Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel near St James

Options
  • 22-10-2016 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

Hi can any one give me any suggestions for accommodation near St James ,
    Being transferred over the weekend for an operation early next week and my missus needs to stay overnight ,
    Thanks
    Tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pot p

Tony H wrote: »
    Hi can any one give me any suggestions for accommodation near St James ,
    Being transferred over the weekend for an operation early next week and my missus needs to stay overnight ,
    Thanks
    Tony

Off hand i think the hilton in kilmanham and the aisling hotel would be eithin walking distance

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Queenalocin

The Aisling Hotel just beside Heuston Station is nice, not hugely expensive. The walk around from St James is good for clearing the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

Whenever we have someone staying in dublin to work in St James's we put them up in the Ashling hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 68,832 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'll third the Ashling as good. Limited choice but it's walking distance, decent and usually reasonable - although all hotels in Dublin are dear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

Thanks for the recommendations , that helps a lot .

• Advertisement
Advertisement