Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality colour printing

• 23-10-2016 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭

The little guy is asking for posters of certain superheroes for his bedroom and I can find very little suitable for a preschooler. I was thinking of getting prints of some scenes from various cartoons as the pictures are more colourful and less sexualised. The quality from my own printer isn't great, so I'm wondering where the best place is in town for colour printing. They don't even need to be poster quality as I the previous owners left a whole load of frames on the walls and I can jazz them up and put the pictures in those. I just want bright colours and to not have that 'lined' effect I get with my printer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wigsa100

iguana wrote: »
    The little guy is asking for posters of certain superheroes for his bedroom and I can find very little suitable for a preschooler. I was thinking of getting prints of some scenes from various cartoons as the pictures are more colourful and less sexualised. The quality from my own printer isn't great, so I'm wondering where the best place is in town for colour printing. They don't even need to be poster quality as I the previous owners left a whole load of frames on the walls and I can jazz them up and put the pictures in those. I just want bright colours and to not have that 'lined' effect I get with my printer.

There's a shop next to the butcher at Chawke's that I got a good quality print of a cartoon drawing done before. I would recommend there, as you can be sure the quality will be good. I've gone to get photos printed in colour in Harvey Norman before in poster size and made a balls of it! I think I got a 10 x 8 for about 6 euro. You can email it to them and they'll do it.

Hopefully the shop is still open, haven't been there in a while!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Gbm, hartstonge street, upstairs!
    For large format stuff.

Advertisement