Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

crosstownk wrote: »
    That might work after a few more day/night phases but right now nobody has any idea, let alone reasons, for voting for anybody.
    Tigger wrote: »
    cough

Except for Tigger :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Excellent point about the experienced players and a tactic that could easily be adopted.

Let me just give an alternative: A new player also has advantages as a convert due to unknown posting style and more like to fly under the radar - more so if a low poster. So less chance of being targeted and reducing Vampire numbers.

do we knowQB wasn't the Drac, wht happened if QB was and she converted ssomeone but then was killed herself, obviously we assume that Drac is still around but i'm just wondering how that mechanic works?

Except for Tigger :pac:

08850ffd795cb4d114ddaa3fe1dff509.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

do we knowQB wasn't the Drac, wht happened if QB was and she converted ssomeone but then was killed herself, obviously we assume that Drac is still around but i'm just wondering how that mechanic works?

MOD: can you advise?

I see trigger has been let play with his internet friends again :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

i'm hopping my noterairity means that the baddies realiuse im highly likley to be protected and that they will die (lovley twist i was bricking it till i read that rule) if they come after me but once there are other vaanillagers they will be converted

I'm happy for you to be protected for the first couple of nights anyway.
    As imo if you're an evil role from the start we are all f*cked and if not the thought of you becoming one terrifies me.

I see trigger has been let play with his internet friends again :P
    shes at work lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

My guess would be that the priest would be the only one who'd know.

Nopeare wrote: »
    I'm happy for you to be protected for the first couple of nights anyway.
    As imo if you're an evil role from the start we are all f*cked and if not the thought of you becoming one terrifies me.

i'm acuaally thinking that it'd be cool to be a vaamp but surley van h will just wait till the midgame (if im still around) an follow me and bobs you mothers long lost brother
    so iu'm deluding myself that im safe till a seer of an exorcist comes out and needs the protection more but i'll be killed then
    also would anyone really invite me into their secret room lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Clarification
    The exorcist has been informed of the role that QB had. It's up to the exorcist if they want to inform the village of the role that QB played.

Dracula lost the first kill - the demons killed QB.

Dracula converted a player before the kill.

Therefore the scenarios:
    - Dracula converted a player, dracula and player both alive - 2 vampires
    - Dracula converted a player, dracula is killed, player still alive - 1 vampire
    - Dracula converted a player, player is killed, dracula still alive - 1 vampire

• Advertisement

My guess would be that the priest would be the only one who'd know.

exotrcist

That might work after a few more day/night phases but right now nobody has any idea, let alone reasons, for voting for anybody.

Well having the seer peek a random from bottom 5 forces baddies into the top 18. Kinda killing 2 birds with one stone, Seer will know roles of people who are just low posters, Baddies will post more.

And if we keep a record of the post count after each lynch we may see patterns in how much or less people are posting on a daily basis

sullivlo wrote: »
    Clarification
    The exorcist has been informed of the role that QB had. It's up to the exorcist if they want to inform the village of the role that QB played.

Therefore the scenarios:
    exorcist don't come out please thankyou cos then i'll not hbe protectedandy more and also its probably too early

so are we lynching Molly?

Clarification

Therefore the scenarios:

Could you elaborate on this? How was this determined? Was a task involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Clarification

Therefore the scenarios:

We have a trainee for priest and seer locked into the roles i think. Theres always a danger of conversion but if we hit a big role in munch or lynch then maybe the main role holder should come out?

Anyone thinks ive misunderstood the roles let me know

There will be a competition for the first kill. If the demons win, they get the kill. If Dracula wins the vamps get a kill OR convert. If the demons win, Dracula still has the convert option.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost....stcount=32

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

There was a competition... not sure if the said competition was "behind the scenes" or on thread though.

There was an internal competition between Dracula and the Demons for the first kill. It's written in the post where I announced QBs death. They played a game of tiddlywinks. Dracula lost. Dracula then ran really quickly to convert someone to a vampire. The question remains - did Dracula convert somebody, only for them to be killed by the Demons? Did the Demons kill Dracula? Or is Dracula sitting pretty in Transylvania with an army of vampires (okay, at most, 2 vampires - himself and the convertee).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

so are we lynching Molly?

Just a note. If mollys a demon then could be the carrie or shapeshifter. First one is bad to lynch (but still worth it) second would be really good to lynch. Lucy is an easy lynch call.

We need to be careful how we lynch on known/ suspected players. In particular we dont want ro lynch a converted vamp if we think VH is able to follow them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Quick one, not sure if maybe I'm missing something, does Dracula get a conversion and a kill every night.

So on a night like tonight where I think all roles are active we could lose 2 to Dracula, 1 to the demons and 1 to Big Mike - 4 in total:eek:

Quick one, not sure if maybe I'm missing something, does Dracula get a conversion and a kill every night.

So on a night like tonight where I think all roles are active we could lose 2 to Dracula, 1 to the demons and 1 to Big Mike - 4 in total:eek:
    Clarification
    Dracula gets a kill OR a conversion, each night, not both.

Mike is night 2... I think this is counted as night 1 isn't it? the game starts with the 10am munch or am I reading that wrong?

tritium wrote: »
    Just a note. If mollys a demon then could be the carrie or shapeshifter. First one is bad to lynch (but still worth it) second would be really good to lynch. Lucy is an easy lynch call.

We need to be careful how we lynch on known/ suspected players. In particular we dont want ro lynch a converted vamp if we think VH is able to follow them
    oh ****e i forgot
    nobody lynch molly cos although im sure shes a demon there is a 1:3 chance she's a carrie and i think shed go for me if we lynch her out of badness

Uriel. wrote: »
    Mike is night 2... I think this is counted as night 1 isn't it? the game starts with the 10am munch or am I reading that wrong?
    Clarification
    Last night was night 1. Tonight will be night 2, when Mike can kill somebody.

The plan for tonight (with reveal at 10am):
    - Demons kill one
    - Dracula kills (or converts) one (if Dracula is still alive)
    - Mike kills one
    - Van Helsing can track one player

All of the other roles/rules have been as normal:
    - Donnie has "seen" a person
    - The Shining knows who Donnie is
    - Dean protected a player

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Pretty clear that Tigger's a demon, otherwise the demons would have killed him last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh god guys, sooooo confused. I think I'm gonna have to continue my strategy from the last game and make lists to try sort out everything in my head. I <3 Lists. :)

So:
    25 Players
    9 Roled Villagers
    11/10 Non Roled Villagers
    3 Demons
    1 Vampire
    1 Serial Killer

I'm bad at statistics but that looks alright from our point of view. 19/20 Villagers against 5/6 bad guys. We NEED to get Dracula asap. I assume with a seer role we won't get to find out the role of the lynched/munched person?

Why can't we find out a role if we have a seer? In the second game you found out the roles of everyone who died as they died. It is just up to the GM's on how they want to play it really.
    Clarification

Therefore the scenarios:

Once Dracula is dead does all conversions stop and only the converts do a kill each night? sorry if this has already been answered.

Pretty clear that Tigger's a demon, otherwise the demons would have killed him last night.

There's only two possible roles for Trigs... lunatic or Carrie.

pretty sure i was protected and if they tried lucy would have been killed
    doubt the lord of hell would be encouraging that kind of behaviour

• Advertisement

Once Dracula is dead does all conversions stop and only the converts do a kill each night? sorry if this has already been answered.

Team Vamp loses the power to Convert people and Team vamp then get a kill a night thereafter as "normal" baddie team

Advertisement