Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

where is the lynch forum btw

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

A reminder that the lynch form is open and that lynching will close at 8.59.59

https://goo.gl/forms/0GKJnr3x3SF1uKPw1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Tigger wrote: »
    where is the lynch forum btw
    sullivlo wrote: »
    A reminder that the lynch form is open and that lynching will close at 8.59.59

https://goo.gl/forms/0GKJnr3x3SF1uKPw1

Fcuk me tigger, you really can read minds :pac:

Just to be clear, I actually don't want to lynch Tigger. I think he can be an asset if he's on our side, but I'd definitely advocate the seer and/or Van Helsing taking a look at him. I'm happy enough that there's enough doubt now to prevent half the village just following him blindly which looked like a risk at the start.

ok but can we at least put molly up
    seer can peak me and vh can follow me i just want the first lynch and i'm happy
    if im wrong i'll never do this reading thing again.
    if im right ill be insufferable lol

sullivlo wrote: »
    Fcuk me tigger, you really can read minds :pac:

you know i can ;)

• Advertisement

To be honest, everything is still up in the air.

I think the lynching tonight will be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

It's not even worth if, if Molly is a demon please let's just let her live. :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

It's not even worth if, if Molly is a demon please let's just let her live. :pac::D
    If I'm lynched I'll ask the mods to say I'm a demon so that you can all suffer for your your doubts. Lol

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Tigger if you're this good at reading people you should have a TV show or something.
    thabnks
    As it is I think you're slinging mud to either:
    a) make things more interesting
    its interesting catching demons and since i'm a vanilliger it dosent matter if i get killed by your friensd
    b) deflect from yourself
    nope yopu are the one deflecting ms tiddlywinks chanpion 2016

I know I'm not evil so I can't believe you about Max either. Even Max doesn't believe you. Either Max is VH and is trying to deny it to stay alive, he's not VH and you've pegged a random villager or he's not VH but is evil and is trying to get you killed. None of these make sense.
    you are evil
    Max a seperate issue , inorm\ally read the posts and see who pops out but i was trying to show off with him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Just to be clear, I actually don't want to lynch Tigger. I think he can be an asset if he's on our side, but I'd definitely advocate the seer and/or Van Helsing taking a look at him. I'm happy enough that there's enough doubt now to prevent half the village just following him blindly which looked like a risk at the start.

If VH follows him/anyone and they'r a demon will we find out anything? I'd say we only get info from a VH follow if it's a vamp

• Advertisement

Right ive voted anyways ive max 3 hours in me today running on empty

If VH follows him/anyone and they'r a demon will we find out anything? I'd say we only get info from a VH follow if it's a vamp

If he were a vamp then VH following him will kill all the vamps. VH won't do anything to demons. His obsession with me being VH would make me lean more towards him being a vamp if bad though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

I think thats sensible tbh. We need vh to follow vamp. Seer to figure out demons. Looks like we've molly/max versus tigger here so going to have to catch up on thread to see who seems most demonic. Could do with pointing vh at someone tonight also

your gonna lynch me?
    ah ffs,well when i'm really quiet next game this is why

your gonna lynch me?
    ah ffs,well when i'm really quiet next game this is why

Where's that coming from? Nobody has asked to lynch you. I just want VH to follow you and kill the lot of you in your dirty nest / rule you out as vamp.

If he were a vamp then VH following him will kill all the vamps. VH won't do anything to demons. His obsession with me being VH would make me lean more towards him being a vamp if bad though.

i'm not obsessed and i'm not a bad but sure seer me then lynch me and finally follow me
    thats the way to go

or kill molly
    i'm sure shes carrie so moilly go boom and kill me and i go out in a blaze of glory

tritium wrote: »
    I think thats sensible tbh. We need vh to follow vamp. Seer to figure out demons. Looks like we've molly/max versus tigger here so going to have to catch up on thread to see who seems most demonic. Could do with pointing vh at someone tonight also

its coming from here

Nobody listens to Tritium ever since systemgate.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

if i was a vampire i'd have just killed you and said nothing
    you know i'm not a vampire and you know your van h so you know i'm probably right about molly
    the low posters will win this again btw loads of 0's 1's and 2's that will cruise trhrough while you and me go at it like idiots

This bit also really lost me (like the last few pages) if you were a vamp why would you kill Van H, it'd wipe you all out?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Nopeare wrote: »
    This bit also really lost me (like the last few pages) if you were a vamp why would you kill Van H, it'd wipe you all out?

Vampires can kill Van H safely enough but the cannot convert him - if they do it's wipeout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

The vampires can kill Van Helsing. It's only if they try to convert him or he catches one of them that wipes them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

crosstownk wrote: »
    Vampires can kill Van H safely enough but the cannot convert him - if they do it's wipeout.

Apologies missed that bit, I though if they tried to kill or convert they all went.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Tig you're a header.

I want to lynch a low poster tonight. I still think Tig is a demon/Mike and Molly is Drac

I'd run Shane.C first, is there another poster with no posts? On mobile so can't check the thing.

crosstownk wrote: »

Arg. I was hoping nobody would clarify this on the off chance that the vamps were confused about this too. :mad:

Arg. I was hoping nobody would clarify this on the off chance that the vamps were confused about this too. :mad:

:(

I see where you're coming from but I'd imagine that the vampires have figured out what they can and can't do.

Tig you're a header.

I want to lynch a low poster tonight. I still think Tig is a demon/Mike and Molly is Drac

I'd run Shane.C first, is there another poster with no posts? On mobile so can't check the thing.

Tigger 96
    Uriel. 34
    Maximus Alexander 33
    Mollyb60 33
    dottie_lottie 29
    MicksJaguar 28
    crosstownk 27
    tritium 21
    Nopeare 20
    quickbeam 18
    mahamageehad 18
    Digital Solitude 18
    cee_jay 14
    y0ssar1an22 12
    Stoogie 11
    MrsFlushdraw 10
    The_Valeyard 10
    Xaracatz 9
    The_Dazzler 4
    Chagan 4
    Barney92 4
    gufc21 3
    partyjungle 2

Tigger 96
    Uriel. 34
    Maximus Alexander 33
    Mollyb60 33
    dottie_lottie 29
    MicksJaguar 28
    crosstownk 27
    tritium 21
    Nopeare 20
    quickbeam 18
    mahamageehad 18
    Digital Solitude 18
    cee_jay 14
    y0ssar1an22 12
    Stoogie 11
    MrsFlushdraw 10
    The_Valeyard 10
    Xaracatz 9
    The_Dazzler 4
    Chagan 4
    Barney92 4
    gufc21 3
    partyjungle 2

I figured out how to do it!! proud face!!

what has made everyone think that killing van h wipes vamps out
    is that why you think i outed max because i'm a vamp and i cant kill him myself

read the words
    so if i was a vampyre id simply kill max
    i am not a vampyre, i was annoyed with max for doubting me on molly
    molly is a demon
    if van h follows me thats a total waste of the day and by the time they get to follow again i might very well be drackling so should he follow me again

is that the plan ignore tigger's calls but follow him until he's a vampyre

I
    f the vampires try to convert a demon it will fail and the demons will learn one vampire identity. If vampire tries to convert Van Hesling, all vampires die along with Van Hesling.

Van Helsing
    Has the ability to track a person every second night, if they track a vampire, Van Helsing will track the vampire back to its lair and wipe out the entire vampire colony, but at a cost to his or her own life.

Tigger 96
    Uriel. 34
    Maximus Alexander 33
    Mollyb60 33
    dottie_lottie 29
    MicksJaguar 28
    crosstownk 27
    tritium 21
    Nopeare 20
    quickbeam 18
    mahamageehad 18
    Digital Solitude 18
    cee_jay 14
    y0ssar1an22 12
    Stoogie 11
    MrsFlushdraw 10
    The_Valeyard 10
    Xaracatz 9
    The_Dazzler 4
    Chagan 4
    Barney92 4
    gufc21 3
    partyjungle 2

Shanc.c 0
    A.neruotic 0

• Advertisement

Tig you're a header.

Highest poster vs. lowest poster?

That would satisfy 2 out of 3 for you......

Advertisement