Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

when people are referring to lucy, are they talking about lucifer?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

yep it seems so... took me ages to figure that out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

I took Beetlejuice and Lunatic as possible double roles so anyone could get them over there already given role, covering villagers, baddies and goodies

Now I could be way off on that

No I think you're right which is why I missed them out, but didn't finish explaining it correctly.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Hey guys sorry i haven't posted. Dying a dearh the last few days, so haven't been on. What i miss? Or am i dead already. Will get back through the thread this eve at some point.

As a low poster (the quoted post being his one and only post thus far) and the fact that this is a most ridiculous post "am I dead already" I am shortlisting gufc21 as an early candidate for a piercing with my lynching spear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

It's pretty obvious I would think?

I say we leave Molly tonight, I'm not entirely convinced she wasn't gleeful at the oppurtunity to get a conversion after losing the tiddlywinks and came here to complain to distance her from the vamps.

I'd like VH to follow her tonight, not sure who I'd like raced and I don't trust anyone to be a villager at this stage.

VH should follow Molly, if she survives the night I think she's a demon. Imo it's within the demons interests to kill Dracula too, reduce this to a standard WW game. Easy double bluff for Demons to leave her so we'll lynch her tomorrow night though.

Hmmmm. I'm very confused. The only thing I'd strongly put forward is that I think Molly is a bad guy, dunno which side yet. I'm trying to put myself in Demon and Dracula shoes to read over posts and strategize how to handle tonight.

Is it worth racing to kill Carrie?

After rechecking roles, this is what I should have posted.
    I think I'm following your thinking here. In retrospect it's probably better to not name villagers! :/ wouldn't it make more sense though to try and tease out who the two vamps are and get Helsing to follow them?! I'm not convinced on Molly, the evidence is flimsy. Alternatively, get Hel to follow a poster that has a high chance of being targeted? Someone like Mick or Trit or Tig.

I'm confused about the order of the kills. So is the vampire kill/convert always first? Taking sample names- Vick the vampire, Dan the demon, Mick (Meyers) and John the vanillager.

All three target John- John dies. Vick and Dan target John- he's converted, then dies. So if two baddies pick the same guy, it's an automatic death. Or am I missing something?

Now the complex ones: Vick tries to convert Dan. It fails and Dan learns a vampire name. Vick tries to kill Dan, Dan dies. Any other baddies targeting each other results in a baddie kill. Is that about the long and short of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Right this smells a bit to me how could you not know if you were dead or not?

Because I've just woken up, sick as a dog and haven't had a chance to go through the thread yet. Have to go to work now so will be later before i get the opportunity.

As for killing me due to low post count. Work away. I'm prob to sick atm to concentrate on this and as of now have no meaningful input as have not read the previous posts. Tbh i should have pulled out before it started but forgot

once VH stays alive draucula team will always be 1 bad choice away from total annihilation. based upon that, i think priorities should be not to lynch VH.
    therefore i think we should be seeking out demons or myers, unless someone has a better strategy.

all the baddies could be hiding amougst low poster, but this strategy was used in past games. Will they try the same tactic or new tactic? chances are bit of both.

1st lycnh is always tough. there is usually no good evidence. just watery theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

once VH stays alive draucula team will always be 1 bad choice away from total annihilation. based upon that, i think priorities should be not to lynch VH.
    therefore i think we should be seeking out demons or myers, unless someone has a better strategy.

Agreed. But how do we ensure that we don't lynch VH?

crosstownk wrote: »

they'll just have to come out and role claim if their on the chopping block.

1 thing to note, if VH does come out....vamps wont kill him, but would the demons or myres want him dead? it may serve them to keep him alive. will need to re read the roles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Max is vh
    Don't lynch him and be Durand

on a side note, i will be back to work shorlty and proably wont be home till 7.30. will be able to get on for 15 mins at 5.30, and hopefully during afternoon if boss steps out :p

1 thing to note, if VH does come out....vamps wont kill him, but would the demons or myres want him dead? it may serve them to keep him alive. will need to re read the roles.

Course they'll kill him

Tigger wrote: »
    Course they'll kill him

but he's the only 1 that can kill all vamps

He's certainly of value to the vampires and just a villager at the same time. But as you say, no need to come out unless under threat.

but he's the only 1 that can kill all vamps

So they will kill him
    It's.max btw
    Dear the vamps Max is vh you should kill him

Course they'll kill him

Why? He's their most valuable villager.

Max is vh
    So they will kill him
    It's.max btw
    Dear the vamps Max is vh you should kill him

I am afraid to ask

Uriel. wrote: »
    I am afraid to ask

Me too. That's why I didn't.

But I feel the answer is only a few posts away.

Vanillager I love it

Its flimsy but also day one. I had thought her suspicious yesterday, just stood out to me.

When Tig called her demon I thought I was onto something but don't want to strike her off the Drac list.

If she did come out as clean then I'd start looking at Tig. Not clearing him but I don't feel he's throwing her under the bus, Barney style so I don't think they're teammates

• Advertisement

Vanillager I love it

Its flimsy but also day one. I had thought her suspicious yesterday, just stood out to me.

When Tig called her demon I thought I was onto something but don't want to strike her off the Drac list.

If she did come out as clean then I'd start looking at Tig. Not clearing him but I don't feel he's throwing her under the bus, Barney style so I don't think they're teammates

Unless they're both villagers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

^ I'm going to take this bullet.
    Tigger, I'm new to this game, and maybe it is your posting style, but to be honest, your random theories with no backup/evidence/explanation is making me very suspicious.

Why? He's their most valuable villager.

No he's the daemons most valuable player

When I say bullet - I mean to the 2 posters who said they weren't going to ask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Max is vh

Don't listen to Tigger.

No he's the daemons most valuable player

Sorry, that's what I meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I think Tigger is doing his tried and tested tactic of throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks. The evidence against me I think is complete nonsense.
    Now he's pointing out Max as VH which is sure to get him on a kill list. Tigger what are you playing at? Why come out and tell everyone that Max is VH?

cee_jay wrote: »
    ^ I'm going to take this bullet.
    Tigger, I'm new to this game, and maybe it is your posting style, but to be honest, your random theories with no backup/evidence/explanation is making me very suspicious.

Molly is a daemon
    She gave herself away
    If you can't see it I can
    The reason it looks weak is because she's hardly gonna wear the team jersey

I'm happy to go with the village consensus on any vote and as I think she's 50/50 on being Carrie I'd rather we didn't lynch her cos she might take me with her

Tigger, you gave reasons why you suspect Molly as a daemon. Why did you name Max as VH?

• Advertisement

Wait. Was it one or two people who were killed this morning?

Advertisement