Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,528 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tracy has a stalker

Where is Vanessa's son Johnny?

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Does anyone else, like me, watch Emmerdale on the TV3 Player? It used to be uploaded almost straight after it has been shown on TV. Now it is often hours before its uploaded!!! Same with Corrie. Real annoying!!

Ah **** just as bad a RTE with Fair City :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The odd time I experienced this!

I find they upload the soaps fairly quick but they are as slow as hell uploading CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Ah **** just as bad a RTE with Fair City :(

We have found that the 2nd episode on a Thursday is very slow to be put up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tracy has a stalker

Where is Vanessa's son Johnny?

Johnny's gone to the magic Emmerdale creche where all the Dingle children go for months on end....:D

• Advertisement

Why is Charity off chasing Vanessa and not planning how to keep the pub and revenge on TomJoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,559 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I actually don't mind Joe Tate to be honest. I think the
    acid attack on Ross
    is good in away because Debbie is to much of madam and it teach her a lesson!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,084 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

giphy.gif

Should bring back Carly, she was faf

• Registered Users Posts: 36,084 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Should bring back Carly, she was faf

If i could just unsee Moron there thats a great scene. Id imagine she probably will be back

Quick question guy I take it Joe Tate is still onto Ross?

Quick question guy I take it Joe Tate is still onto Ross?

I read into Ross :p

Yes Graham and TomJoe are still onto Ross

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am not surprised poor Lochlan needed his scarf wrapped around him , if he and Robert insist on driving around in the middle of Winter with the windows down ..

Does Eric and David know the Dingles are pretty much living in Eric's gaff?

I caught up on the last few episodes of Emmerdale because I couldn't really pay attention to/missed them.
    Does it get very dark in Yorkshire at 5PM because it was pitch dark when Moira met Cain on the bridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Where is Lachlan living ? Is it where he and Belle met with the solicitor?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Where is Lachlan living ? Is it where he and Belle met with the solicitor?

Wasn’t that pollards house the singles have seemed to have taken it over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Moira with a little John Deere thong on under that big coat. My god she is deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I caught up on the last few episodes of Emmerdale because I couldn't really pay attention to/missed them.
    Does it get very dark in Yorkshire at 5PM because it was pitch dark when Moira met Cain on the bridge?

They probably just had it pitch black to match the colour of my soul seeing the two of them lock lips.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

^^^^^ :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Lachlainn is some creep

That new Vicar is..odd..

To say the least .

Debbie is such a moany jealous biatch and why is Cain going along with her stupid drugs idea

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Debbie is such a moany jealous biatch and why is Cain going along with her stupid drugs idea

I don't like Debbie at all. She's very entitled and treats people awfully. She's the same with Ross and Her and Cameron were nearly well matched!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I had to laugh at Rebecca leaping in to Joe's arms twice in the episode. It's a wonder he didn't suggest moving her and Seb in !! If I were Robert , I'd be going swiftly in to the solicitors to make sure I had some sort of order granting me custody of Seb until Rebecca's recovered (if she can), I didn't like how she was all of a sudden telling Loughlan to take charge of Seb, who knows what he'd do to the baby. He'd be better off with Robert and Victoria for the meantime.

Don't get me started on Debbie. I'm liking Joe better than her at the moment.

What's the betting Joe's little bro attends the party and either takes the drugs or gets done for possession . It has to backfire !

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Graham sneaks around the place. He is like Mrs Danvers (and every other creepy housekeeper from classic mystery novels) with his creepy vibe.

Though I guess Jimmy might be able to lighten him up a bit if they become pals.

• Advertisement

Cain just got back with Moira and now risks it by contacting Simon for his petty princess Debbie, stupid

Advertisement