Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Her husband's brother? No, too close to home imo

Same, and 5 minutes after he's appeared. I know Victoria needs a storyline but her niece is on deaths door, maybe stick her in there for a bit?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Victoria and Matty are getting together

It seems a bit fast
    VicMatty or MatVicky

Had a feeling that was going to happen. Still no babies so.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Considering Victoria's luck with men I can see why she's want to try a bit of scissoring in the barn with Matty.

So it's memory loss for Liv , except she remembers everything. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Hate David, he’s such a prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

I've obviously missed something between that doctor and David...why is the doctor being so unprofessional? What has he got against David?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

I've obviously missed something between that doctor and David...why is the doctor being so unprofessional? What has he got against David?
    David is having a "sort of" affair with his wife...

Oh right thanks I totally missed that

He could be seriously disciplined for telling David what he did, surely

• Registered Users Posts: 86,505 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh right thanks I totally missed that

He could be seriously disciplined for telling David what he did, surely

Did the Doc tell David as he thought he was not the dad or so David would chase after Tracy and stay away from his missus, btw where is Jake and Doc's daughter?

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Did the Doc tell David as he thought he was not the dad or so David would chase after Tracy and stay away from his missus, btw where is Jake and Doc's daughter?

He just seemed annoyed at David as soon as he arrived, and when David was agonising over his health the Dr was saying "you can't see what's under your own nose " which confused David more, then the Dr blurted it out. Beyond unrealistic.

David plays the nice guy but really is a jerk playing woman for fools

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

David plays the nice guy but really is a jerk playing woman for fools

Tracey barely had the news before she was booked and had an abortion. Surely she would have been given a counselling session first. Maybe that's what normally happens. I don't know.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Tracey barely had the news before she was booked and had an abortion. Surely she would have been given a counselling session first. Maybe that's what normally happens. I don't know.

It did all happen very fast. Even her being pregnant in the first place, it's only a few weeks since she slept with him, unless it was from before they broke up? But that feels like too long ago for her to not have known before now.

Either way I hope she's actually had it. David is the absolute worst. I have loved Tracy putting him in his place the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Do you think she didn't want her dad hearing her lie to him about having an abortion and that's why sent Frank inside ? Love how Frank told Meghan to get lost, made his daughter more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Yeah. Ya knew Matty was gunna muck this up badly. Meeting a woman in a laybye to buy a bull :pac:

She was raised on a farm wasn't she?

Matty's a terrible actor.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for David? The man is pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Matty's a terrible actor.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for David? The man is pathetic.

Matty actor is really bad, always grinning with head turned to side.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Matty actor is really bad, always grinning with head turned to side.

It's like he's trying way too hard to look like he's not acting. Hopefully he'll settle after a while but at the moment I can't watch his scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,554 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I've being watching Emmerdale a good bit over the last few years. However one character that people seem to love on the net is Aaron. For some reason I can't warm to him at all. Is he loved here?

I've being watching Emmerdale a good bit over the last few years. However one character that people seem to love on the net is Aaron. For some reason I can't warm to him at all. Is he loved here?

I can take him or leave him. Depends on who he is with, storyline wise. I love him and Liv and when he's with the Dingles in general. Robert, I find quite dull so I kind of tune that stuff out.

I can take him or leave him. Depends on who he is with, storyline wise. I love him and Liv and when he's with the Dingles in general. Robert, I find quite dull so I kind of tune that stuff out.

Funnily enough I don't mind Robert. I just find Aaron a little whiny or something. I get he has had issues. I just don't get the love for him.
    He was also in Scott and Bailey and I wasn't gone on him in that either.

• Advertisement

Postgrad10 wrote: »

Was Rebecca told she could not have an abortion :confused:

Is Liv playing Lachlan at his own game, I hope so, I think Robert knows there could be some truth in what Liv is saying

I’m loving Ryan he’s such a fresh character a welcome additition to the cast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Looks like he's gone again

I’m loving Ryan he’s such a fresh character a welcome additition to the cast

Loved his scenes with Ross

For me it's Richard Hillman. I just loved the story when I was a kid. I can remember the rest but he's the first I thin of.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’m sorry but Charity was in the wrong today, the whole point of Ryan coming to the village today was so charity and Ryan could spend some proper time together and then she just tells him he has to sit at the bar while she works, comon id be fairly pissed if someone did that to me, she’s always been well able to f*ck off in the past when working didn’t suit her so for such an important meeting she should have just went off and let Marlon to deal with the pub, the meeting with her son was much more important.

For me it's Richard Hillman. I just loved the story when I was a kid. I can remember the rest but he's the first I thin of.

Your in the wrong soap lol drive 38 miles from Yorkshire to Manchester and you’ll arrive at Coronation Street ha ha

fin12 wrote: »
    I’m sorry but Charity was in the wrong today, the whole point of Ryan coming to the village today was so charity and Ryan could spend some proper time together and then she just tells him he has to sit at the bar while she works, comon id be fairly pissed if someone did that to me, she’s always been well able to f*ck off in the past when working didn’t suit her so for such an important meeting she should have just went off and let Marlon to deal with the pub, the meeting with her son was much more important.

To be fair to her she didn't know Ryan was coming until she saw them get out of the taxi. They need to have a proper sit down and hash it all out because she's trying to do it on her own terms and they're not really compatible with what Ryan wants. It's been a shock for him but he's basically gaining a family. Charity is processing a lot more besides just meeting Ryan. But it's soap, ya know, they need the drama so nobody ever just has an honest conversation.

How quick did now clean Dawn get to Emmerdale from Ross butt dial :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How quick did now clean Dawn get to Emmerdale from Ross butt dial :p

But then had to wait ages for a bus out again!

I wonder if Dawn and Ross were supposed to be something more but then Mike Parr decided he wanted to leave. It felt like they were introducing her for something bigger. Or maybe she was just very good in her small scenes so they brought her back again?

Advertisement