Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Make up done in Brown Thomas

Options
  • 22-10-2016 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭

I want to book a makeup application at one of the counters in Brown Thomas Grafton Street. I tried looking online for contact details but can't find anything. Do the counters have individual numbers or is there a general store number I should ring? Normally I'd just call in in person but I'm not living in Ireland at the minute so can't!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Polka_Dot wrote: »
    I want to book a makeup application at one of the counters in Brown Thomas Grafton Street. I tried looking online for contact details but can't find anything. Do the counters have individual numbers or is there a general store number I should ring? Normally I'd just call in in person but I'm not living in Ireland at the minute so can't!

Most of the brands have a services menu on their brand page on Brown Thomas website. Some of these have phone numbers others don't but if you ring main BT number the operator will put you through to whatever counter you're looking for. I find its easier to get through week days when it's not as busy.

Advertisement