Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cain just got back with Moira and now risks it by contacting Simon for his petty princess Debbie, stupid

Exactly. Rediculous. As if Cain wouldnt know any drug dealers. I really really really hope Debbie gets put in jail
    after what happens to Ross tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 86,528 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Seb and Lachlan living?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Graham sneaks around the place. He is like Mrs Danvers (and every other creepy housekeeper from classic mystery novels) with his creepy vibe.

Though I guess Jimmy might be able to lighten him up a bit if they become pals.

I was expecting him to throw a mighty shield at the drug dealer ordering him to yield.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Cains coming across as a bit of a pushover. I thought he had a bad boy image ?

How did Charity afford a holiday even though I do not blame her wanting away from Debbie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Where is Seb and Lachlan living?

Is Lachlan living in Dingles half-house? And seb with Robert?

Please let Debbie get caught with the drugs and end up in prison for a long time!

Same face on her whether she's happy/angry/sad.

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Is Lachlan living in Dingles half-house? And seb with Robert?

Please let Debbie get caught with the drugs and end up in prison for a long time!

Same face on her whether she's happy/angry/sad.

Rebecca told Lachlan take care of Seb not Robert but surely he cannot be living in the Dingle's half house or barns

Rebecca told Lachlan take care of Seb not Robert but surely he cannot be living in the Dingle's half house or barns

As far as I can make out they moved back in to protect house..maybe I got that wrong. They also spent time in Eric's house .

When lachlan was sitting in the rubble with blanket around him and ? (:confused: cant rem her name..girlfriend) came out and asked him could he not sleep. I took it that they had slept in that half-house

As far as I can make out they moved back in to protect house..maybe I got that wrong. They also spent time in Eric's house .

When lachlan was sitting in the rubble with blanket around him and ? (:confused: cant rem her name..girlfriend) came out and asked him could he not sleep. I took it that they had slept in that half-house

Yes I thought same as Zak was going to pay Eric for Belle and Lachlan B&B room but Eric let it go for free and then Belle and Lachlan were living back in Dingle house but now he is Seb's carer he cannot have him living there :confused:

Also is Kyle living with Cain now back at Moira's farm?

Yes I thought same as Zak was going to pay Eric for Belle and Lachlan B&B room but Eric let it go for free and then Belle and Lachlan were living back in Dingle house but now he is Seb's carer he cannot have him living there :confused:

Also is Kyle living with Cain now back at Moira's farm?

But Rebecca doesnt know Lachlan is living there....The fact she went back to homefarm from hospital make me think she thinks they still own it :confused:

Kyle? Sure who cares about Kyle :D
    All the going on about not letting new baby sleep in Holly's room, would it not have made sense for Faye to move into that room and let baby have Faye's room?

Wish my house was like the house in soapland . They have as many rooms as need on an emergency basis :D

• Advertisement

But Rebecca doesnt know Lachlan is living there....The fact she went back to homefarm from hospital make me think she thinks they still own it :confused:

Kyle? Sure who cares about Kyle :D
    All the going on about not letting new baby sleep in Holly's room, would it not have made sense for Faye to move into that room and let baby have Faye's room?

Wish my house was like the house in soapland . They have as many rooms as need on an emergency basis :D

I think that was Cain's suggestion in the end

Oh no am I starting to think like Cain :eek:

They could swap houses with Eileen on cornation street, She seems to have loads of bedrooms in her house :D

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Oh it was. & when he said it Moira was all doughy eyed and like "wow that's such a good idea". Like seriously, talk about stating the total and utter obvious fact :rolleyes::rolleyes: Really did not appreciate that scene!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,558 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Don't read this thread and watch Emmerdale before going to bed I had a dream last night that I ended up being a cousin of the Tate's and I moved into Home Farm and the Dingle's tried to rob us at gunpoint but we were onto them before hand and we pushed them into the back of a van and the Tate's won!

Moira needs to hand out more Glasgow Kiss :p

How did Charity afford a holiday even though I do not blame her wanting away from Debbie

Maybe she just says hi I'm Charity and people think she's collecting for a charity so they give her money to rid of her!

Ah Graham!

You'd think Lachlan would have a better car than a Fiesta that's at least 16 years old!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Don't think I'll watch the rest of tonight. I read ehats due to happen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

You'd think Lachlan would have a better car than a Fiesta that's at least 16 years old!

Nothing wrong with a 16 year old fiesta. His grandfather gave him that car on purpose to teach him to appreciate things and the little f*cker was giving out like mad at the time. Plenty of people would be delighted to have that car bought for them.

• Advertisement

Shíte.

Debbie you useless wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Most incompetent hired heavy ever.

OMG ROSS :(

fin12 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with a 16 year old fiesta. His grandfather gave him that car on purpose to teach him to appreciate things and the little f*cker was giving out like mad at the time. Plenty of people would be delighted to have that car bought for them.

I never said there was anything wrong with it but I was referring more to his character being the rich boy.

OMG ROSS :(

Sickening. A bit too real for my liking :(
    And worst is this absolutely horrific act is becoming more frequent in real life.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Glad I tuned out. Don't think I want to see the aftermath/recovery either.

Glad I tuned out. Don't think I want to see the aftermath/recovery either.

Its not real

I was expecting it to be worse to be honest.
    I hope Debbie eventually learns how how much a nasty person she is.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Its not real

Its real for alot of people. 469 cases in the UK in 2015 alone. :eek: A disgusting act that should be punished by the death penalty in my opinion. People who commit this cowardly act are sub human.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/acid-attack-scar-treatment-is-stuck-in-victorian-era-njxwwt93n.

• Advertisement

This story is getting slammed a lot but at least it shows people what to do in the aftermath of an attack!

Advertisement