Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling Ireland Membership Awards 2016

Options
  • 22-10-2016 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

It's that time of the year again, and voting is open for the Cycling Ireland Membership Awards 2016.

Lots of worthy nominees in it, and as an avid MTB'r it's good to see the Emerald Enduro (Best competitive event) and Robin Seymour (Best Male Domestic Rider) get a mention, for Biking.ie bringing one of the biggest international biking series to Ireland, coming again in 2017 for the 3rd time, and Robin being named World XC Masters Champion, that's a UCI rainbow jersey!

You can vote here.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/27QMRNY

Personally, it's great to see my local Sligo club Northwest MTB get a nomination for club of the year, especially this year after bringing the XC NPS back to Sligo, the first national event held here in years, and with what was a very well received course, which was a testament to the amount of hard work put in by the club. I should mention I'm a member, but anyone who knows the club knows how hard the guys work, so I wouldn't say no to a wee vote in our favour! :D

Advertisement