Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

So is Liv getting alcohol in prison or are we to believe she's gone cold turkey and that's why she's suddenly good at school now?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,514 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Debbie say she'd dropped her kids "at the Dingles" tonight?

Yes Zak cooking them their tea :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes Zak cooking them their tea :p

It was more the fact that Debbie was referring to her own family as "the Dingles" that struck me as odd, but now you mention it who is up there these days? Did Debbie just leave her kids with Belle and her imaginary friends?

It was more the fact that Debbie was referring to her own family as "the Dingles" that struck me as odd, but now you mention it who is up there these days? Did Debbie just leave her kids with Belle and her imaginary friends?

Lydia moved in with Sam there

Lydia moved in with Sam there

Oh that's right. And she hasn't been seen since, nor has Zac or Sam. Belle and Lachlan have killed them all and fed them to the pigs. Just you wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Has any actor in soap history cried as many times as Aaron. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,554 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has any actor in soap history cried as many times as Aaron. ?

I don't know. He's loved here and online but I find him very whiny!

That was a good cutaway from Joe to the stunt double

Are we meant to feel sorry now for TomJoe and ffs Debbie just make up your mind :rolleyes: I am sure the Dingle clan will love her being back with him after all he has done

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/news/a856274/emmerdale-spoilers-charity-dingle-flashback-episode/

gallery-1525364376-soaps-emmerdale-charity-flashback-episode-1fddpy6te4yl7rsaorj4x.jpg

In a special hour-long episode due to air on Tuesday, May 29, Emmerdale will flash back to the life of a young Charity – with Mica Proctor taking over the role in the special scenes.

• Advertisement

Loving Liv giving Aaron a piece of her mind. He has been pretty useless to her for the majority of time she's been with him.

God, the Dingles are laughable. Always banging on about family and they'll probably do their collective nut when they find out about Debbie and Joe but yet and all not one person notices Belle is showing all the panicky signs of having another "episode".

In a special hour-long episode due to air on Tuesday, May 29, Emmerdale will flash back to the life of a young Charity – with Mica Proctor taking over the role in the special scenes.

""We wanted to do one of our signature, stylised episodes to fill in the blanks and explore the devastating, formative experiences she went through as a vulnerable teenager – adding in a massive surprise for viewers in the process."

Something to do with the baby, I presume. Still hoping it died, without sounding like a cold hearted cow.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/news/a856274/emmerdale-spoilers-charity-dingle-flashback-episode/

gallery-1525364376-soaps-emmerdale-charity-flashback-episode-1fddpy6te4yl7rsaorj4x.jpg

All the dingles are getting flashback Faith, Chaz, Cain & now charity

Shame Aaron story didn’t get a flashback now that would of been amazing and powerful

So Liv tells Aaron that he makes everything about him so he spends the next 2 days wallowing in self pity and making it all about him while Robert and Chas do all in their power to make him feel better. Liv's probably better off in jail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

You would have thought Priya would have ran after Belle or at least made a call to one of the dingles she knows her background.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

""We wanted to do one of our signature, stylised episodes to fill in the blanks and explore the devastating, formative experiences she went through as a vulnerable teenager – adding in a massive surprise for viewers in the process."

Something to do with the baby, I presume. Still hoping it died, without sounding like a cold hearted cow.

Maybe the surprise is about who Debbie's father is? Just a wild guess and not based on anything:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Radio5 wrote: »
    Maybe the surprise is about who Debbie's father is? Just a wild guess and not based on anything:pac:

Won’t the massive surprise be that she has another child????

Cain not her daddy :eek:

Debbie was born before the Bails stuff happened. Cain is her dad.

I assume this new thing is to do with the other baby, not his existence, as we already know about him, but my guess is the baby died OR there'll be a scene of her giving him up and we'll see a younger version of someone we already know adopting him and that'll be the big reveal as to who he is. That said I can't think of anyone in the village who would fit the bill.

I assume this new thing is to do with the other baby, not his existence, as we already know about him, but my guess is the baby died OR there'll be a scene of her giving him up and we'll see a younger version of someone we already know adopting him and that'll be the big reveal as to who he is. That said I can't think of anyone in the village who would fit the bill.

Gerry, Simon, Lachlan, Joe, Tracy's sex pest stalker, what age would that child be, a year or two younger than Debbie?

I wonder did Bails know about the baby and he has him

• Advertisement

Gerry, Simon, Lachlan, Joe, Tracy's sex pest stalker, what age would that child be, a year or two younger than Debbie?

Gerry and Lachlan are too young and I'm 99% sure Joe was born on screen way back in the day so they're all out.
    What I meant was there was no couple in the village who would be a fit to have the reveal be done in the way I described.
    The obvious choice, assuming it's someone we've already met is Simon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭guineapigstar

I'd add Jason (Aarons friend from prison) to that list. They'd hardly have Joe as Charitys son and him having sex with his sister. Bad enough he's doing it with his brothers sister.

I'd add Jason (Aarons friend from prison) to that list. They'd hardly have Joe as Charitys son and him having sex with his sister. Bad enough he's doing it with his brothers sister.

They already did the secret brother/sister sex thing a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

They already did the secret brother/sister sex thing a few years ago.

Remind me who that was?!

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Remind me who that was?!

It was these two but now that I think of it I don't think they ever actually did sleep together, they nearly did and then I think she was still up for it after finding out.

It was these two but now that I think of it I don't think they ever actually did sleep together, they nearly did and then I think she was still up for it after finding out.

I remember they family loved the wife and step wife classy laddies

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I remember they family loved the wife and step wife classy laddies

Ya the red head was in Princess Diaries with Anne Hathaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Ah right thanks I don't think I watched it much back then. I recognise them all but don't really remember anything about them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Maybe they'll do a spinoff series where Charity travels to a small coastal village in Ireland to track down her mystery child..................:D:D

That Home Farm family didn't make too much of an impression really. The dad who was shot by his 2nd 'wife' was in the Colbys years ago, that's about all I remember about them.

• Advertisement

That Home Farm family didn't make too much of an impression really. The dad who was shot by his 2nd 'wife' was in the Colbys years ago, that's about all I remember about them.

He was Rex Manning in Empire Records too and was the male lead in Grease 2. Two iconic roles.

Advertisement