Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I figured out how to do it!! proud face!!

are there any 0 people?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Shanc.c 0
    A.neruotic 0

damn, I proud faced too soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I figured out how to do it!! proud face!!

I'm proud of you :) . Can you post a static link to it?

Shane.C is the only mute poster so far, gufc doesn't give a **** so I'm inclined to think he's a villager. That's all my input on the bottom few, I'd like to race them, useless villagers are just that, even Tig and Molly, should they be evil have agendas to knock other teams out.

What's the dealio with Sammy? Can he be a Vamp, or a Demon, or side with Mike? As in any of the three

damn, I proud faced too soon!!

Proud face was right just them Pesky no posters dont pop up on the list I only know this as I did the same in the 1st or 2nd game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Tigger wrote: »
    what has made everyone think that killing van h wipes vamps out
    is that why you think i outed max because i'm a vamp and i cant kill him myself

read the words
    so if i was a vampyre id simply kill max
    i am not a vampyre, i was annoyed with max for doubting me on molly
    molly is a demon
    if van h follows me thats a total waste of the day and by the time they get to follow again i might very well be drackling so should he follow me again

is that the plan ignore tigger's calls but follow him until he's a vampyre

I

Thing is, you wouldn't though. You'd convert me tonight. It would be too obvious if I died right after crossing you. Trying to get me killed off when we're both villagers wouldn't make sense. It would make sense for you to try and figure out if I was VH prior to converting me though, because I already have decent villager stock.

Actually on that note, if I'm still around in a day or two VH should follow me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I still don't think a race is a good idea.but seeing as most other people do I'm clearly missing something. We might as well go with low posters because the other option is running me and I obviously don't think thats a good idea.
    So Shane vs Neuro?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

As previous games I think 0 people can be RL commitments.

Also we know Dracula and demons have been active as they played their game last night to decide who got the kill which would make me rule out new posters today after mid day, as they were on last night/this morning. So I think people who are low and posted after mid day could be RL as well. I'd look at posters with 3/4 posts to mid/low teens

I'm proud of you :) . Can you post a static link to it?

crosstownk wrote: »
    Highest poster vs. lowest poster?

That would satisfy 2 out of 3 for you......

I'm not going to strop or anything, I'm posting how I feel, seen games where normies build up info and a plan in their heads and then get killed before they can share and post what they want.

So I'm posting my thoughts as they form and trying to stay open to changing my mind, take my reasons and follow my plans or don't, I just want to broaden the options.

I vote VH follow molly and we race A Neurotic or Shane with someone else. Racing two 0s gives us nothing. I'm not actually sure if racing a 0 at all is useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd like to race them, useless villagers are just that,

Yes, but they if they are villagers then we are simply reducing our numbers and giving advantage to the evil teams.

• Advertisement

Highest poster vs. lowest poster?

That would satisfy 2 out of 3 for you......
    don't you dare run me against a 0 poster
    please guys run me against molly or max or whoever but not against someone who could beat me by not posting and gets backed by the others who wander in for the no posting party vote

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I still don't think a race is a good idea.but seeing as most other people do I'm clearly missing something. We might as well go with low posters because the other option is running me and I obviously don't think thats a good idea.
    So Shane vs Neuro?

What would you prefer instead of a race? Why shane and neurotic?

Yes, but they if they are villagers then we are simply reducing our numbers and giving advantage to the evil teams.

But they're useless. This game has 4 teams, no matter what your role, you want to kill three.

Going by that, any opinions are at the very least someway helpful, not having an opinion puts you in No Mans Land, that's only good for the bad teams imo. If Shane and Neurotic can come along soon and give an opinion I'll happily drop the case of running either one and pick up Molly, who posts empty plans and theories.

I'm not going to strop or anything,

i am
    I'm posting how I feel, seen games where normies build up info and a plan in their heads and then get killed before they can share and post what they want.

me too look im sorry i said max was vh but he was irritating me the reast is all my thought (i have a lot of thoughts)

So I'm posting my thoughts as they form and trying to stay open to changing my mind, take my reasons and follow my plans or don't, I just want to broaden the options.
    me too exactly this

I vote VH follow molly and we race A Neurotic or Shane with someone else. Racing two 0s gives us nothing. I'm not actually sure if racing a 0 at all is useful.

well i vote lynch molly if she goes boom i'm a dead happy tigger i got 1 for one.if she dosen't then lynch me tomorrow but i'm happy with anything wwhere i'm not raced aginst a low poster
    i see the logic you have against molly but you think she overcompensated about drac while i thought it was her undercompensating about daemons
    if your right i was at least right about her being evils so all things considered i'll go with this if its the concensus

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I still don't think we should go with a poster who has 0 votes.
    1. It may be due to real life commitments, and if they are going to stay absent, they will be gone after the second vote anyway.
    2. It's completely random and have nothing at all to base the vote on. I think it's an easy option, but definitely not the best option.
    What the best option is, I am unsure!

Nopeare wrote: »
    As previous games I think 0 people can be RL commitments.

Also we know Dracula and demons have been active as they played their game last night to decide who got the kill which would make me rule out new posters today after mid day, as they were on last night/this morning. So I think people who are low and posted after mid day could be RL as well. I'd look at posters with 3/4 posts to mid/low teens
    you can post nothing here adn still have been a very active vamp or daemon

Ok we have

#raciing or random votes

-Racing
    --# we have low posters or theories

---Theroies
    ----# Gufc, Trigger or Molly

but with the tendency to go for low posters, I think they'd be still posting just enough in here to cover themselves, but not too much to raise suspicion

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

I appreciate that but think a 0 poster gives no info anything so is a pointless race.

I also believe they will have posted something to be seen in the forum to try and avoid the race.

At the moment I'd be more for following you on Molly purely on your hit rate in previous games rather than race two 0 posters or a 0 poster against you. I'm not 100% on you yet but would give you the benefit of the doubt tonight.

but with the tendency to go for low posters, I think they'd be still posting just enough in here to cover themselves, but not too much to raise suspicion

In fairness, anyone who has watched the previous games would know that we constantly talk about lynching non-posters, but then never actually lynch them, so it's still a perfect place to hide. :pac:

• Advertisement

Nopeare wrote: »
    I appreciate that but think a 0 poster gives no info anything so is a pointless race.

I also believe they will have posted something to be seen in the forum to try and avoid the race.

At the moment I'd be more for following you on Molly purely on your hit rate in previous games rather than race two 0 posters or a 0 poster against you. I'm not 100% on you yet but would give you the benefit of the doubt tonight.
    ok follow molly and if digi is right thats the vamps gone
    i honestly don't know who to race to so i think the three lowest not 0 posters and we let fate decide

In fairness, anyone who has watched the previous games would know that we constantly talk about lynching non-posters, but then never actually lynch them, so it's still a perfect place to hide. :pac:

thats why i thought we should lynch them this ganme but hey what do i know

Suspicious-Ned-Flanders-Is-Joined-By-Actor-Leonardo-DiCaprio-and-Fry-From-Futurama-In-Extra-Suspicious-Meme.gif

i honestly don't know who to race to so i think the three lowest not 0 posters and we let fate decide

This is probably the best of the low poster suggestions. As stated earlier, the zero posters, if uninterested and not participating could well be mod killed.

I agree with Tigger!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I don't think racing the 0 posters is a good idea. We would end up having to present arguments for them. Better to wait and see what their stories are first.

I think we should be looking at everyone between 1 and 10. I realise that includes me but, if worst comes to worst, I'm of no real loss to the village anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So Shane vs Neuro?

What would you prefer instead of a race? Why shane and neurotic?
    I've said earlier today that I think a free (secret) vote is better. People post reasoning for their vote then.
    Shane and neuro were the 0 posters. I thought thats what we were heading towards.

Retaken my stance on Non-posters. We shouldn't lynch them, its as bad as a random lynch.

I'm not very sure Molly is a vamp but she's my No.1 so far, so I think lynching her tonight is bad.

Tigger is blowing the thread up as per usual, I'm suspicious of him as Lucy Liu for now, happy to run him depending on concencus.

Gufc is too not arsed, I imagine he's a villager for now.

Shane and Neurotic are the zeros. Leave them be for now. If they vote tonight and neither myself or tigger are around tomorrow, someone grill them for us. Mahamageehad you grilled me pretty well the first game I have faith in you following up on it.

Anyone want to read back and see who's making empty posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I think Tigger might be worth lynching. His posting style is as he always has been and it is an easy cover for a baddie. Because logic states that no one would post like that if they don't want discovered.

I would vote for Molly V Tigger.

I am heading out in an hour and not sure when back.

• Advertisement

Chagan wrote: »
    if worst comes to worst, I'm of no real loss to the village anyway.

Why do you say that?

The loss of any any villager is a loss.

Advertisement