Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Graham confiding in Debbie?

Bit of a weird one alright. If he had loved his wife it might have made sense in that he was trying to make Debbie realise that not everyone gets to be with the person they love. As it was it was all a bit weird. I guess it was supposed to be about regrets but you can regret killing someone you love too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Really like charity and Vanessa as a couple or whatever it is they are. They're funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well done Tracey.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

fin12 wrote:
    Well done Tracey.

Yep I hope she sticks to her guns...i used to really like David's character! He's ruined now!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,528 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Moira selling the farm or just burgers :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I see the rest of Ross's scars are healing..are they going to just give him miraculous full healing of scars?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I see the rest of Ross's scars are healing..are they going to just give him miraculous full healing of scars?
    Ya he’s scars are not really that releastic, acid actually deforms your face and he probably would have lost his sight in one eye but I don’t think the make up department would be able to or willing to-recreate that every time he’s on screen.

Can't have been very strong acid as it looked like it was in a plastic water bottle when it was thrown at Ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,555 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Can't have been very strong acid as it looked like it was in a plastic water bottle when it was thrown at Ross.

Yes it was in a water bottle.

Good on Rebecca even if she did get punched

• Advertisement

I'm making my way through some old clips of various storylines from the last couple of years and am I right in saying when Liv's mum was married to her dad, Liv's name was Liv Liv-sy?

I'm making my way through some old clips of various storylines from the last couple of years and am I right in saying when Liv's mum was married to her dad, Liv's name was Liv Liv-sy?

Liv Flaherty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Liv Flaherty

But when her mum was married to Liv's dad she would have been Livesy. Aaron said to her about changing her name and how her new name wasn't her maiden name, implying she had been trying to hide from Gordon. Not that it's important, I just think it's funny if her name was Liv Liv-sy.

But when her mum was married to Liv's dad she would have been Livesy. Aaron said to her about changing her name and how her new name wasn't her maiden name, implying she had been trying to hide from Gordon. Not that it's important, I just think it's funny if her name was Liv Liv-sy.

I think Liv's mother probably changed her name and Liv to her own maiden name as she did not want any contact with Gordon as she knew what he did to Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'd love to see Ross and Rebecca get back together at some stage, as they actually have really good on-screen chemistry, although not until they've both come to terms with their recent traumas - no need for either of them to be throwing themselves in to a relationship anytime soon. Down the line though, they'd make a good long term couple.

Also, I didn't think I'd enjoy Charity and Vanessa together as much as I am - they work really well as a couple.

Really like charity and Vanessa as a couple or whatever it is they are. They're funny.

I'm liking them too now, Vanrity or Chanessa

I see Charity's going off with Frank and her revenge with Megan is all forgot about but is Tracy next for Charity :p who is sending her the texts, Phil's wife?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Not watched emmerdale in ages but just found out Ross was a teaching assistant before emmerdale.

Didn't expect he would be the type!

Joe's beef with Robert is what exactly? Robert called his mum a tart and there was the fire at the scrap yard that put a buyer off. Is that it?

Joe's beef with Robert is what exactly? Robert called his mum a tart and there was the fire at the scrap yard that put a buyer off. Is that it?

Yep pretty much

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Weren't the step brothers as kids? 10 year age gap or something though..

• Advertisement

Weren't the step brothers as kids? 10 year age gap or something though..

Joe's mother Rachel had an affair with Jack Sugden and was the step daughter of Joe Sudgen, Robert's father and uncle respectively

so what did Jimmy do to trick Posh boy I'm confused

so what did Jimmy do to trick Posh boy I'm confused

According to the spoilers they've conned him into signing something illegal and pocketed his cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

Don't you just love Robert ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 36,082 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

According to the spoilers they've conned him into signing something illegal and pocketed his cash.

Had to rewind, it was a measly 10k? Thought it was 100k. He bought Jimmy out for 10k, very low.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Not watched emmerdale in ages but just found out Ross was a teaching assistant before emmerdale.

Didn't expect he would be the type!

I would. He's a people person for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

David's been a gormless eejit for a long time now. Still it seems to be all you need to attract the glam ladies in the Dales. Just look at Marlon,Pete, Paddy etc.

Bob still wants to wrap his sausage in Laurel's bacon .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hahahahha love Robert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm tired of the Laurel , Bob, Brenda love triangle tbh . It's annoying , just get it over with already .

Advertisement