Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Changing my point of view...

• 21-10-2016 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi there,

I've been shooting videos with my D3100 and it's about time I upgrade; I was going to upgrade to a full-frame DSLR but I've barely done any photography this year so I sold most of the photography gear and I'm now on the market for a camcorder.

I was offered a few gigs way sooner than I was expecting so I'm just starting my research as we speak.

I'm particularly interested in 1080p and 60FPS, since most of the usage will be towards athletics ( I can see them slow motions ) XLR inputs would be nice, but not a must have, since I record my audio separately; my budget is about 1000euro ( can go a bit higher if the quality justifies it. )

Only been at this search for the last 3-4h ( with a couple drinks and a couple overwatch matches in between ) and this was the closest I got

I still have a lot of research to do ( have another day or so before I really need to order something ) and would appreciate if someone could shed a bit of light on the subject, what to look for or not on a camcorder, given it has the features I want.

Thanks in advance !

Comments

Advertisement