Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,084 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

BTS_CRASH_LOUISE_EMILY-9deab65.jpg?quality=90&lb=720,479&background=white

She's ok now. Recovered from death.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

They are really outdoing Eastenders for misery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Lachlan is just itching to pull the plug. He is a real psychopath. It will be interesting what they will do with him now his family has more or less gone. I imagine he will get a job with Tomjoe, to do the dirty work that Graham refuses to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lachlan is just itching to pull the plug. He is a real psychopath. It will be interesting what they will do with him now his family has more or less gone. I imagine he will get a job with Tomjoe, to do the dirty work that Graham refuses to do.

I hope he does not kill Gerry or Belle, don't care about Rebecca

• Registered Users Posts: 30,559 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was under the impression that Lachlan was also leaving it or did I imagine it?

• Advertisement

I was under the impression that Lachlan was also leaving it or did I imagine it?

I believe all the Whites are so yes

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I believe all the Whites are so yes

Such a pity. Lachlan is brilliant in my opinion. He is so torn between good and evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I think theres a bit more storyline between Robert and Lucky to go yet..i hope anyways..

I think Rebecca should have die in the crash with Lawrence and kept Chrissie in the coma, have her wake up and see if she would cover again for Lachlan

The actress who plays Chrissie did a better job that the one who plays Rebecca

I think Rebecca should have die in the crash with Lawrence and kept Chrissie in the coma, have her wake up and see if she would cover again for Lachlan

Chrissie got a hard time a lot online but I did prefer her to Rebecca. I feel she's still like her teenage character in The Inbetwenners Carly. I generally her Carly.

• Advertisement

Harriet who, don't give up your job

'I thought about it all night' says Cain. Yeah id imagine Moira was very convincing with her legs spread :rolleyes:

As for Joe and his right hand man....An Aldi version of Batman/Bruce and Alfred :pac:

She done absolutely nothing for the show. Chrissie on the other hand had a bit of malevolence about her. While she was also a pain her character had a point.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

:eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ooh murders ahead over the house been knocked!
    Clever move though , invite them around so the house is empty , along with the village :D

And can someone tell me why David is acting so suspiciously and looking so guilty ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Suppose he was off visiting your one that moved to Greece.

Finally the Dingle ****hole is flattened .
    giphy.gif

Eh did those children make it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Eh did those children make it out?

What ?

I was about to ask who was inside but it's the two boys , is it ?

Good man Graham though !

Graham going all Steven Seagal on them

HardToKill-03-sg.gif

• Advertisement

Is it wrong of me to be delighted that their house is ruined?

Some demolishers. They just knocked a house without properly evacuating a building, and ensuring gas, electricity and oil was disconnected???......sure :rolleyes:
    No safe pass courses done there :pac:

Painfully bad writing.

Is Joes sidekick from the Marvel universe? Whooped ass like Chuck Norris on steroids and now he is single handedly removing the rubble himself? :eek:

Marlon so funny, his wrestling move looked like he was getting head, then threw her against the furniture.

Some demolishers. They just knocked a house without properly evacuating a building, and ensuring gas, electricity and oil was disconnected???......sure :rolleyes:
    No safe pass courses done there :pac:

Painfully bad writing.

Is Joes sidekick from the Marvel universe? Whooped ass like Chuck Norris on steroids and now he is single handedly removing the rubble himself? :eek:

I was about to says he's not your ordinary driver/assistant ! Hope he clobbers TomJoe

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Graham, so much cooler than Alfred. Love it.

No, i had accused him of being an Aldi version of Alfred yesterday and 24 hours later he is Chuck Norris on Steroids... What a difference a day makes as the song goes. :D

More like Gotham's Alfred

I was going say Graham has a particular set of skills :p

Is TomJoe and Noah not curious about each other, they are half siblings or does TomJoe believe Noah is Cain's son

Is Tracy next bed post notch for TomJoe

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Graham is an animal! From mild mannered driver to holding up a beam on a collapsing house!

pjohnson wrote: »
    Graham is an animal! From mild mannered driver to holding up a beam on a collapsing house!

A8PjAPW.gif

• Advertisement

:D

The phrase 'He went into full beast mode' springs to mind. They should have played this song while he was whooping ass

Advertisement