Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I hope once Charity get's this baby thing sorted Vanessa will find her own long lost son.

Brief sighting of Johnny in tonight's episode :D

So Amelia found out her uncle is her dad and then Dan tries to run Daz over and mocks her beliefs while yelling at her and nobody thinks to check on her until the next morning?

Amelia is missing for awhile

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Great episode tonight. Already loving Ryan and looking forward to seeing him meet the rest of the Dingle clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,505 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Great episode tonight. Already loving Ryan and looking forward to seeing him meet the rest of the Dingle clan.

I agree, great scenes between him and Charity

Has Aaron just forgot Joe took away Liv's good solicitor :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Aaron just forgot Joe took away Liv's good solicitor :rolleyes:

Was just thinking the same. That whole plot point seemed like a really stupid thing when it happened and now they've just seemingly dropped it? Great to see Liv back though.

Noah is such a little shytebag. Didn't he troll Liv online too when her dad died in prison. Deserves a good slap.

Also, if/when Amelia comes back Kerry should be given custody and the other 2 plebs should be banished from the village forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Any idea what other soaps that Ryan's mum the nurse has been in. ?driving me nuts.

Any idea what other soaps that Ryan's mum the nurse has been in. ?driving me nuts.

Brookside, apparently.

Can anyone tell me which house Vanessa is living in in this clip? Is it where Pete and Ross live now?

Brookside, apparently.

Can anyone tell me which house Vanessa is living in in this clip? Is it where Pete and Ross live now?
    Thanks a million.

Brookside, apparently.

Is it Jimmy and Nicola's house?

Vanessa is currently living in Katie's house, no sure who is the owner of that now

Pete and Ross are in Andy's house or does the Home Farm owner own them all?

I am glad Charity told Debbie she could not help her now if only Cain had done the same
    I saw on another forum Ross gets half of the garage

• Advertisement

Love Ryan he’s awesome great actor

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yeah that house in the clip is now where Jimmy and Nicola live. Vanessa still lived there for awhile after Dom left Emmerdale, but then Dom sold it to Rakesh, so Vanessa moved in with Katie and Leyla if I'm not mistaken, and Rakesh, Kieran, and Priya moved in to that house, but then I think Rakesh somehow conned Jimmy (possibly around the time Jimmy needed money to keep the Haulage company afloat, while Charity was in prison) into giving up Mill Cottage (where Aaron, Robert, and Liv currently live) while Nicola was away on work for a few months, so he could turn it in to apartments (then obviously that all went wrong and Rakesh ended up burning it down before Liv and Aaron bought the place), and in exchange Jimmy bought the house Rakesh and Priya had been living in as it was much cheaper. Jimmy refused to tell Nicola that he had downgraded for months, and she didn't find out that they had moved house until she returned to the village.

No idea, who lived there before Dom, Gemma and Vanessa. Did Jack and Diane live there for a few years with Victoria and Daz, or was that another one?

Anyway, hope that helps a bit.

This Debbie stuff is a bit confusing. She is technically responsible for Ross' injuries but they're all acting like she actually hired someone to throw acid in his face, rather than to beat up Joe. I mean, Kane went up to Home Farm with a hammer and sheets to prevent blood spatter so.... the fact she was looking to teach Joe a lesson and it went horribly wrong should surely get her a bit of leeway?

Delighted that the old bill showed up when Bails was there taunting Charity. I assume Ryan will come around eventually but for now it looks like she'll at least get justice. Unless of course there's another twist and Bails isn't his dad. Every time that fact gets brought up it makes me feel ill. I know it's not real and all that but Bails alone was bad enough but he passed her around too, shame there's no way to get the rest of them locked up.

I think in regard to Debbie, the fact she was so mad at Joe to want the smile wiped off his face and now is back with him after all he did could be angering her family too, was it Sarah who mentioned after she told the truth about the acid attack on Ross but "you're back with him" plus Ross is Moses dad and has always shown he'd do anything for Debbie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think in regard to Debbie, the fact she was so mad at Joe to want the smile wiped off his face and now is back with him after all he did could be angering her family too, was it Sarah who mentioned after she told the truth about the acid attack on Ross but "you're back with him" plus Ross is Moses dad and has always shown he'd do anything for Debbie

Yeah, I get why they're all so angry, like I said, she is ultimately responsible for what happened to Ross, it's just they're acting like she wanted it to happen. I suppose it's still a big shock for them all and maybe they'll calm down a little once they've had time. I do wonder what their reactions would have been if Simon had got the right guy and it was Joe with the scars now. Would they care as much?

Have to say I did love Charity just shutting her down straight away. It was like she was short circuiting or something. She's shown a lot of growth as a character of late but it was just like "NOPE! NOT TOUCHING THAT ONE!"

I wonder what the reaction will be from the Dingles and especially Pete that Cain and Moira knew

New actor joins Emmerdale he’ll be playing Marty Barton

You know believe his story I dunno how to do spoilers on iPhone but you’ll be shocked

What on earth is Kerry doing with Dan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

What on earth is Kerry doing with Dan?

With his big Jimmy Somerville head on him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

New actor joins Emmerdale he’ll be playing Marty Barton

You know believe his story I dunno how to do spoilers on iPhone but you’ll be shocked

Who is he? Another son of James or John or maybe a brother , seeking revenge :rolleyes::rolleyes:?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Radio5 wrote:
    Who is he? Another son of James or John or maybe a brother , seeking revenge ?

Another one who impregnated Moira!!!!. Lucky bugger:)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Radio5 wrote: »
    Who is he? Another son of James or John or maybe a brother , seeking revenge :rolleyes::rolleyes:?

He's
    Moira's daughter Hannah - but has had a sex change!!

buswankers wrote: »
    Radio5 wrote: »

He's
    Moira's daughter Hannah - but has had a sex change!!
    Wtf ???

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Wtf ???

Probably be like Eastenders. A short contract just to keep up with other soaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I'm slightly out so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

the phrase 'jumping the shark' comes to mind if that's how it plays out

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Wtf ???

I know!!!

I'd prefer if the show cast Moira's mother or Nana Barton, John and James's mother

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Is there just the one episode tonight? I watch on player and the credits ran at the end of the 7pm episode.

• Advertisement

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Is there just the one episode tonight? I watch on player and the credits ran at the end of the 7pm episode.

Yes just one

Advertisement