Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reseed lawn?

Options
  • 23-10-2016 8:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Ok. so had to take down a load of trees. In the end I done the work myself with a couple of mates. To get rid of everything and to help get trees down we used tractor/trailer/digger so my garden was turned to dust in section

Of course it rained before I finished so there is sections now which are just mud pits. So I think the easiest thing would be to be reseed. There is also huge section where the overgrown trees covered so no grass on these

Anyway I am wondering when is best time to reseed? Am I too late now?

Also I dont really want to plough, the garden is still level so what could I use? There is large sections still with grass etc on them so want to take them in as well. Any idea's? Thanks

Comments

Advertisement