Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,082 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

bug.gif

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Eating your dinner would not be a problem - it just looked like he had tomato ketchup smeared over half his face.

If it's not that gross then that'll do me

Did Pete get hair transplant or is he just on medication. Guy was balding on crown last year.

Did Pete get hair transplant or is he just on medication. Guy was balding on crown last year.

Pete is sexy AF

Pete is sexy AF

What happened his hair though.

• Advertisement

bug.gif

Aaaaaghhh feck you and your post I was full sure i had a small bug on my screen for a second :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,558 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I have to say I like Graham!

The simplest solution for the Pat Phelan problem in Corrie at the moment would be to enlist the services of Graham to show up and kick the almighty sh1t out of him. Problem solved :p

italian-mafia-cover.jpg

Harriet gives the worst advice ever.

'' Bob if you don't love her 110% then leave her, break her heart and go. Laurel is a much better ride'' Just tell Brenda Bob, no one wants to be second best, just go around to Laurels and give her a good seeing too, please Bob, do the right thing ''

• Advertisement

'' Bob if you don't love her 110% then leave her, break her heart and go. Laurel is a much better ride'' Just tell Brenda Bob, no one wants to be second best, just go around to Laurels and give her a good seeing too, please Bob, do the right thing ''

I always found Brenda acts more like Bobs mother than his partner!

Not that Laurel is an absolute stunner or anything but i definately pick her over Brenda.....hell id even pick alcoholic Laurel over that whiney Brenda

• Registered Users Posts: 86,528 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Imagine if Graham took Moira off Cain :p Cain is no match for Graham in a fight

I hope Moira and Pete discovers soon it was Simon who acid attacked because of Debbie

Ross still worried for Debbie :(:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Imagine if Graham took Moira off Cain

:eek: What's poor Graham done to deserve that?!

;)

Graham is a ninja lol

Jesus is BOB gonna leave his kids behind?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

bug.gif
    Ffs. Omg. You frightened the life out of me.

I'm surprised Bob stayed with Brenda for so long!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

I'm surprised Bob slayed with Brenda for so long!

Slayed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Someone mentioned earlier that Graham is like Mrs danvers. That's exactly who he is like . The only part of his face that moves is his lower lip. He's turning into a great character. He just appears from the shadows and he's got great presence. He's like a cross between mrs danvers and Robert Patricks character in terminator 2

• Registered Users Posts: 86,528 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm surprised Bob stayed with Brenda for so long!

He needed a mama for his twins :p

I don't think Bob is a good match with either Brenda or Laurel

• Advertisement

Confusing ending

Laurel '' i don't want to be responsible for breaking up a family''
    Harriet '' I think it's for the best''

Confused, best to break them up, best not to?
    I have no idea.
    Harriet really is WORST person I've even seen to give advice. It's like it's all entertainment to her to stir things and egg people on.

Confusing ending

Laurel '' i don't want to be responsible for breaking up a family''
    Harriet '' I think it's for the best''

Confused, best to break them up, best not to?
    I have no idea.
    Harriet really is WORST person I've even seen to give advice. It's like it's all entertainment to her to stir things and egg people on.

I think she was saying for her to have nothing to do with Bob and leave him to Brenda!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Sickened at Bob. Like just coz laurel doesn't want him he'll make do with Brenda. That's awful...would be better off just letting Brenda off at this stage! Plus I really dislike Brenda!!

laylag wrote: »
    Sickened at Bob. Like just coz laurel doesn't want him he'll make do with Brenda. That's awful...would be better off just letting Brenda off at this stage! Plus I really dislike Brenda!!

To be fair she's a handy baby sitter!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Robert and Aaron - just get back together and hurry on with it !

Poor Liv and Gabby and Jacob , a teenagers love triangle with who likes who , bless them :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Poor Liv and Gabby and Jacob , a teenagers love triangle with who likes who , bless them :)

For some reason I thought Liv was asexual!

Tbh , last year I thought so too .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Tbh , last year I thought so too .

She is, she just hasn't figured it all out herself yet - tonight was really the beginning of that story for her, even though they hinted at it before Xmas...

She is, she just hasn't figured it all out herself yet - tonight was really the beginning of that story for her, even though they hinted at it before Xmas...

I just love how they need to label people!

• Advertisement

Ah , thank you :)

I like Liv , great little actress , and love the way once again Emmerdale handle the sensitive topics and don't rush the storylines .

Advertisement