Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

• Registered Users Posts: 86,505 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Twitter speculating that Sarah will get Chas' baby's heart and live. I mean. ..... you can't put a babies heart in a 14 year old.... can you?

I think Chas confides in Cain next week :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Chas confides in Cain next week :(

Everyone finds out next week, or the rest of the Dingles do anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Sorry I haven't seen this in a while but will Chas's baby not need a heart herself? Why does Sarah need a new heart- is it not cancer she had ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Radio5 wrote: »
    Sorry I haven't seen this in a while but will Chas's baby not need a heart herself? Why does Sarah need a new heart- is it not cancer she had ?

Chas baby isn't going to live or live long once born.

Sarah's heart has been damaged by her treatments over the years, she also has many conditions other than that.

• Advertisement

How is Sarah allowed so many visitors, given that she has a virus infection?

Lachlan is a poundland pat phelan lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Public Service Announcement: There Is An Episode Tonight

There wasn't one scheduled, but ITV decided last minute that they will actually be showing an hour long episode. Those who rely on TV3 series link, you may want to go manually set the episode to record on be3 at 11.30pm as it looks like TV3 aren't going to be airing it at 7pm, so 11.30pm on be3 might be your best bet. Same goes for Corrie, if you watch that too - set that to record at 10.30pm on be3.

Megan and Graham have zero chemistry, as cool as Graham is, not much romantic charisma off him maybe he could have with someone else

Megan and Graham have zero chemistry, as cool as Graham is, not much romantic charisma off him maybe he could have with someone else

Literally the worst onscreen chemistry I've ever seen, and that's some achievement given Megan is currently with Frank the plank. It's like watching two bits of wet cardboard flopping against each other.

• Advertisement

Literally the worst onscreen chemistry I've ever seen, and that's some achievement given Megan is currently with Frank the plank. It's like watching two bits of wet cardboard flopping against each other.

Frank and Graham have more chemistry :P I did enjoy Charity letting Megan know she knew about her and "our Graham" as Samson saw them

Frank and Graham have more chemistry :P I did enjoy Charity letting Megan know she knew about her and "our Graham" as Samson saw them

While it's kind of disappointing to see Charity revert to type there I have kind of missed her winding people up. When she sobers up she might not do anything about it but, to be honest, Megan deserves it. She was straight onto Vanessa when she thought Charity was cheating on her with that random dude, she tried to get Frank arrested for cheating on her, she deserves Charity going to town on her now.

I think Graham wanted Charity to tell Frank

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Correct. Graham knew exactly what he was doing telling Charity not to tell Frank. No one tells Charity what to do and Graham knows her only too well. Surprised Charity didn't see through his motives though.

Now Megan and Charity have chemistry :p I hope Frank returns

Pretty great episode(s)

I never copped that Graham might have been pushing Charity to spill the beans, I don't think he expected her to do it right there and then though. Her speech was pretty epic though. Loved Megan decking her too and then them bonding over it :D

Rare to see Frank doing some actual proper acting too. Literally the first time I haven't just tuned out when he's been on screen. Although his attempts to intimidate Graham were pretty hilarious. I'd say he wouldn't throw a punch like Megan can.

Now Megan and Charity have chemistry :p I hope Frank returns

Even Graham and Charity had chemistry. I think Charity has chemistry with inanimate objects, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Rare to see Frank doing some actual proper acting too.

I must have missed that!

Cash_Q wrote: »
    I must have missed that!

Very briefly when he was shouting at Megan in Vanessa's kitchen. I believed he was actually capable of human emotions for a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Very briefly when he was shouting at Megan in Vanessa's kitchen. I believed he was actually capable of human emotions for a minute.

Yeah I saw that scene...still missed the actual proper acting :P

I laughed out loud when he went to 'punch' Graham but didn't come close to raising his fist properly

• Advertisement

Cash_Q wrote: »
    I laughed out loud when he went to 'punch' Graham but didn't come close to raising his fist properly

Same, he could do with getting some tips from Megan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Mattie and that massive chip on his shoulder are doing my head in.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Mattie and that massive chip on his shoulder are doing my head in.

Yeah, I get the whole "this is who I am and I won't allow you to make me feel ashamed" thing, and good for him generally, but Moira's had about 5 minutes to get her head around her daughter now being her son. Matty is a few years along in a process that Moira has just started.

Lachlan is boring me now. He's such a bad liar too, or it's bad acting? I mean he literally takes massive breaks in his sentences before coming up with an excuse and yet Belle can't see that he's lying about something?

Who did Lachlan kill and bury, did I miss an episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I was about to ask the same question !
    (Although I did miss a few episodes :o)

Am getting fed up of him lately with all the skulking about if I'm honest .

I don't think they showed it but the implication was he killed the fake Gerry's uncle dude. He managed to find him at a funeral and then when he came back to Belle's he had blood on his sleeve.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I was about to ask the same question !
    (Although I did miss a few episodes :o)

Am getting fed up of him lately with all the skulking about if I'm honest .

They are dragging out Lachlan getting caught as long as Corrie did with Phelan :rolleyes: Lachlan reminds me of Cameron

We've heard more about Doug's community service than we did Gabby's.

Ross and Rebecca are very cute, you just know it's going to end terribly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

We've heard more about Doug's community service than we did Gabby's.

Ross and Rebecca are very cute, you just know it's going to end terribly.

I love Ross and Rebecca together. Big improvement on Debbie.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I love Ross and Rebecca together. Big improvement on Debbie.

I love Rebecca in general but dear god the Robron nutters despise her! It would be comical if it wasn't so utterly terrifying.

Advertisement