Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,504 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Noah, Jakey and the doctor's blonde brat?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Why can't Charity just walk him around the village and say hi everyone this is my son, putting him off meeting everyone because Debbie's upset is only going to hurt him more ( the delay, not that Debbie is prioritised). Sure why not bring him to Cain to do all the intros ?,he mediates for everyone anyway. I hope he doesn't die and end up being a match for Debbie's daughter! I quite like him, he'd be a good friend for Ross.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Noah, Jakey and the doctor's blonde brat?

On their holidays I suppose. You'll know when they arrive back tanned and with new hair cuts. Bit like Gabby a few weeks ago.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Why can't Charity just walk him around the village and say hi everyone this is my son, putting him off meeting everyone because Debbie's upset is only going to hurt him more ( the delay, not that Debbie is prioritised). Sure why not bring him to Cain to do all the intros ?,he mediates for everyone anyway. I hope he doesn't die and end up being a match for Debbie's daughter! I quite like him, he'd be a good friend for Ross.

Did Zak make Cain the new Dingle clan head?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Did Zak make Cain the new Dingle clan head?

Or did everyone just realise Zac is bloody useless?

I can kind of understand where Charity is coming from with being reluctant to tell everyone but at the same time I don't see how telling Debbie would make anything worse for her? Like you've got a new brother, carry on with your own life. Unless having to confront the reality of what Charity went through would be too much for her but really Debbie is extremely selfish and probably wouldn't give a stuff.

• Advertisement

I see Cain as a rep for everyone, counselling several people at once Charity, Chastity, Moira, Debbie, helping out Matty and Ross. Threatening people when needed. Let him organise Charity's new son meeting everyone.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

How did that woman adopt Charitys son? She was a nurse at the hospital where she gave birth wasn't She?

She applied to adopt him I assume? Maybe fostered him on an emergency basis.

Bex is alive, take that Robron fans :p ye are still getting the wedding, double proposal

Marlon and Jesse, 2 women fighting over him, I am in shock :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bex is alive, take that Robron fans :p ye are still getting the wedding, double proposal

Marlon and Jesse, 2 women fighting over him, I am in shock :rolleyes:

What's Lachlan going to with her ?
    Let her go and she'll tell everyone what he done ?
    Hit her over the head and hope she loses what little bit of functioning memory she does have?
    Or bump her off and bury her in the hole that presumably he dug?

And how come no one has found any of these graves and how are there so many empty houses around the place ?!!

So many questions, so little time...
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone else think that coincidently the place Aaron plans on taking Robert to propose will turn out to be somewhere near Rebecca is been held and that's how it will all kick off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Frankly the biggest shock is 2 more women after Marlon

How he gets women after him is beyond me he's the biggest plonker

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Was kinda hoping Ryan would move in with Ross and Pete; it would also mean he'd be living with his own little brother, Moses, which would've been a cool way for him to start getting to know his family before everyone finds out. Obviously he needs to move in to the village properly at some point, so it wouldn't surprise me if Irene died in the not too distant future.

Was kinda hoping Ryan would move in with Ross and Pete; it would also mean he'd be living with his own little brother, Moses, which would've been a cool way for him to start getting to know his family before everyone finds out. Obviously he needs to move in to the village properly at some point, so it wouldn't surprise me if Irene died in the not too distant future.

I think Irene could be a good addition to the village as well as Ryan, maybe she could go back nursing as Emma's replacement

The Dingles are such a joke these days. Why were they all acting like Lachlan is part of thier family? Organising his birthday and Faith actually referred to him as family, Chas running around trying to get Seb over to the pub. They've got actual members of their own family struggling through some massive stuff and that's how they spend their time. I hope he sticks them all in a hole in the woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Just after catching up on this week, but can’t for the life of me remember why Bex is locked up. I thought I must have forgotten her finding out about the crash, but he only told her about that in Friday’s episode. Anyone care to fill in the blank for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Just after catching up on this week, but can’t for the life of me remember why Bex is locked up. I thought I must have forgotten her finding out about the crash, but he only told her about that in Friday’s episode. Anyone care to fill in the blank for me?

Have you considered a memory book?

:P she walked in on the unconcious Rob and Liv and realised Lachlan did something to them.

Will she remember that he told her all of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Whiplashy wrote: »

She walked in on Liv and Robert when he was trying to gas them!

She found a pen and an empty cereal box and wrote stuff down last night . What are the chances of finding a pen under a sink. It even had a lid on it and worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Frankly the biggest shock is 2 more women after Marlon

How he gets women after him is beyond me he's the biggest plonker

It's just typical women, no one wants him until someone wants him and then everyone wants him.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ann0

i haven't watched it in years im gonna have to start again.i was talking to an old neighbour a few days ago and she still calls it Emmerdale farm.when was it last called that.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

ann0 wrote: »
    i haven't watched it in years im gonna have to start again.i was talking to an old neighbour a few days ago and she still calls it Emmerdale farm.when was it last called that.

1989!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ann0

im gonna start watching it today but dont even know where to start

Just start watching on Monday and then use Youtube for catching up. You can just watch certain character's scenes and get the gist of what's going on with others through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just start with whatever is on the player/on demand and you'll pick things up as you go along. Wikipedia is handy for brief character biog's that can fill you in on certain characters you're not familiar with as you come across them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

pjohnson wrote: »
    Have you considered a memory book?
    :P she walked in on the unconcious Rob and Liv and realised Lachlan did something to them.

Ah of course! Don’t know how I forgot that. A memory book might not be a bad idea lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I wish someone would bury Lachlan in one of the many graves he has dug .

How weird of Robert to ask Aaron to adopt Seb. As far as they're all concerned Rebecca's just gone away for a while. I know her brain injury makes her do weird things but why would that idea even be in Robert's head at the moment?

• Advertisement

I like that Sam and Samson are getting a decent storyline but has everyone just forgot that Joe nearly had Samson and Noah killed by knocking down the Dingle house and also took Liv's good solicitor away :rolleyes::mad:

Advertisement