Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

No Emmerdale tonight that ghastly football is one

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The annoying thing is the football isn't even on ITV in the UK but they obviously don't want the soaps going up against it.

The annoying thing is the football isn't even on ITV in the UK but they obviously don't want the soaps going up against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

The most annoying thing on TV these days(even more than the football) is surely Daz’s hair...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,505 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So who is that Amelia is with, the kid of who Daz killed or a secret daughter of Dan, Daz or Ali?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    So who is that Amelia is with, the kid of who Daz killed or a secret daughter of Dan, Daz or Ali?

Nobody knows Liz,I knew as soon as she talked to Dad that she knew something

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

jojofizzio wrote: »
    The most annoying thing on TV these days(even more than the football) is surely Daz’s hair...
    Think it's a wig. Nearly sure he's bald.

He had same curls on Heartbeat :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

When did Diane become such a b!tch? She’s so harsh mouthed these days.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    When did Diane become such a b!tch? She’s so harsh mouthed these days.

Yes Diane was awful to Doug, he should get with Brenda, stick it to both Diane and Laurel :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes Diane was awful to Doug, he should get with Brenda, stick it to both Diane and Laurel :p

I’d love to see Doug and Brenda together, don’t get him with Diane at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I was wondering too - she must have some connection with the guy he killed - based on the chatroom username.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

He needs to sack his (hair)stylist then.....ridiculous toupee :D

LOL'd at all hearing Doug confess, Diane is really mad he cheated on her first and Diane herself cheated on Jack with Andy's dad Billy

Laurel and Brenda throwing vegetables at each other was hilarious. Best thing to happen in that entire stupid storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

State of the poor baby on the swing.

Charity is good with Johnny, Vanessa's kid :p

Charity is good with Johnny, Vanessa's kid :p

What was even going on there though? Charity was with Johnny in Vanessa's house but then Vanessa tells her she should be at work, so Charity leaves. But then Vanessa shows up at the pub and mentions how Rebecca said Charity has been skiving in the back all day and yet she clearly has been minding Johnny for a while, so........ why did Vanessa leave Johnny with Charity if she thought she was working?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

So Doug slept with his widowed daughter's new boyfriend's wife? Very Dinglesque.....

Brenda & Doug do make a good couple, Diane is a horrible woman is she forgetting she was conned by a conman and lost half the pub

• Advertisement

Love Matty he is amazing bravo Emmerdale puts EastEnders to shame

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ouch...

Harsh words from Moira .

Am thinking that Cain is going to be the more understanding person in this storyline .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ouch...

Harsh words from Moira .

Am thinking that Cain is going to be the more understanding person in this storyline .

Was screaming at my TV for Cain to speak up and say something

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think how quiet he was is leading up to him being the voice of reason with Moira , he'll get her to understand that Matty is the only child (grown up) that she has left , with Adam on the run .

Or maybe I'm totally wrong :D

I think Cain is still in shock :P had Pete and Ross ever met Hannah?

I think Cain is still in shock :P had Pete and Ross ever met Hannah?

I recently saw the episode where Ross first showed up at the farm and it was mentioned that Adam hadn't seen him since he was very ltitle. Hannah was the youngest so I'd guess no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Bit unrealistic that moira would react that way to her only living daughter given she lost a daughter to drugs and might never see her son again. I don't believe any mother would turn their kid away even if they didn't show up to their sisters funeral. She didn't even seem that bothered about the whole trans thing.

Bit unrealistic that moira would react that way to her only living daughter given she lost a daughter to drugs and might never see her son again. I don't believe any mother would turn their kid away even if they didn't show up to their sisters funeral. She didn't even seem that bothered about the whole trans thing.

I don’t think it was that unrealistic, she was v angry that during the worst year of her life, her daughter was living nearby but pretended to be in another country. She didn’t come to the funeral, didn’t come back when Adam went on the run. Did she ever even meet her little brother? Don’t blame her at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

since when did hannah turn trans or even be into considering that kind of change? i haven't been following the soaps since forever so i'm hugely confused:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Was Adam not killed off screen? I thought they found a body in a shipping container? Maybe it wasn't him.

Advertisement