Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Burton wheelie gig bag

Options
  • 22-10-2016 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone want my Burton wheelie gig bag? It's 156, has a small tear that you can see in the photo and the zip is ripped at one end. Not as robust as they claim and not covered by warranty. Someone with skills could fix it. The zip is fine. It justs needs to be stitched again. It did two flights this year with duct tape over the zip to prevent further damage.

Collection is the only requirement.

Cheers,

Guy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Hi,

Anyone want my Burton wheelie gig bag? It's 156, has a small tear that you can see in the photo and the zip is ripped at one end. Not as robust as they claim and not covered by warranty. Someone with skills could fix it. The zip is fine. It justs needs to be stitched again. It did two flights this year with duct tape over the zip to prevent further damage.

Collection is the only requirement.

Cheers,

Guy

If this is still available I'd love it, my cheap bag ripped last year ands I've been slow on replacing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Gileadi wrote: »
    If this is still available I'd love it, my cheap bag ripped last year ands I've been slow on replacing it!

Yep. Yours if you want it. You'll have to collect though. PM me when you've time to arrange.

Advertisement