Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are they back together or not?

I assume it was so "guilty" Debbie could see Simon get his 100k

They're not together. They haven't shared a scene since she made him sell the house back to her. Graham said she was ignoring Joe's calls before the trial too.

The reason for the scene makes sense, so Debbie can see Simon and throw a fit, but within the structure of the rest of the episode it just felt really random. Like it had been filmed last minute and edited in at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,514 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I expected more anger at least from Moira

Add Amelia to the list of kid actors who are better than the adults. Emmerdale should do a kids only episode.

Moira's reaction is mad. I didn't expect her to go to the police but I thought she'd have given Debbie a good slap, at the very least. Unless it's all a lie and se's biding her time....

Not a spoiler, just speculation but.....people still throwing around the idea that
    Simon is Charity's son. I really hope that's not the case. Not to sound like a heartless cow but I think the baby dying would be the best way to go with this one.

Joe saved Debbie skins and still is playing the victim

Joe saved Debbie skins and still is playing the victim

Sarah mouthing off at him too when he's kept her mum out of prison and is paying her health care too. Ungrateful brat.

• Advertisement

Sarah mouthing off at him too when he's kept her mum out of prison and is paying her health care too. Ungrateful brat.

Is Sarah all better, I thought Joe stopped the private health care insurance?

Is Sarah all better, I thought Joe stopped the private health care insurance?

He told Graham to stop it but Graham showed up at the pub and told Debbie that Joe wouldn't notice that he didn't stop it. So technically Joe doesn't know he's still paying it.
    My understanding of Sarah's illness is that it never actually goes away fully and she could be sick again at any point. Debbie had a cry about not going to that random Prom thing a while ago because it reminds her of the things Sarah might never have. So I guess she's fine until they need a plot line for Debbie.

When did Noah become such a little ****ebag?

Dan's a funny looking little dude, isn't he?

When did Noah become such a little ****ebag?

Dan's a funny looking little dude, isn't he?

Why are soap child brats

Couldn’t care less about dan storyline or his brother

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Dan could be Jimmy Somervills long lost twin!

• Advertisement

Has Debbie not spotted Bails hanging around the village or in the paper with Tracy? I know she doesn't know the full story of what he did to Charity but she knows some of it, doesn't she, and knows the lengths he was willing to go to to send her to jail.

Has Debbie not spotted Bails hanging around the village or in the paper with Tracy? I know she doesn't know the full story of what he did to Charity but she knows some of it, doesn't she, and knows the lengths he was willing to go to to send her to jail.

No she’s to busy playing the victim

No she’s to busy playing the victim

I'd prefer she wasn't involved in Charity's storyline at this point, to be honest, but it just seems a bit odd that she hasn't even acknowledged his presence. Maybe she genuinely hasn't noticed him yet.

Does Debbie even know also that Ross tried to kill himself?

I hope Amelia is Dan's daughter

Does Debbie even know also that Ross tried to kill himself?

I know it's how soaps work but it always bugs me when people are randomly absent from things they should really be involved in. Like whenever the Dingles have a big family meeting there's always someone missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Watching an old episode of 'A touch of Frost' from 2004 last night. Zoe Henry (Rhona) as a PC....

Radio5 wrote: »
    Watching an old episode of 'A touch of Frost' from 2004 last night. Zoe Henry (Rhona) as a PC....

One of the channels is showing repeats of The Royal, which was a Heartbeat spinoff. Caught a bit of one the other day, Vanessa, Daz and Dan were all in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

What's the deal with Joe hanging out all the time with Noah? I can see he does it to annoy Charity but at the same time , he does want that relationship with his brother? What's happening with him and Debbie now?

Why don't Vanessa and Charity just tell Tracy that Bails blackmailed Debbie and Pete into helping him frame Charity for the fire at Home Farm? Surely that would be enough to put her off him?

Also, I get the predicament Vanessa is in, wants to protect her sister, can't betray Charity's trust, has nobody to talk to about it other than Charity but it feels like they're having the same discussion/argument over and over.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    What's the deal with Joe hanging out all the time with Noah? I can see he does it to annoy Charity but at the same time , he does want that relationship with his brother? What's happening with him and Debbie now?

I think he does want to get to know Noah but he's taking advantage of the situation to wind Charity up too. I can see it backfiring on him if/when Noah realises, he'll probably assume Joe was only using him.
    Nothing happening between Joe and Debbie at the mo. She had a go at him last week when Simon got off with the acid attack and that's the only scene they've had since she bought the house back from him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Don’t know why Tracey’s Dad didn’t go ballistic when he saw all his stuff cut up especially when he was innocent.

fin12 wrote: »
    Don’t know why Tracey’s Dad didn’t go ballistic when he saw all his stuff cut up especially when he was innocent.

I guess Frank can understand Megan's lack of trust after his dalliance with Charity

Graham and Megan are a bad match

I thought Frank only had the one outfit anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

I wonder will Joe end up helping charity out with the whole Bails story...

Gal44 wrote: »
    I wonder will Joe end up helping charity out with the whole Bails story...
    Harriet does, Joe is too busy bedding Debbie again

What's Frank's story? I know he's Tracy and Vanessa's dad and that he conned Tracy's mum out of loads of cash and didn't see Tracy for years. But was he married to Vanessa's mum? Were they a "normal" family until he left them? Vanessa doesn't have his surname so I'm thinking not?

What's Frank's story? I know he's Tracy and Vanessa's dad and that he conned Tracy's mum out of loads of cash and didn't see Tracy for years. But was he married to Vanessa's mum? Were they a "normal" family until he left them? Vanessa doesn't have his surname so I'm thinking not?

I think Frank was married to Vanessa's mother and had a girlfriend in Tracy's mum, Tracy is younger than Vanessa and I think her mother got sick so Tracy had to become a sex worker to help, is both mothers alive?

I think Frank was married to Vanessa's mother and had a girlfriend in Tracy's mum, Tracy is younger than Vanessa and I think her mother got sick so Tracy had to become a sex worker to help, is both mothers alive?

No idea. I did a quick Google and can't find anything about Vanessa's mum. All it says about Frank is that David tracked him down in prison for Tracy and Frank had already been in contact with Vanessa at that point about getting early release but that's it.

I'm just wondering because Charity keeps bringing up how Vanessa lives in a middle class bubble and all that but she doesn't sound middle class and if Frank ran off and left them too we don't actually know anything about Vanessa's upbringing.

Did Debbie say she'd dropped her kids "at the Dingles" tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Did Debbie say she'd dropped her kids "at the Dingles" tonight?

A halting site?

Advertisement