Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Eir

Options
  • 22-10-2016 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭

I have had numerous complaints about Broadband speeds with Eir.
    I had a steady 24mbps and then at certain time it would drop to under 1mbps. 
    Also my phone kept dropping signal.
    After 6 weeks of getting nowhere I finally get told that there is a damaged cable in my house causing all this???
    A guy from Vodafone called to my house Wednssday night and said just try switch with us, if you are not happy go back to Eir.
    Got my modem first thing thsi morning, plugged it in and 50mbps on my first test, more than double what Eir said my line was capable of!!!
    Between poor customer service, poor technical support and hiking up prices when under contract I felt I had to leave and boy am I glad now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

killwill wrote: »
    I have had numerous complaints about Broadband speeds with Eir.
    I had a steady 24mbps and then at certain time it would drop to under 1mbps. 
    Also my phone kept dropping signal.
    After 6 weeks of getting nowhere I finally get told that there is a damaged cable in my house causing all this???
    A guy from Vodafone called to my house Wednssday night and said just try switch with us, if you are not happy go back to Eir.
    Got my modem first thing thsi morning, plugged it in and 50mbps on my first test, more than double what Eir said my line was capable of!!!
    Between poor customer service, poor technical support and hiking up prices when under contract I felt I had to leave and boy am I glad now.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]killwill,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear you feel this way & will relay your feedback.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement