Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,505 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No filter injured Rebecca is great, I just hope Lachlan does not kill her, I agree her and Ross are good together

How amazing and normal is Cain with Matty, is it guilt over Holly and John

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No filter injured Rebecca is great, I just hope Lachlan does not kill her, I agree her and Ross are good together

How amazing and normal is Cain with Matty, is it guilt over Holly and John

Dunno, I think Cain has grown a lot over the years. He was always good with Aaron too, wasn't he? He was always a bit of a thug and way too violent, not great with women at times.... but I don't know that he was ever the intolerant type.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

He didn't kill her did he???? Aw just as she was turning into a great character

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah no :(

Here was me thinking Ross and Rebakah were going to sail off into the sunset of Ibiza , instead Lachlan is turning into Ted Bundy , with dead bodies buried everywhere .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Dunno, I think Cain has grown a lot over the years. He was always good with Aaron too, wasn't he? He was always a bit of a thug and way too violent, not great with women at times.... but I don't know that he was ever the intolerant type.

Agreed, plus he wouldn't have known Mattie as Hannah would he? I think Hannah had left before Cain and Moira got together? If so he has no relationship to try to adapt, it's just getting to know a new person.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

What did Lachlan do to make Robert and Liv sick? He removed batteries from something on the wall but I don’t know what it was that would have this effect.

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    What did Lachlan do to make Robert and Liv sick? He removed batteries from something on the wall but I don’t know what it was that would have this effect.

He was carbon monoxide poisoning them. The batteries were in the carbon monoxide detector.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

He put the batteries the wrong way around in the Carbon monoxide alarm. Taking them out altogether would have looked more suspicious.

We did not see on screen but are to assume he tampered with something to cause a gas leak, carbon monoxide poisoning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

We did not see on screen but are to assume he tampered with something to cause a gas leak, carbon monoxide poisoning

Made no sense. So he put batteries in the wrong way on the Poxy Minoxy Alarm, but they did not show where such Poxy Minoxy would come from on a warm summers night. No gas or fires lit.
    Very weird.

Are they going to go down road of lost memory with Liv, or maybe another coma. Seems ever last character has been in a coma in last while. So over done, hope it's a quick '' he did it'' and Locky gets spanner across the head from Aaron.

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Agreed, plus he wouldn't have known Mattie as Hannah would he? I think Hannah had left before Cain and Moira got together? If so he has no relationship to try to adapt, it's just getting to know a new person.

Hannah blamed Cain for her parents break up and subsequently John's death, I think Matty even mentioned this on his return to the farm

I just think Cain knows he messed up forcing Moira to choose between him and Holly, hypocrite given how he covers for Debbie, so he is being good and tolerant with Matty

Oh right thanks, I didn't realise Cain and Moira went that far back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

RE: the alarm,if the house had fumes surely they would be alerted when the batteries were in right,so as someone else stated he must have forced a gas leak unseen to the viewers

They're doing a lot of unseen stuff with Lachlan. Suppose their hands are tied a bit when showing murders at 7pm.

Why was Lalchan last 2 kills where some off screen lame!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

At the rate he is killing off anyone who crosses him, it won’t be long before Emmerdale is empty.

It could be soon called the Brenda & Doug show if this killing continues

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Zach must be next?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

pjohnson wrote: »
    Zach must be next?

Haven't seen Lisa in a bit...:eek:
    (joke !)

How did Rebecca get that lorry with the cars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

How did Rebecca get that lorry with the cars?

She can't remember ;)

They're doing a lot of unseen stuff with Lachlan. Suppose their hands are tied a bit when showing murders at 7pm.

Yes but it is too much

At least Liv remembers but will anyone believe her, she should have kept quite as now Lachlan will try again to kill her

If he did kill Rebecca, Lachlan killed most of his whole family, maybe he has her locked away

Yes but it is too much

At least Liv remembers but will anyone believe her, she should have kept quite as now Lachlan will try again to kill her

If he did kill Rebecca, Lachlan killed most of his whole family, maybe he has her locked away

I hope they haven't killed her. It seems really cruel to dangle her and Ross in front of us like that and then just off her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I actually started to like Rebecca. Pity. Is she really dead or is she in an attic or basement somewhere ?

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I actually started to like Rebecca. Pity. Is she really dead or is she in an attic or basement somewhere ?

They seem to want us to believe she's dead but I saw someone make the point that it would be odd to have her leave before the truth comes out about Lachlan killing the rest of their family because who else would really care about that? I mean it would be a bit of a shock for everyone else but pretty inconsequential, same goes for him killing Gerry really, and his fake uncle.

Victoria and Matty are getting together

It seems a bit fast
    VicMatty or MatVicky

Victoria and Matty are getting together

It seems a bit fast
    VicMatty or MatVicky

Ugh. Do not want.

• Advertisement