If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung ks7500 43 inch

Options
  • 22-10-2016 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi just a quick inquiry. I was looking to pick up the 43 inch Samsung ks 7500 and have been looking for a company with good knowledge of tvs as every store I have gone too so far seem to have the most limited understanding of the tvs they are selling it's unbelievable. Over the past 6 months I have had a lot of trouble finding a TV with good grey uniformity that would eliminate vertical screen banding when playing games. Seems to be nearly impossible at this stage and I am losing all hope. So my question is if I purchased the above TV off yourself and the 6 year guarantee and the TV I purchased had banding issues what is your returns policy?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

James OH wrote: »
    Hi just a quick inquiry. I was looking to pick up the 43 inch Samsung ks 7500 and have been looking for a company with good knowledge of tvs as every store I have gone too so far seem to have the most limited understanding of the tvs they are selling it's unbelievable. Over the past 6 months I have had a lot of trouble finding a TV with good grey uniformity that would eliminate vertical screen banding when playing games. Seems to be nearly impossible at this stage and I am losing all hope. So my question is if I purchased the above TV off yourself and the 6 year guarantee and the TV I purchased had banding issues what is your returns policy?
    Hi Thanks for your inquiry full T&C for returns can be found on our website http://www.richersounds.ie/t-returns.aspx, but for you convince, I will give a brief explanation. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Goods, other than faulty goods, may be returned within 14 working days of the day after the date of receipt by you of the goods. It is your responsibility to ensure the safe return of any goods to us and the cost of the return delivery charge under these circumstances is to be paid directly by the customer. As you can appreciate, we would request that all goods be returned in an 'as new' condition complete with packaging and all accessories (please note, for hygiene reasons we are unable to give refunds on headphones). Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition may be subject to a handling charge. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, excluding any delivery costs incurred by us. We will usually refund you what you paid for the goods but not the delivery charges except in cases where the order was cancelled under the UK Distance Selling act or the item was faulty[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Regards Stephen[/font]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.