Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I think Tigger is doing his tried and tested tactic of throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks. The evidence against me I think is complete nonsense.
    Now he's pointing out Max as VH which is sure to get him on a kill list. Tigger what are you playing at? Why come out and tell everyone that Max is VH?

All I here is daemon daemon daemon
    I named max as vh cos I thought it might call him down
    He said "if tigger has this supposed godly ability to read then how come he read me wrong"
    So I read him and he's vh
    Also the daemons would protect vh so nobody listen to this lady
    She's a daemon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Tigger wrote: »
    Course they'll kill him

Unless they turn him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Wait. Was it one or two people who were killed this morning?
    One killed (QB), one converted (unknown)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

if you had a (good) role or you found some strong evidence that Max was VH why would you come out with on the thread? It's not as if Max has been put forward for a lynch race and you are trying to save him for another night...

Trigger... what's that on your neck?
    vampirebite1.jpg

Tig, what evidence do you have for Max being VH? Sounds to me like you want to make sure Max is killed.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Tigger i dont understand why you would out max as vh. If you truely think its him surely the aim would be to keep it quiet. Granted i haven't read the roles in depth yet but could you enlighten me as to why you would out him at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

cee_jay wrote: »
    ^ I'm going to take this bullet.
    Tigger, I'm new to this game, and maybe it is your posting style, but to be honest, your random theories with no backup/evidence/explanation is making me very suspicious.

Molly is a daemon
    She gave herself away
    If you can't see it I can
    The reason it looks weak is because she's hardly gonna wear the team jersey

I'm happy to go with the village consensus on any vote and as I think she's 50/50 on being Carrie I'd rather we didn't lynch her cos she might take me with her
    The reason it looks weak is because it is. You have absolutely nothing to go on here and you're just trying to bluff it. You're pointing at max as a way to strengthen your claims but thats just as weak. You have nothing here. Admit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Tig, what evidence do you have for Max being VH? Sounds to me like you want to make sure Max is killed.....

Apparently he's just going to keep guessing until he 'reads' me right.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Tigger, you gave reasons why you suspect Molly as a daemon. Why did you name Max as VH?

He challanged me to

Or do you mean how do I know
    He's very concerned with letting good Rolex players hide in the low posts
    He's irritated rather than worried that I suggested people should post
    The baddies are posting and keeping their counts up so its the goodies that are affected
    So I'm catabolising him as chaotic good
    So van heilsing

The reason it looks weak is because it is. You have absolutely nothing to go on here and you're just trying to bluff it. You're pointing at max as a way to strengthen your claims but thats just as weak. You have nothing here. Admit it.

Lol
    I'm trying to work out if you are Carrie or thing
    I'm pretty sure it's Carrie but the thing thing earlier has me second guessing myself

• Advertisement

He challanged me to

Or do you mean how do I know
    He's very concerned with letting good Rolex players hide in the low posts
    He's irritated rather than worried that I suggested people should post
    The baddies are posting and keeping their counts up so its the goodies that are affected
    So I'm catabolising him as chaotic good
    So van heilsing

Valid tho those points may be, why are you outing one of the most valuable villagers we have on thread? if you're right, you're calling him out for a killing.

Valid tho those points may be, why are you outing one of the most valuable villagers we have on thread? if you're right, you're calling him out for a killing.

He's not right, don't worry about it. I'm sure he'll guess again though. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Apparently he's just going to keep guessing until he 'reads' me right.

Gotta be right sometime.

At this current, early stage of watery evidence, I think Max is safe, Tig is a demon and Molly is Drac or a Dracling

I said early that I thought Tig and Max are on the same team, I don't think Tig is stupid enough to try counter that directly, or he's calling a double bluff on me here. Which is why I'm going back on that and suggesting they're on different teams.

[/QUOTE]
    Lol
    I'm pretty sure it's Carrie but the thing thing earlier has me second guessing myself[/quote]

I explained the Thing thing. I honestly honestly did not realise the Thing was a role. My bad for not properly reading the first post. I can totally see how you'd get hung up on that though, seeing as how you have absolutely nothing else to go on and are talking out of your hole. :D

Ugh. Stupid quoting on mobile site. The top bit is Tigs post.

Gotta be right sometime.

At this current, early stage of watery evidence, I think Max is safe, Tig is a demon and Molly is Drac or a Dracling

I said early that I thought Tig and Max are on the same team, I don't think Tig is stupid enough to try counter that directly, or he's calling a double bluff on me here. Which is why I'm going back on that and suggesting they're on different teams.

Trying to figure out what kind of motive would lead to claiming someone was VH on thread so bear with me on this, I'll toss it out there and see if it makes sense. It might not.

If you're a villager and you actually think someone is VH, you're not going to say so because you wouldn't want to discourage the vamps from going after him. Makes no sense.

So this is definitely not true: Tigger is a villager who things I'm VH.

If you're a villager and you don't think someone is VH, what reason is there to claim that they are on thread? I can't think of one that makes sense, maybe someone else can? I suppose it might cause the vamps to avoid me and slightly increase the odds that they hit the real VH but that's so slim as to be pointless. I suppose maybe he just doesn't like me and wants me dead even if I'm a villager because I cast suspicion on him, but that's irrational even for Tigger.

But now, what if he was a vampire? I cast suspicion on him, a few people point out that they think I'm a villager and bam! I'm a perfect candidate for turning. Just one thing though: better make sure I'm not VH first.

Lol
    I'm pretty sure it's Carrie but the thing thing earlier has me second guessing myself[/quote]

I explained the Thing thing. I honestly honestly did not realise the Thing was a role. My bad for not properly reading the first post. I can totally see how you'd get hung up on that though, seeing as how you have absolutely nothing else to go on and are talking out of your hole. :D[/QUOTE]
    you are so jammy Carrie :D
    peopel now think ima daemon ffs

fair play tho

Well we want Drac nailed first, only then can we believe the Seer.

I think Molly so far, don't think Tig or Max are vamps yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Lot to catch up on here.

Staked would be better, but I suppose nails do also work.

• Advertisement

Still won't be able to fully believe the seer because of Sam, Lucifer and The Thing. The seer is crap in this game. :pac:

Sure arnt you the number one poster??????

I think Molly so far, don't think Tig or Max are vamps yet

the seer will also see lucifer as good though, so their info is still unreliable

Another thing that's worth pointing out is that science suggests that The Valeyard has a role. Based on systematic observation and measurement I can tell you that all three times we have test this hypothesis it has proven to be true. :pac:

I don't think we can rely on the seer at all in this game. Just to point out- we're assuming QB was a vanillager but she could have been priest or seer or one of our village good roles that we're relying on.

Still won't be able to fully believe the seer because of Sam, Lucifer and The Thing. The seer is crap in this game. :pac:

No but I'd still follow the seers word. They can't ever be definitive, but if we get a short list of confirmed villagers, 3 baddies and 5 goodies, Sam and Dean can back each other up to remove one baddie anyways

Lol
    I'm pretty sure it's Carrie but the thing thing earlier has me second guessing myself

I explained the Thing thing. I honestly honestly did not realise the Thing was a role. My bad for not properly reading the first post. I can totally see how you'd get hung up on that though, seeing as how you have absolutely nothing else to go on and are talking out of your hole. :D[/QUOTE]
    you are so jammy Carrie :D
    peopel now think ima daemon ffs

fair play tho[/quote]
    People are starting to think you're a demon because youre playing so weird. I've given you my rebuffs and you're still picking at the The Thing thing (jesus that name is annoying). You've potentially outed a valuable villager role to the bad guys with no explanation or reasoning and yet you're still just pushing at me. You absolutely refuse to admit that you might be wrong about me even though youve been wrong in the past. You are not a god. Seeing as how theres nothing I can say apparently to change your mind I appeal to all other villagers.
    All I can tell you is that I am NOT a bad guy. Tigger has picked on me for no reason here and won't back down. Threw a strop when people questioned him and has now pointed a finger at Max too to try save face. Please don't let him railroad us into doing something stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

No but I'd still follow the seers word. They can't ever be definitive, but if we get a short list of confirmed villagers, 3 baddies and 5 goodies, Sam and Dean can back each other up to remove one baddie anyways

unless Sam goes to the dark side

Trying to figure out what kind of motive would lead to claiming someone was VH on thread so bear with me on this, I'll toss it out there and see if it makes sense. It might not.

Just let this be noted for posterity. If we're to believe the myth of Tigger, and he has a godly ability to read people, then when/if I die and am revealed a villager, he clearly knew I was and tried to get rid of me.
    this is why
    not a vampyre not a daemon not enimen just pissed of with him

• Advertisement

unless QB was one of them

Advertisement