Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

So Matty is straight him and Victoria would make a lovely couple

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Would give Victoria something to do if nothing else. Criminally underused character. Bit weird her getting with her husband's brother..... although probably not that weird by Emmerdale standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,505 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Adam not killed off screen? I thought they found a body in a shipping container? Maybe it wasn't him.

Adam is alive and on the run somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Thanks Liz :) must've been someone else

I think the dead body that Moira ID'd had Adam's real ID or the fake ID that Aaron and Cain got him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Lesbian?

pjohnson wrote: »
    Lesbian?

No she was a woman became a man and they man fancies girls so he is straight

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just caught up on the last two episodes. The actor playing Matty is great and so far his story is being really well handled. It was also refreshing to see Cain be so accepting straight away and making the effort to use the correct pronouns.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Was Adam not killed off screen? I thought they found a body in a shipping container? Maybe it wasn't him.

Didnt they find a body in Prague Harbour!

Turned out it wasn't Adam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

since when did hannah turn trans or even be into considering that kind of change? i haven't been following the soaps since forever so i'm hugely confused:confused:

Hannah hadn't featured for a few years now since she went to London, I think it was. Never came back for any family events, even Adam and Victoria's wedding if I remember right. There was mention of Moira going to see her a few times but that was it. She didn't appear at Hollie or James's or Finn's funeral. Jeez those Barton's are pretty unfortunate ..........

I don't watch much Emmerdale now but I saw that scene with Moira and Matt and Cain in the farmhouse kitchen and it was just really really well done.

• Advertisement

Did Simon return because Cain had him beat up, I thought with 100K he'd be on a beach soaking up the sun far away from Emmerdale, selling loads of drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Amelia, the most stupid child in all of soap land.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Amelia, the most stupid child in all of soap land.

Amelia was always good, never lied as it is a sin, now all changed :(

David and the doctor's missus is as boring as Laurel and Bob
    Megan thinks she is pregnant by Graham

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Was there an hour of Emmerdale tonight? Sky box only recorded one episode and seemed to be the second half...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,554 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Was there an hour of Emmerdale tonight? Sky box only recorded one episode and seemed to be the second half...

Yes there was!

The Amelia storyline is just awful and cringe

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

The Amelia storyline is just awful and cringe

Dan's acting when she returned, was woeful.

Amelia Is he worst Christian always doing the wrong thing just like Sophie in Corrie

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

His run over to Amelia!!

Lachlan goes after Terry again as he thinks he is sending him the texts but it is Liv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Someone should tell Amelia lying will make you burn in the damnation fires of hell.

Marlon date I forget her name I can understand the photo of Carly in the house but Rhona is the mother of his child and Donna is April mother

Stupid storyline

I am glad Bernice brought this Beth guilty Daz innocent storyline quickly to an end at least I hope now it is over unless Amelia makes Dan and Kerry take in Beth

What has Faith got against Doug, when did she become besties with Diane who I am guessing will rebound cheat with Eric

Amelia hears the truth but still sides with Beth :mad:

I forgot Samson even existed. He's a bit of a sweetie.

I forgot Samson even existed. He's a bit of a sweetie.

I hope he doesn't change for the worse like Sarah, April and Amelia

Where is Noah gone again, missed Home Farm party for Sarah and now school dance too

I hope he doesn't change for the worse like Sarah, April and Amelia

Where is Noah gone again, missed Home Farm party for Sarah and now school dance too

I know, it was all a bit random that Samson was there at all really. I know I've seen Sarah and Samson interact before but it would have made more sense for it to be Noah especially in the Home Farm scenes. That's the problem with the Dingles, you very rarely get them all in the storylines they should all be in. Like Aaron having chicken pox in Malta.

Twitter speculating that Sarah will get Chas' baby's heart and live. I mean. ..... you can't put a babies heart in a 14 year old.... can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I thought that too but seemingly a baby's organs are developed even at 37 weeks.

• Advertisement

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I thought that too but seemingly a baby's organs are developed even at 37 weeks.

Aye, they're developed but they can't be big enough to pump blood around a teenager.... or maybe on Emmerdale they can.

Advertisement