Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TF Royal venue

Options
  • 23-10-2016 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before but I did a search and nothing recent came up.
    What's the deal with the venue? Is it closed permanently or is there anything coming up in the near future?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

I see the Facebook page and Website have disappeared. I heard recently it had closed however I've seen cars outside and the doors open a few times in the last week so no idea what they are at.

Shame to see a fine theatre sitting idle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Hotel is operating normally. Theatre venue is closed for the foreseeable future

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Hotel is operating normally. Theatre venue is closed for the foreseeable future

any reason why?

this do with the car park not belonging to the liquidator?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

irishgeo wrote:
    this do with the car park not belonging to the liquidator?

irishgeo wrote:
    any reason why?

The ongoing wrangling between the various parties. Fixtures etc have been spirited away too. I hear

Advertisement