordeal.

Moira ultimately receives a positive update from the police which sees her break down in relief, but when Ross continues to help her through the emotional day, she decides that she can't live with her guilt for any longer.

Realising that Ross deserves to know the truth, Moira confesses that she murdered Emma – prompting a furious reaction as he pins her violently to the wall.

When Pete arrives and breaks up the explosive argument, he also learns the truth about what happened to Emma. How will he react? And with Moira's fate now in the hands of the Barton brothers, could she still be handed in to the police?

Michael Parr, who plays Ross, revealed: "As you can imagine, Ross's reaction is pretty physical. Straight off the bat, Ross's default setting is attack, so that is what he does.

"That's when he goes and grabs Moira by the face. We're not allowed to grab by the throat, for compliance reasons, which is frustrating!

"Immediately all Ross hears is that someone has killed his mum, and it's a mixed bag because he did want her dead at that time. Had Pete done it, then I think he is the only one that would make Ross have said 'Okay, we won't say anything about this'.

"Moira does try and explain what happened, but when she tells that story, it just brings a whole lot of other things up for Ross, like that Moira has always been the reason that Ross has had a troubled childhood. He thinks: 'If it wasn't for you in my life, I might have turned out like the rest of them.' So he wants to remove her from the picture."

Asked whether Ross wants to publicly expose Moira's dark secret, Michael replied: "No, because there is a family shame there as well. There's also a relief of 'Thank God that I haven't done it', so Ross is off the hook, but he doesn't want anybody else knowing. He just wants a normal life for his son, at the end of the day.

"What Moira confesses, it makes it all worse, because after everything he's been through, he's finally starting to be nice and civil to people. He's also started to be really nice to Moira in the build-up and they are finally bonding as a family, but then she hits him with this."

• Registered Users Posts: 30,559 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

That was a good crash!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Omg. That episode was amazing. In shock!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Emmerdale v Fair City at 8pm.

FC, I need some comedy after the first half of Emmerdale which was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I should have added, I am saving it for 8:30pm, watch a proper soap opera.

That was a good crash!
    It was the best crash scene ever. It was BRILLIANT. Can't wait until 8pm.

That was a good crash!
    It was the best crash scene ever. It was BRILLIANT. Can't wait until 8pm.its emmerdale for me at 8.00pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think whoever plays Lachlan is a great young actor , very credible and believable , well done !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I think whoever plays Lachlan is a great young actor , very credible and believable , well done !

I used to think he was very wooden but he has really come into his own as a wee sociopath.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

La_Gordy wrote: »
    I used to think he was very wooden but he has really come into his own as a wee sociopath.

I used to think he was wooden too tbh , until it dawned on me that he carried a fairly heavy , dark storyline from the beginning !
    He never really had that many light hearted moments , poor chap :)

• Advertisement

Thought robert was just gonna drive off for a minute.

That's a shame. He was one of the best actors in it. !

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Does no one care about the poor truck driver?

Does no one care about the poor truck driver?
    Poor extra.!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Yer one used to be in The Bill

I thought Lachlan was going to blame Robert, tell Aaron's doctor fella that Robert caused it

If Rebecca dies and Lachlan goes to prison, Seb gets all White's wealth so Robert too :p which is what he always wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭screamer

Ooh err that was some good episode there emmerdale..... Have to say I prefer emmerdale to any of the other soaps. The storylines are always good and keep you thinking. Not really sorry to see the back of those who left it tonight. Lawrence had become a pathetic character of late and Krissy just not bad enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,559 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Make all the monsters disappear!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Emmerdale is beating the other Soaps hands down at the minute.

Good storylines with a smarting of comedy thrown in at times (but not silly comedy).

Other soaps over complicate things and ends up dragging on and then suddenly stops with no real closure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Great episodes yesterday, actor who plays Lachlan is so good and his new haircut actually makes you take him more seriously if that makes sense! I will miss Chrissie though! Gerry is gas, Priya and the fart was so random!! Lol!

Advertisement