Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That - 3Arena - 15th May 2017

Options
  • 22-10-2016 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Take That with special guests All Saints.

3Arena - 15th May 2017

Tickets from €77.00 on sale Friday 28th October.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,582 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is all 5 back as it their 25th anniversary?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

When was this announced?

Oh and any preseason codes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is all 5 back as it their 25th anniversary?

No, just three of them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Almost certain they will add a gig on Friday the 16th too .
    Dont know why they dont announce it now instead of messing about ,Im sure they will easily sell out both nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

Zardoz wrote: »
    Almost certain they will add a gig on Friday the 16th too .
    Dont know why they dont announce it now instead of messing about ,Im sure they will easily sell out both nights.

why do you say this? would they not be more likely to add the night before i.e. Sunday?

• Advertisement

showpony1 wrote: »
    why do you say this? would they not be more likely to add the night before i.e. Sunday?

Sorry my mistake ,the link I had said that the 15th was a Thursday ,its actually a Monday.
    They have 2 days free either side of the Monday so they could play Sunday or Tuesday or both.

Sorry my mistake ,the link I had said that the 15th was a Thursday ,its actually a Monday.
    They have 2 days free either side of the Monday so they could play Sunday or Tuesday or both.

id actually much rather go on the sunday which is annoying now will have to wait and see if added.

id actually much rather go on the sunday which is annoying now will have to wait and see if added.

Yes it is annoying but its all part of Ticketmasters cunning ploy.
    Sell the lower profile night out first before inevitably adding the Sunday night .

Tickets are €77.00 - €116.00.
    A bit saucy

Tickets are €77.00 - €116.00.
    A bit saucy

I assume the dearest price is for the circle nearest the stage

I remembering seeing all 5 at Croke Park a few years back, great gig and I think those ticket prices were cheaper

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I assume the dearest price is for the circle nearest the stage

I remembering seeing all 5 at Croke Park a few years back, great gig and I think those ticket prices were cheaper

no on ticketmaster all standing at €77 - appears to be no circle on setup.
    the seated are €77 - €116.

no on ticketmaster all standing at €77 - appears to be no circle on setup.
    the seated are €77 - €116.

Standing are 79.50 plus 6.85 fees .
    From the presale this morning most of the seats would seem to be 116 euro .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭smallgarden

there was still presale tickets available if go through take thats website

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

I owe you big time...........

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

Thanks for the info smallgarden ,just picked up 2 for the boss.She will be very happy .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

clickhere wrote: »
    Thanks for the info smallgarden ,just picked up 2 for the boss.She will be very happy .

Need to get 2 of these myself - cheers for the pricing info above folks :)

Am I wasting my time trying to get them in the morning though? I'm assuming they'll be sold in minutes and the site will be jammed? (it's been a LONG time since I looked for tickets to something! :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

I was just able to buy 3 standing tickets. Thanks smallgarden!
    It was so stressful trying to get them in the 3 presale yesterday. I couldn't get any.

Go to the Take That website and click buy tickets for the Dublin gig and it will bring you to a presale.

urbangoo wrote: »
    I was just able to buy 3 standing tickets. Thanks smallgarden!
    It was so stressful trying to get them in the 3 presale yesterday. I couldn't get any.

Go to the Take That website and click buy tickets for the Dublin gig and it will bring you to a presale.

Is that through Amazon or their site itself? Sorry on mobile at the moment you see

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

_Kaiser_ wrote:
    Is that through Amazon or their site itself? Sorry on mobile at the moment you see

Official take that site will redirect u to Ticketmaster which still has standing presale tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭alanceltic

As mentioned it looks like they have made an allocation available on the take that homepage. There is a link to it on their facebook page.

Heres the link, save yourself the lottery in the morning. Seating AND standing available

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/take-that-dublin-05-15-2017/event/1800515991FE1CBC?artistid=1342847&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&did=elaserp

• Advertisement

alanceltic wrote: »
    As mentioned it looks like they have made an allocation available on the take that homepage. There is a link to it on their facebook page.

Heres the link, save yourself the lottery in the morning. Seating AND standing available

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/take-that-dublin-05-15-2017/event/1800515991FE1CBC?artistid=1342847&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&did=elaserp

Sorted :) got 2 tickets there now. Herself will be thrilled!

Cheers! :)

Sold out for the monday it seems but Tuesday has now been added.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Got tickets but both the gf got two and so did I. It's one of the other, no tickets or too many!

Looking forward to it now!

It was inevitable that a second night would be added.

Their touring schedule is insane ,6 out of 7 nights in London.
    Between the 5th of May and 12th of June ,they only have 10 nights off ,Barlows voice will be wrecked.

I think there was still some "production" tickets on sale for tonight's show as well as tomorrow's show too

Incredibly good show as always!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Does anyone know the stage times?

Does anyone know the stage times?

All Saints 7.25
    Take That 8.25

The stage is fantastic as it's placed in the center of the standing area so you'll never be more than 20/30 feet away if you're in anyway in a good standing spot.

They come on stage through the crowd after singing the first song on tiny platforms at the edge of the standing area (you'll notice white tape on the ground on three sides of the standing area indicating a corridor to walk as such).

Absolutely crackin' show last night, really enjoyed it.

All Saints 7.25
    Take That 8.25

The stage is fantastic as it's placed in the center of the standing area so you'll never be more than 20/30 feet away if you're in anyway in a good standing spot.

They come on stage through the crowd after singing the first song on tiny platforms at the edge of the standing area (you'll notice white tape on the ground on three sides of the standing area indicating a corridor to walk as such).

Absolutely crackin' show last night, really enjoyed it.

Yep was there myself with the OH and managed to get her right at the front of the standing area beside the stage so she was thrilled - she even got to touch Garry Barlow's hand as he ran past! :)

Very good show overall though. Believe it or not, it was actually my first time in the O2/Point/3 Arena - thought it was bigger :p

• Advertisement

how long before shows does seatwave.ie stop selling? was watching to see how low the prices would go (saw a standing ticket for €30 earlier) and there was 38 left a few mins ago but now none showing up. It must cut-off at some point?

Advertisement