Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Belle accidentally killed that girl , Lachlan killed his mother and grandfather , now Gerry . Gabby and Liv nearly killed Lisa, accidentally . The teenagers in the village are turning out to be more lethal than the adults ffs :(

Plus poor old Douglas will get the blame for shoddy work and will think he's responsible for Gerrys death .

Rant over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Lachlan is OCMF
    Bought time he got what he deserves

• Registered Users Posts: 86,510 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Belle accidentally killed that girl , Lachlan killed his mother and grandfather , now Gerry . Gabby and Liv nearly killed Lisa, accidentally . The teenagers in the village are turning out to be more lethal than the adults ffs :(

Gerry's murder was no accident

I'm proper devastated by his death

I wanted Moira to admit the truth, instead bully Cain protecting princess Debbie and where was she for Chas's engagement party

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gerry's murder was no accident

I'm proper devastated by his death

I wanted Moira to admit the truth, instead bully Cain protecting princess Debbie and where was she for Chas's engagement party

Oh Gerrys death was no accident I know , I quite liked him in the show, pity he's gone .

• Advertisement

Belle preggers with killer Lachlan's demon spawn :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Bob and Larrel had no shame walking into the pub together....I don't like Brenda but that was cruel she only had her wedding reception there less than a week ago.

littelady wrote: »
    Bob and Larrel had no shame walking into the pub together....I don't like Brenda but that was cruel she only had her wedding reception there less than a week ago.

Yes they have no shame and I expected more of the villagers to be angry at them, poor Brenda she has no one, all alone except for Bob's twins who I assume he does not want

I did think Doug or Diane was going to die, even though I thought Diane had left :confused:

How is Lachlan going to get caught now, Gerry dead and he took his mobile phone

littelady wrote: »

Fúck Brenda. I'm sick of looking at her pointless stupid head. Wish she'd piss off and leave.

Funny thing is I've seen Leslie Dunlop in where the heart is and she is a good actress

• Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭screamer

Gerry a totally meh character who couldn't have had any good karma from covering up Lachlan's misdeeds. Won't miss him one bit.

Also sick of Brenda. As for Bob and laurel well I like them as characters and you'd like to see them happily ever after but poor Bob can't seem to keep little Bob in his trousers.... It'll end in tears and tantrums.

• Advertisement

Belle preggers with killer Lachlan's demon spawn :eek:

Hate the fact that Gerry is gone because he was great comic relief but I must say Lachlan is brilliant.... Better than Phelan imho. More devious and not an obvious killer

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Haven't seen it but I assume from the above it was Gerry that died. Sad face.

Liv and him were good pals, will it turn her into an even bigger dipso?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

No, not Gerry! Was really hoping it wouldn't actually be him that died, but even though we only knew him for a year and a bit, he made a big impact in that time.

I do like Lachlan though - I mean I hate him, but in the way we're supposed to hate him. He's a great baddie.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Was sad to see Gerry go, thought he was good in it. A bit of a comedy at times, his attempts to chat up the ladies were hilarious!

I wonder will some of this family or friends come to Emmerdale looking for answers about his death, this will freak Lachlan out even more!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I reckon they will keep the reveal about Lachlan until the October Anniversary episodes. Looks like Belle is pregnant so she would probably be due to give birth around that time. I suppose the recording of the crash is still on the laptop that Gerry used so somebody will probably hear it at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

gazzer wrote: »
    I reckon they will keep the reveal about Lachlan until the October Anniversary episodes. Looks like Belle is pregnant so she would probably be due to give birth around that time. I suppose the recording of the crash is still on the laptop that Gerry used so somebody will probably hear it at some stage.

Was it not Aaron's laptop? Have to be Liv that finds it out so.

pjohnson wrote: »

Was it not Aaron's laptop? Have to be Liv that finds it out so.

That'd be a good way to go. Give Liv something new to do other than be stroppy and drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Fúck Brenda. I'm sick of looking at her pointless stupid head. Wish she'd piss off and leave.

Lolololol don't hold back :D
    gazzer wrote:
    Looks like Belle is pregnant so she would probably be due to give birth around that time.

Didn't see last night, is she very far along and only finding out now? I'm due to give birth in October And I've known for almost 4 months

I'm guessing Belle is not that far along

Aaron was quick to defend Liv for nearly killing Lisa or what about Robert killing Katie but now is fine to blame Doug :mad:

• Advertisement

So annoying that they've used Ross' acid attack storyline to tell another drugs/guns/violence/DebbieDowner story. So many other ways they could have gone with it.

So annoying that they've used Ross' acid attack storyline to tell another drugs/guns/violence/DebbieDowner story. So many other ways they could have gone with it.
    And when Debbie is shot by Ross, she will be the victim gaining sympathy and forgiveness :mad: with Cain on a rampage for revenge

And when Debbie is shot by Ross, she will be the victim gaining sympathy and forgiveness :mad: with Cain on a rampage for revenge
    Debbie is the absolute worst. I know she's a product of her environment and all but if anyone deserves to be shot it's her.
    Weird timing though, given the next week is Charity's past heavy, I can only assume she's not badly shot, if that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,554 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

So, sick of Aaron!

I enjoyed Debbie getting smacked :o Joe's paranoia and jealousy will make him target Ross and both lads could do so much better

Looks like the doctor's daughter is as bad as Gabby in her behaviour, thought Jakey was better that hanging with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I enjoyed Debbie getting smacked

Thought it was very realistic for a soap smack. Surprised it didn't do more damage a big guy whacking a skinny girl like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Aaron texed Gerry's uncle to break the news of his passing.

^ wonder what will happen to Moses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I hope the actor goes on to bigger success

Ah Ffs! He is one of my fave characters....great one liners!

Advertisement