Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

God above gabby needs to die someone kill that awful child

She's turning into a Debbie/Charity character..funny that the writers have gone down this route now that (the men) Cain and Lucky have gone soft...

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Poor Ross, Debbie should fess up and finger Simon to the police
    Soz Liz..it just sounds funny...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,528 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Lisa call the police on Liv, a Dingle turning in one of their own, about fceking time, Debbie now next

Laurel and Bob is just so boring

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I really like Lisa, she’s the only one with morals in that family. They are teaching their kids nothing by covering for them and not letting them face up to their actions. Bunch of hypocrites the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Cain is a wuss, what is he going do to TomJoe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,555 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Death to take placeThe hamster!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Death to take placeThe hamster!

Are you psychic..?!!

Graham hitting Joe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,082 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Did Graham just shoulder him in the mouth, looked like it, some phantom punch

gallery_nicola_king.jpg

gallery-1471770981-soaps-emmerdale-charlotte-bellamy-laurel-thomas.jpg

gallery-1519423729-untitled-2.jpg

gallery-1499871248-soaps-emmerdale-gaynor-faye-megan-macey-1.jpg

gallery-so.jpg

gallery-soaps-emmerdale-michelle-hardwick-vanessa-woodfield.jpg

gallery-1473674795-emmerdale-rebecca-03.jpg

gallery-1520528854-soaps-emmerdale-jacob-gallagher-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Ninja Graeme strikes again,has the makings of a very good character

• Advertisement

Liv confessed to the police, how did Chas and Aaron think Lisa taking back her statement would get Liv totally off, I assume Gabby changed her story too

Graham is very interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Marymidlands

Graham is very interesting[/quote]

Yeah looking forward to see what his story is. Remember he saved the dingle young ones trapped in the house. He is taking over Cain's role at moment.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Been catching up on Emmerdale lately having not watched it for years. Have to say I am very confused by the Joe Tate story line. He blames Charity for his dad's death so he spends months planning to what? Mildly irritate all the Dingles except Charity but absolutely destroy Debbie? Charity seems to have suffered the least out of all of them.
    I assume the relationship with Debbie wasn't necessarily part of the plan and maybe that's why he's rebuilt the Dingle's house and changed the access route etc. etc. but yeah.... Debbie aside he's barely had any effect on any of the Dingles.

Been catching up on Emmerdale lately having not watched it for years. Have to say I am very confused by the Joe Tate story line. He blames Charity for his dad's death so he spends months planning to what? Mildly irritate all the Dingles except Charity but absolutely destroy Debbie? Charity seems to have suffered the least out of all of them.
    I assume the relationship with Debbie wasn't necessarily part of the plan and maybe that's why he's rebuilt the Dingle's house and changed the access route etc. etc. but yeah.... Debbie aside he's barely had any effect on any of the Dingles.

The pub was robbed and also Charity took out a loan against the pub for the luxury car that was stolen all arranged by Joe so I thought he would take over ownership of the pub but that has not been mentioned anymore and Rebecca is now hired in the pub :confused:

I think maybe Joe really does love Debbie

Does Zak and Lisa know Debbie is back with Joe?

The pub was robbed and also Charity took out a loan against the pub for the luxury car that was stolen all arranged by Joe so I thought he would take over ownership of the pub but that has not been mentioned anymore and Rebecca is now hired in the pub :confused:

I think maybe Joe really does love Debbie

Does Zak and Lisa know Debbie is back with Joe?

That's what I mean though, everyone was mildly inconvenienced for a bit but everything seems to have blown over. Debbie got the worst of it and is the one still suffering now. Charity seemed to get off the lightest. She even appears more annoyed than concerned that Debbie is back with Joe.

The only way it makes sense as a revenge plan is that he wasn't supposed to actually like Debbie and he was planning on taking over all their businesses and destroying their home too.

Come to think of it how did the Dingles get their house fixed? Did they accept Joe's offer to be their landlord?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Come to think of it how did the Dingles get their house fixed? Did they accept Joe's offer to be their landlord?

Jimmy stole supplies from the golf course site and the neighbours rebuilt the house, kinda like this...

Jimmy stole supplies from the golf course site and the neighbours rebuilt the house, kinda like this...

Oh, I see. I remember the thing about the supplies going missing.

Debbie should turn the tables, say '' ok, if this is real then marry me, no prenuptial agreement, everything you own I own, then I'll believe you truly love me ''

Debbie should turn the tables, say '' ok, if this is real then marry me, no prenuptial agreement, everything you own I own, then I'll believe you truly love me ''

I dunno, I think I'd just ask him to leave me alone. "If you really love me then pi$$ off and leave me in peace".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Their relationship was so brief, I doubt marriage is the way to go. Go to the police Debbie, tell the truth, and hopefully Aaron can forgive . He's the one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Their relationship was so brief, I doubt marriage is the way to go. Go to the police Debbie, tell the truth, and hopefully Aaron can forgive . He's the one.

Ross ?

She'll have to tell the truth won't she ?
    They seem to forgive everything quickly in the village..

Poor Liv , trying to numb herself with alcohol , very believable character .

Ninja Graeme strikes again,has the makings of a very good character

All set for a 'Way of the Dragon' remake surely with Jackie Chan in the Bruce Lee role and Graeme as Norris?

Surely Aaron or Chas would contact Liv's mother by now

Just laughing at Joe having pictures of a smiling Debbie on his phone. Very unrealistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Just laughing at Joe having pictures of a smiling Debbie on his phone. Very unrealistic.
    Yes I'm always amazed how every fella falls at her feet when her personality is that of a briar and her facial setting is permanently resting on 'bitch'. Yet she's never without a love triangle of some sort.

Debbie wanted Simon to wipe the smirk off Joe's face and wanted Cain to do whatever to stop Ross from crashing her wedding to Pete but both now still "love" her

Debbie wanted Simon to wipe the smirk off Joe's face and wanted Cain to do whatever to stop Ross from crashing her wedding to Pete but both now still "love" her

That's soaps for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,150 ✭✭✭screamer

Debbie is certainly a nasty piece of work. Ice Queen and sullen. I don't understand how she has men falling at her feet similarly to Paddy Romeo Kirk...
    Totally unrealistic.

Don't like Liv's character at all. Bit sick of the troubled livseys and I'd only love to wave goodbye to her and her brother.

What's the story with Rebecca does she remember what Lachlan did? Is he ever going to be brought to a account for that? And who inherited Lawrences fortune?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Did the lawyer not say that Lawrence had money troubles when he died and there was less in the bank than they'd been expecting?

They lost a golden opportunity to kill Debbie off at her wedding to Pete.

• Advertisement

Why is Graham confiding in Debbie?

Advertisement