Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

Probably most likely that child has a condition that causes bruising easily but of course irreparable damage will be caused between Megan/Jai and Priya from the absurd accusation before this can be established.

Soap parents are gas the way they turn into these obnoxious superparents.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭FCIM

Sorry, posted in wrong soap.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,528 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Probably most likely that child has a condition that causes bruising easily but of course irreparable damage will be caused between Megan/Jai and Priya from the absurd accusation before this can be established.

Soap parents are gas the way they turn into these obnoxious superparents.

Or Amba/Ambra (which is the name) is the cause

I just love Faith, love now she can rile up Cain and see right through him :p Moira will kick him out again once the truth of Ross acid attack is known

Faith is embarrassed as she comes clean to Pollard about sleeping rough. She's heartened to hear that he wants her to move in with him.

Gabby and Liv steal ketamine from Vanessa's bag.

Gabby and Liv plot to spike Daz's drink, but Liv accidentally pours it in Lisa's pint by mistake. Liv and Gabby are puzzled over why Daz is fine, while Lisa continues to drink her pint and becomes light-headed.

It soon becomes clear that the girls have spiked the wrong drink when Lisa slumps over a table and has to be taken to hospital.

Meanwhile, Simon admits to Joe that he threw the acid on Ross and that Debbie paid him to get revenge on him, not Ross. Shocked that she could stoop so low, Joe is worried to think what else she might have planned. What will Joe do to keep Simon quiet about Debbie if he's arrested?
    The Dingles face the fallout of what happened to Lisa.

Vanessa is horrified to think it could be the end of her career when Aaron reveals that Lisa had ketamine in her system.
    Debbie is backed into a corner now that Joe knows the truth.
    Meanwhile, Chas makes a confession.
    Aaron is stunned by a revelation and worries about Liv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,555 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I liked the scene with Ross and Moses reconnecting and of course Debbie was looking on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I really like Ross. I think he was wanting Debbie to be honest with him about what happened. He'd probably forgive her too. He has it figured out doesn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I really like Ross. I think he was wanting Debbie to be honest with him about what happened. He'd probably forgive her too. He has it figured out doesn't he?

I dont think it has even crossed his mind that she is responsible. He would f*cking kill her if he knew she was behind it, he’s in a really dark place at the moment and really struggling and if he knew the truth it would drive him right over the edge. I think tonight was more they were nearly going to kiss but then she looked away and he was like oh stupid of me to think you would really want to be with me looking like this.

Jakey was so good with Tracey, pity David is such a cheating unsupportive ba$tard to her

I’m sorry but David is a hypocrite

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »

I wonder will both be taking time off to honeymoon, David off to see Leyla now his marriage over and Debbie off to prison or on the run over the acid attack now TomJoe looking for Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I hate David. He always has treated Tracey like sh*t cause he’s always known she has been quite insecure in the relationship and has low self esteem. I hope she dumps his ass and takes half of everything.

fin12 wrote: »
    I hate David. He always has treated Tracey like sh*t cause he’s always known she has been quite insecure in the relationship and has low self esteem. I hope she dumps his ass and takes half of everything.

He cheated on her watch how Alicia will come back pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Or Leyla!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

At last a doctor called by the female cop.

He cheated on her watch how Alicia will come back pregnant

You mean Leyla ;)

Does Kyle live with Moira and Cain now?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,082 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

BBJYEtw.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1370&y=905

I hope Lisa will be ok, the Dingle matriarch is much needed

I do not know why Liv is friends again with Gaby and is so easily lead on by her, Daz blaming Liv for Gaby's behaviour was stupid, he'd say anything to keep getting his leg over Bernice
    Joe and Debbie get back together, TomJoe blackmails her

God above gabby needs to die someone kill that awful child

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

God above gabby needs to die someone kill that awful child

Gabby is horrible .

I much prefer murderous Lachlan , with his in your face , evil intent . Gabby is just like a spoilt child , sneaky , and willing to throw Liv under the bus when it suits her .
    Apart from tonight , which was a surprise , but she'll probably blackmail Liv to do her bidding from now on , so sneaky Gabby again .

• Advertisement

Poor Ross, Debbie should fess up and finger Simon to the police

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Poor Ross, Debbie should fess up and finger Simon to the police

Yep, he's even said to Joe that she didn't actually order an acid attack so she would probably get off with a slap on the wrist (she defo would in an irish court)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Yep, he's even said to Joe that she didn't actually order an acid attack so she would probably get off with a slap on the wrist (she defo would in an irish court)

Ross would give her more. Most the village would.

Ross and Pete all they eat is takeaway how are they in good shape ha ha

Ross and Joe could do so much better than Debbie

How is Debbie going to explain being back with Joe to her parents and the other Dingles after all he did

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Gabby is horrible .

I much prefer murderous Lachlan , with his in your face , evil intent . Gabby is just like a spoilt child , sneaky , and willing to throw Liv under the bus when it suits her .
    Apart from tonight , which was a surprise , but she'll probably blackmail Liv to do her bidding from now on , so sneaky Gabby again

Personally i like her as an actress and character and hopefully they can manifest her character into a machiavellian albeit with some morality.

Remember Alan Turners daughter from a few years back, Steph? Are they perhaps going to turn Gabby and Liv into a Steph and Shelly type?

Personally i like her as an actress and character and hopefully they can manifest her character into a machiavellian albeit with some morality.

Remember Alan Turners daughter from a few years back, Steph? Are they perhaps going to turn Gabby and Liv into a Steph and Shelly type?

Oh I agree , she is a great little actress . It's the sneakiness that gets me tbh .
    I guess I wasn't expecting two evil children in the show , Lockey :)
    Had forgotten about Steph ! and I think you may be right , good call !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Oh I agree , she is a great little actress . It's the sneakiness that gets me tbh .
    I guess I wasn't expecting two evil children in the show , Lockey :)
    Had forgotten about Steph ! and I think you may be right , good call !

Steph was an outstanding character. A pure sociopath and yet you couldnt help feel have a degree of sympathy for her. Compare to the hammy Tracey Barlow in Corrie for example

Steph was an outstanding character. A pure sociopath and yet you couldnt help feel have a degree of sympathy for her. Compare to the hammy Tracey Barlow in Corrie for example

Geez yes , I completely agree about Tracey in Corrie , although I gave up watch all the soaps bar Emmerdale :)

Am glad you reminded me of Steph , she was such a strong , twisted yet believable character . Just shows how long the show has had so many great actors and storylines , going back to when it was Emmerdale Farm .

• Advertisement

Gabby reminds me of Kelly Windsor

Advertisement