Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Sure arnt you the number one poster??????

aww schuks thanks Valewolf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Tigger wrote: »
    Trying to figure out what kind of motive would lead to claiming someone was VH on thread so bear with me on this, I'll toss it out there and see if it makes sense. It might not.
    Just let this be noted for posterity. If we're to believe the myth of Tigger, and he has a godly ability to read people, then when/if I die and am revealed a villager, he clearly knew I was and tried to get rid of me.
    this is why
    not a vampyre not a daemon not enimen just pissed of with him
    Now, I don't actually think Max is VH but if he is don't you think throwing him to the wolves so to speak because you are annoyed with him is a bad move? VH is one of the few roles that we're all depending on here. You need to put the good of the village ahead of personal crusades.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Now, I don't actually think Max is VH but if he is don't you think throwing him to the wolves so to speak because you are annoyed with him is a bad move? VH is one of the few roles that we're all depending on here. You need to put the good of the village ahead of personal crusades.

Preach!

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I explained the Thing thing. I honestly honestly did not realise the Thing was a role. My bad for not properly reading the first post. I can totally see how you'd get hung up on that though, seeing as how you have absolutely nothing else to go on and are talking out of your hole. :D
    you are so jammy Carrie :D
    peopel now think ima daemon ffs

fair play tho[/quote]
    People are starting to think you're a demon because youre playing so weird. I've given you my rebuffs and you're still picking at the The Thing thing (jesus that name is annoying). You've potentially outed a valuable villager role to the bad guys with no explanation or reasoning and yet you're still just pushing at me. You absolutely refuse to admit that you might be wrong about me even though youve been wrong in the past. You are not a god. Seeing as how theres nothing I can say apparently to change your mind I appeal to all other villagers.
    All I can tell you is that I am NOT a bad guy. Tigger has picked on me for no reason here and won't back down. Threw a strop when people questioned him and has now pointed a finger at Max too to try save face. Please don't let him railroad us into doing something stupid.[/QUOTE]
    i never said i'ma god
    you are Carrie tho and you will go boom toinight (please don't kill me )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

this is why
    not a vampyre not a daemon not enimen just pissed of with him

bjrk.gif~c200

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

unless QB was one of them

We cant read anything into QB since it was first night. I'd more than likely stay in the side of caution and say villager.

I explained the Thing thing. I honestly honestly did not realise the Thing was a role. My bad for not properly reading the first post. I can totally see how you'd get hung up on that though, seeing as how you have absolutely nothing else to go on and are talking out of your hole. :D
    you are so jammy Carrie :D
    peopel now think ima daemon ffs

fair play tho
    People are starting to think you're a demon because youre playing so weird. I've given you my rebuffs and you're still picking at the The Thing thing (jesus that name is annoying). You've potentially outed a valuable villager role to the bad guys with no explanation or reasoning and yet you're still just pushing at me. You absolutely refuse to admit that you might be wrong about me even though youve been wrong in the past. You are not a god. Seeing as how theres nothing I can say apparently to change your mind I appeal to all other villagers.
    All I can tell you is that I am NOT a bad guy. Tigger has picked on me for no reason here and won't back down. Threw a strop when people questioned him and has now pointed a finger at Max too to try save face. Please don't let him railroad us into doing something stupid.
    i never said i'ma god
    you are Carrie tho and you will go boom toinight (please don't kill me )

Another day 1 cluster**** brought to you by.......

Are any of Andys bullets still lying around?

i found a fecking daemon
    no one wants to listen to me
    i went mad
    whats not to understand

Another day 1 cluster**** brought to you by.......

Are any of Andys bullets still lying around?

i thought digi said your on my side

• Advertisement

We cant read anything into QB since it was first night. I'd more than likely stay in the side of caution and say villager.

QB asked lots of questions about Villager roles, which was said before could look like a role so adding that to how well she plays makes

It's grand Tigger you can use the vampire kill on her tonight. Be grand.

QB asked lots of questions about Villager roles, which was said before could look like a role so adding that to how well she plays makes

her an easy target for role hunting for the baddies

It's grand Tigger you can use the vampire kill on her tonight. Be grand.

if i was a vampire i'd have just killed you and said nothing
    you know i'm not a vampire and you know your van h so you know i'm probably right about molly
    the low posters will win this again btw loads of 0's 1's and 2's that will cruise trhrough while you and me go at it like idiots

Yeah makes sense Mick. We very nearly killed her first last game too. Very nearly.

if i was a vampire i'd have just killed you and said nothing
    you know i'm not a vampire and you know your van h so you know i'm probably right about molly
    the low posters will win this again btw loads of 0's 1's and 2's that will cruise trhrough while you and me go at it like idiots

If I could see a reason a villager would want to paint me as VH then I might go along with you, but I don't see any benefit to it so it's coming off very strangely.

You want me dead for some reason, and if I'm to believe you actually know what I am then that can only mean you're playing for the other team.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Tigger is indeed shaking trees. No harm in that but I don't actually think Tigger is 100% convinced of anything. Unless he's the seer and even at that he'd only have had one peek to date so no way to know two identities.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Tigger is indeed shaking trees. No harm in that but I don't actually think Tigger is 100% convinced of anything. Unless he's the seer and even at that he'd only have had one peek to date so no way to know two identities.

The problem is if he's a villager we're both wasting time shaking each other's trees. :D

If I could see a reason a villager would want to paint me as VH then I might go along with you, but I don't see any benefit to it so it's coming off very strangely.

You want me dead for some reason, and if I'm to believe you actually know what I am then that can only mean you're playing for the other team.

He could still be Mike Myers I called him on it yesterday and my early reads are always spot on :D

Or another thought I had was he is making a really selfish Villager move as he thinks he has god like reading abilities as you said

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Some clarification required here:

Donnie Darko (the seer)
    On each turn the seer may ask a player's role, however Dracula and Lucifer do not show as evil to the seer.

If the seer peeks a player, are they actually told the role or simply if the player is good or evil?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Some clarification required here:

Donnie Darko (the seer)
    On each turn the seer may ask a player's role, however Dracula and Lucifer do not show as evil to the seer.

If the seer peeks a player, are they actually told the role or simply if the player is good or evil?
    Clarification

Good or evil.

no only one
    molly
    i promise cross my heart and hope to die that she is a demon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Oh my head hurts and it is only this game causing it.

Tigger, I don't get why you are trying to get VH outed on thread. This whole trying to prove you are the GOAT WW player is just mental. Just take a step back, open notepad on your computer and put your thoughts down. THEN Post them all together instead of 551354131 separate posts.

It is just clouding day 2 and it is like a day 1 with all the random stuff.

As for who I think is a villager. - Uriel

Now I am off to get a couple of paracetamol!

He could still be Mike Myers I called him on it yesterday and my early reads are always spot on :D

Or another thought I had was he is making a really selfish Villager move as he thinks he has god like reading abilities as you said
    i don't think my reading abalitoies are that impressive
    but they are accurate

but they are accurate

How very modest of you :P

Anything to say about you being Mike?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Okay, all caught up. So we still haven't made a call on what our lynching strategy will be? I still think going for low posters is the most sensible option early on but deciding on that too early does give the baddies an opportunity to adjust their posting style to avoid any heat.

I'm not sure whether Tigger is on an ego trip or just trying to cause a commotion to gauge reactions. Potentially outing VH simply because he was challenged to make a read on Max's role is madness really.

I have a feeling we're getting caught up in confusion and letting the baddies creep by at the minute.

Any concensus on the lynching I doubt ill be up much past 6 or 7 its been one long weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Tigger if you're this good at reading people you should have a TV show or something. As it is I think you're slinging mud to either:
    a) make things more interesting
    b) deflect from yourself

I know I'm not evil so I can't believe you about Max either. Even Max doesn't believe you. Either Max is VH and is trying to deny it to stay alive, he's not VH and you've pegged a random villager or he's not VH but is evil and is trying to get you killed. None of these make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

but they are accurate

How very modest of you :P

Anything to say about you being Mike?
    If he's actually MM then he's playing this perfectly. We've gotten nowhere today. He's caused chaos and mayhem.

• Advertisement

I know I'm not evil so I can't believe you about Max either. Even Max doesn't believe you. Either Max is VH and is trying to deny it to stay alive, he's not VH and you've pegged a random villager or he's not VH but is evil and is trying to get you killed. None of these make sense.

Just to be clear, I actually don't want to lynch Tigger. I think he can be an asset if he's on our side, but I'd definitely advocate the seer and/or Van Helsing taking a look at him. I'm happy enough that there's enough doubt now to prevent half the village just following him blindly which looked like a risk at the start.

Advertisement