Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

Bob Brenda laurel is awful just end the storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 86,522 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Charity was not allowing Noah to see Joe :confused:

Could Laurel not just grief, concentrate on her kids and not be a slapper so soon after Ashley's death and ruin her friendship with Brenda :mad: her and Bob are so boring

Ross steals pills from Rebecca, Rhona helps him with his painkiller addiction and they grow close, hope no more cheating though

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ross steals pills from Rebecca, Rhona helps him with his painkiller addiction and they grow close, hope no more cheating though

God no please it’s that Debbie storyline all over again if true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am not surprised at that tbh , it was obvious that's where the storyline was going to go .
    A bit too predictable .

• Advertisement

I am liking brain injury Rebecca

I hope Gabby goes extra bad on Laurel and Bob once their affair comes out, I can't imagine Arthur or Bob's twins will be happy either

Brenda having her online shopping delivered to the cafe, not a smart move

Another new obstacle for Robron :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Another new obstacle for Robron :rolleyes:

I have to say, at the risk of being hunted down and killed, I don't get the Robron love. Aaron is generally lovely and Robert is.... not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Double standards from Brenda, she insisted Bob went to jail for forging her signature to secure a loan to help his daughter now she's frauding Laurel by way of credit card fraud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

littelady wrote: »
    Double standards from Brenda, she insisted Bob went to jail for forging her signature to secure a loan to help his daughter now she's frauding Laurel by way of credit card fraud.

Always remember, this is soapland. Reality doesn't come into play at any stage in the drama.

• Advertisement

I have to say, at the risk of being hunted down and killed, I don't get the Robron love. Aaron is generally lovely and Robert is.... not.

I prefer Robert over Aaron

This guy who was with Adam on the break out should have gone after Cain and Moira

I know I'm whining on about it since last week , but if they drag out the Torrid Love Triangle until Bob and Brenda go to get married again I'll crack up .

Hopefully Brenda will lose the plot and tell everyone at the do for Ashleys window thingymajig .

Please..... :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I know I'm whining on about it since last week , but if they drag out the Torrid Love Triangle until Bob and Brenda go to get married again I'll crack up .

Hopefully Brenda will lose the plot and tell everyone at the do for Ashleys window thingymajig .

Please..... :D

That would be good, grieving Laurel not so innocent and sweet

That sight of Bob in his Kylie gold pants not good

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

That 100k must have been in Zimbabwean dollars

Thought Robert had 700k from some investment. He raved about it few months ago, suddenly he's broke.

Thought Robert had 700k from some investment. He raved about it few months ago, suddenly he's broke.

Does Robert also co own The Mill that he can sell without Aaron and Liv's consent?

Does Robert also co own The Mill that he can sell without Aaron and Liv's consent?

I was just thinking that myself. Also thinking I'd love to see Liv having a go at Joe. She's got more neck than all the Dingles combined.

Can someone tell me how Rebecca thinks it was her that caused the accident ? I missed some of last night's show .

And delighted that Brenda let Laurel know that she knows what's going on , without saying it directly , about time :D

Can someone tell me how Rebecca thinks it was her that caused the accident ? I missed some of last night's show .

Lachlan told her she caused it.

Lachlan told her she caused it.

Thanks , I was trying to figure out how she had come to that conclusion with the hypnotherapy .

• Advertisement

Thanks , I was trying to figure out how she had come to that conclusion with the hypnotherapy .

The therapy didn't work but she said she was going to keep going back until she remembered something so Lachlan tried to put her off and ended up telling her it was her fault.

Laurel telling Arthur that Ashley is around and can see everything. I wonder can he see her milking Bob every few days.
    Brenda is crazy,she knows the truth but would rather play games. She wants Bob no matter how many free Milkshakes he gives Laurel

• Registered Users Posts: 30,555 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is this who they based Joe's and Graham's characters on?
    f2029047ff26d2c5565e25e20185f61e--cinematography-stuck.jpg

Gabby looks..... different?

David just recovered from cancer, so goes to beach wears no sun cream and gets burnt head to toe. Way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Where do I recognise the copper investigating laurels credit card theft from???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Very good episode. Actually felt sorry for charity for a change.

Very good episode. Actually felt sorry for charity for a change.

Emma playing a blinder with the storyline

I like Charity and Vanessa more and more now and also Ross and Rebecca again too

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

I missed a few episodes over the last two weeks, did we find out what is causing Eliza's bruises yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Think they said her medication? Hopefully someone can confirm /correct.

Advertisement