Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

buswankers wrote: »
    He's
    Moira's daughter Hannah - but has had a sex change!!

That's one way to bring that character back, I guess.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Poor delusional Sarah thinking her mum's only been a horrible person since Joe came along.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,554 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Some Changes due to the world cup!
    Monday, June 11th.
    19.00 - 19.30.

Tuesday, June 12th.
    19.00 – 20.00pm (Hour-long episode)

Wednesday, June 13th.
    19.00 – 19.30pm.

Thursday, June 14th.
    19.00 – 19.30.
    20.00 – 20.30.

Friday, June 15th.
    19.00 – 20.00. (Hour-long episode).

Monday, June 18
    No Episode.

Tuesday, June 19th.
    19.00 – 20.00(Hour-long episode)

Wednesday June 20th.
    No Episode.

Thursday, June 21st.
    19.00 – 20.00.(Hour-long episode).

Friday, June 22nd.
    19.00- 20.00 (Hour-long episode).

Just note these are UK times so Ireland may vary but we are probably the same!

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Is there just the one episode tonight? I watch on player and the credits ran at the end of the 7pm episode.

Football was on and it will be for the next few weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Jeez dougs having a tough time lately!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,505 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought there would be more at Gerry's funeral

Doug's a plank, deserves all he gets.

Poor Gerry barely even got a proper funeral. They wasted that character.

Isn't it mad how different Charity looks with her hair up? She's like a completely different person.

I kind of like Joe now, I don't really mind him and Debbie either although the whole TomJoe wrecking their lives plot has made that whole relationship a bit weird now.

Think they could do with having him mix with a few more characters though, he's still pretty much only in scenes with Debbie or Graham at the moment.

I kind of like Joe now, I don't really mind him and Debbie either although the whole TomJoe wrecking their lives plot has made that whole relationship a bit weird now.

Think they could do with having him mix with a few more characters though, he's still pretty much only in scenes with Debbie or Graham at the moment.

Joe is better away from Debbie and is Joe Vs. Robert and Aaron just forgot about

• Advertisement

Diane got conned by Charlie but Doug stood by her and helped her
    I do not blame Doug now going off with Brenda

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

So I can see a storyline brewing between Jakes female friend and David. She will probably develop a mad crush on him and accuse him of doing something to her.

gazzer wrote: »
    So I can see a storyline brewing between Jakes female friend and David. She will probably develop a mad crush on him and accuse him of doing something to her.

She is a little bratty blonde madam, I can see Noah and Jakey fighting over her

Are we to side with Debbie now as Sarah sick again, Ross back doe eyed around her all forgiving :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

No one seems to give a frying duck that Amelia is missing.

Despite the fact it makes no sense for Aaron to be so calm around Joe I must say their scene at the garage was quite funny. Nice to see Joe interacting with someone else for a change.

That new blonde kid is rubbish, a rarity among the younger Emmerdale cast.

No one seems to give a frying duck that Amelia is missing.

Some speculation on line that the doctor's blonde bratty daughter Leanne is involved in Amelia's disappearance

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Some speculation on line that the doctor's blonde bratty daughter Leanne is involved in Amelia's disappearance

Didn't she phone someone about it the other night? Looking for a reward or something?
    What did her and Jacob do the other day, she mentioned something when they were hiding behind the shed with Noah. Must have missed an episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,554 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I hate the goody goody teenagers!

Didn't she phone someone about it the other night? Looking for a reward or something?
    What did her and Jacob do the other day, she mentioned something when they were hiding behind the shed with Noah. Must have missed an episode.

They previously took Ross's car with Gaby and then had taken Joe's car

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Powerful episodes tonight with Chas and Paddy . The not wanting or finding it unbearable to accept the truth , so well acted .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Lucy Pargeter is doing a fab job on this storyline. Great writing. Great acting.

Pretty depressing stuff at the moment for all the Dingle women.

Can you put a grown man's heart in a 13 year old's chest? I smell Ross' exit story line coming up.

The Bob/Brenda/Laurel stuff continues to suck the life out of things.

Also, how odd is the timing of sending Aaron and Liv away on holidays while Sarah is seriously ill and Chas' baby shower was happening.

No not Ross's heart to Sarah and poor baby Margarita :(

Does Robert ever visit Debbie's kids, his niece and nephew, surely Andy would want to know his daughter might die of heart failure if he can be found

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Does Robert ever visit Debbie's kids, his niece and nephew, surely Andy would want to know his daughter might die of heart failure if he can be found

I was thinking this exact thing yesterday! It was all playing out like Aaron and Liv were the main relation there and where is Victoria?!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Chas listening to Paddy but hating him for asking the questions at the same time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Rebecca has become the Manuel of Emmerdale. She from Barcelona , she knows nothing. I can understand the brain injury making her forgetful, but I dunno where this class clown has come from. She's a hoot.
    It's a funny direction they have sent her in.

Tonight's episodes are in the wrong order on TV3 player. I was so confused watching the "first" episode, I had no idea what was going on for a bit.

Tonight's episodes are in the wrong order on TV3 player. I was so confused watching the "first" episode, I had no idea what was going on for a bit.

Same here I watched it backwards lol

• Advertisement

Rebecca has become the Manuel of Emmerdale. She from Barcelona , she knows nothing. I can understand the brain injury making her forgetful, but I dunno where this class clown has come from. She's a hoot.
    It's a funny direction they have sent her in.

I'm enjoying her as comic relief but they could have done a really decent story line with her struggling to be a mum while suffering with a brain injury but they seem to have just taken her baby from her and treated her like a simpleton there. I read ages ago that all the White family were supposed to be leaving but I hope they keep Rebecca around.

Advertisement