Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Its a pity Ross is leaving he is one of my favourite characters of all time but i suppose the actor wants to move on to other things which is understandable but the fact that Debbie has been made out be the victim in it all is absolutely disgusting and predictable. It seems no matter what she does she's always regarded as the princess who can do no wrong herself and Joe are welcome to each other neither of them have any redeeming qualities whatsoever its Ross who's been hard done by in the last few months and i hope he cuts Debbie out of his life for good he deserves better.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,505 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

There is still a bit of speculation chatter by Robron fans that Ross is Seb's real father and that he gets with Rebecca again

I do not think Rebecca and Seb will ever get accepted by those fans :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭guineapigstar

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Robron fans

99% of them morons and lunatics

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I didn't watch emmerdale regularly for ages until recently again so I missed all of Rebecca's time on the show until post accident but I really like her. I have noticed though there is a lot of hate towards her and it all seems completely irrational and based purely around her sleeping with Robert, which seems bizarre on a show full of murderers and thugs and adulterers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Tonight
    someone gets shot and I thought it might have been Noah before but with the last few episodes I've been beginning to think it might be Joe since they have now changed his character to holier than thou and also making him and Debbie seem like they are 'perfect' now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Ross,please shoot the posh fella-can’t stand listening to him

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah it's all square now , he got the acid thrown at him by mistake , she got shot by mistake , they're even now ...

I'd roll my eyes but don't know how to on the phone , am I the only one that thinks it was stupid ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ah it's all square now , he got the acid thrown at him by mistake , she got shot by mistake , they're even now ...

I'd roll my eyes but don't know how to on the phone , am I the only one that thinks it was stupid ?

Yeah I think that’s what they are trying to do, make them even. But Debbie will probably make a full recovery whereas Ross will be scarred for life. Hardly even!

Yeah I think that’s what they are trying to do, make them even. But Debbie will probably make a full recovery whereas Ross will be scarred for life. Hardly even!

Debbie becomes victim again so I guess time for Cain to kidnap and threaten to kill Ross for the 100th time

Didn't think Debbie would get full on shot. As I said before I assumed Charity's past taking centre stage next week would rule out any other storyline for her, unless of course they do that weird soap thing where people who really should be involved in storylines are randomly missing.

• Advertisement

I wanted Connor to give Graham a Glasgow kiss :p as cool as Graham is he can be annoying too

• Registered Users Posts: 30,554 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

99% of them morons and lunatics

I joined a spoilers group on Facebook. I was expecting the odd spoiler comment on the episode.
    Not people waiting outside the studios to grab them for a photo.
    Uploading photos of them after every scene.
    Drawing pictures of them.
    Etc, scarily obsessed people.

Why did Joe not want to contact Charity or even Cain, Ross could have contacted them, who is Debbie's next of kin?

I think Gerry's uncle Terry is only out for cash

So sick of Laurel and Bob, what an awful boring pair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I love graham. Dunno why. He's so deadpan and can be a bit psycho but he has a lovely vulnerability at the same time. He's so protective. I love every scene he's in. I've seen the actor in other things (bad girls) and he didn't move me at all
    .....so he must just be a great character in emmerdale.

I joined a spoilers group on Facebook. I was expecting the odd spoiler comment on the episode.
    Not people waiting out the studios to grab them for a photo.
    Uploading photos of them after every scene.
    Drawing pictures of them.
    Etc, scarily obsessed people.

And thats why the storylines are rubbish. Catering for morons.

Why did Joe not want to contact Charity or even Cain, Ross could have contacted them, who is Debbie's next of kin?

I think Gerry's uncle Terry is only out for cash

So sick of Laurel and Bob, what an awful boring pair

You'd think he'd be used to horrific deaths now after his time served under Tom Barnaby in Midsomer :pac:

Gabby's new hair is fab, her community service obviously suits her.

Gabby's new hair is fab, her community service obviously suits her.

Being a hair model in a salon must constitute community service now

• Registered Users Posts: 30,554 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Tuesday night episode is a flashback episode about Charity's past

Tuesday night episode is a flashback episode about Charity's past

Nothing like a bit of nostalgia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

is the fella with the green coat in the bar who threw the drink in Doug’s face, the guy who was stalking Michelle in eastenders?

fin12 wrote: »
    is the fella with the green coat in the bar who threw the drink in Doug’s face, the guy who was stalking Michelle in eastenders?

Yes

I love graham. Dunno why. He's so deadpan and can be a bit psycho but he has a lovely vulnerability at the same time. He's so protective. I love every scene he's in. I've seen the actor in other things (bad girls) and he didn't move me at all
    .....so he must just be a great character in emmerdale.

I like him at times

How much hair did Graham pull from Connor as he seem to be scattering it around like confetti :p

Did I miss an episode, Cain knows about Debbie getting shot and Joe back in with Dingles :confused:

Joe wanted Cain to what just kill Ross :rolleyes:

I enjoyed Arthur and the twins playing up as they not happy with Bob and Laurel

Is David's supposed to be a fancy place? Charity and Vanessa looked like they were drinking wine out of bathroom glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

What did the ninja Graham do to the Scottish fella,I must have missed it

What did the ninja Graham do to the Scottish fella,I must have missed it

I assume he set him up as Home Farm robber and shooter

I assume he set him up as Home Farm robber and shooter

He pulled his hair and then scattered it around the house, I think, to frame him for the shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

My god this laurel and bob ****e is beyond tedious now. Thought it would end when they finally got together but it's getting worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

If Debbie feels so bad about the whole acid thing, why doesn’t she turn herself into the police, she’s some asshole.

Advertisement