Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I've said earlier today that I think a free (secret) vote is better. People post reasoning for their vote then.
    Shane and neuro were the 0 posters. I thought thats what we were heading towards.

but no votes are secret, the results are posted after the lynch...or are they not this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Tigger wrote: »
    thats why i thought we should lynch them this ganme but hey what do i know
    crosstownk wrote: »
    This is probably the best of the low poster suggestions. As stated earlier, the zero posters, if uninterested and not participating could well be mod killed.

But guys, the problem I have with this is: sure, there may be a demon or Mike Myers in there. But do you think the seer has been posting loads? What about the priest? Van Helsing?

They're probably not 0 posters, but they won't all be prolific either. They'll be keeping the head down. To be honest, I'd rather be lynched myself than take a shot at a group of 3 posters, one of whom is as likely to be one of our most valuable players as they are to be a baddy.

Surely you can see the logic in what I'm saying here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Suspicious-Ned-Flanders-Is-Joined-By-Actor-Leonardo-DiCaprio-and-Fry-From-Futurama-In-Extra-Suspicious-Meme.gif

I think Max is a villager. Just purely for this meme!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Suspicious-Ned-Flanders-Is-Joined-By-Actor-Leonardo-DiCaprio-and-Fry-From-Futurama-In-Extra-Suspicious-Meme.gif

lol i give up
    lynch molly and follow me or run the low posters and follow molly

don't ignore my hunch on molly and then ignore it again

i get that if molly i a vamp its better to follow here than lynch her so i'm inagreement but as i'vce asid before would you have vh follow me again
    acuallly can we have clarification

if vh follows me and then the vamps turn me straight after thats a no follow vh gets nothing and then i'm a vamp ?
    lol i hope that haappens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Digital wrote:
    Molly, who posts empty plans and theories.

Ouch. :(
    My only plan is not dying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

sullivlo wrote: »
    Voting closes at 8.59.59 and the final vote cast by one individual will be taken as their final vote. Results, along with a list of who voted for who, will be published as close to 9 pm as possible.

Votes will be published.

But guys, the problem I have with this is: sure, there may be a demon or Mike Myers in there. But do you think the seer has been posting loads? What about the priest? Van Helsing?

They're probably not 0 posters, but they won't all be prolific either. They'll be keeping the head down. To be honest, I'd rather be lynched myself than take a shot at a group of 3 posters, one of whom is as likely to be one of our most valuable players as they are to be a baddy.

so lets lynch molly and follow me
    then the vamps can turn me and that'll be great

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I've said earlier today that I think a free (secret) vote is better. People post reasoning for their vote then.
    Shane and neuro were the 0 posters. I thought thats what we were heading towards.

The thread is at close to 500 posts, why is a random vote the best idea in your opinion? Having everyone post their opinions before the lynch so we can make a case and defense is a better idea no? If you're a villager you don't seem to want to play for our team.

Maybe you're evil Sam.

who are you gonna take with you when you go Carrie?

I get your logic alright but we still need to race somebody?

Our next options as I posted above are Molly, (trigs theory) Trigger (maxs theory) gufc (my theory)

• Advertisement

The thread is at close to 500 posts, why is a random vote the best idea in your opinion? Having everyone post their opinions before the lynch so we can make a case and defense is a better idea no? If you're a villager you don't seem to want to play for our team.

Maybe you're evil Sam.
    sam only gets tobe evil if turned by drac or the thing
    he then gets the choice
    people who are turned have to become evil if they arent sam

I get exactly what you are saying. But the same could be said for anyone else. That's the problem with early lynches. It's all very random when you boil it down.

Our next options as I posted above are Molly, (trigs theory) Trigger (maxs theory) gufc (my theory)
    max said he dosent want to lynch me
    he wants to follow me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Not meaning to cause offense but you have lots of posts and very few of them are useful. Strictly business.

Going by memory, there's another few in your boat don't worry, I just won't list two and leave out three for fear of being pulled up on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Who we voting for? And what time is lynch time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Why do you say that?

The loss of any any villager is a loss.

I mean it in the sense that I'm not the priest/seer etc. laying low. I'm a vanilliger so obviously I'm important for numbers but I'm struggling to contribute much at the moment.

Probably poorly phrased. I'd much rather we lynch an evil doer.

max said he dosent want to lynch me
    he wants to follow me

Yea but we need to lynch someone if not the 0 posters and not you then its Molly based on what you've said and GUFC and Im not particulary found of GUFC as he falls in the low unkown poster bracket even though I brought him to attention

Who we voting for? And what time is lynch time?

voting for molly
    lynch is at 21;00 (thats vampyre for 9pm)

Yea but we need to lynch someone if not the 0 posters and not you then its Molly based on what you've said and GUFC and Im not particulary found of GUFC as he falls in the low unkown poster bracket even though I brought him to attention

okso race me and molly and gufc then
    i'm gonna go mad if people dont start believing me tho

I get exactly what you are saying. But the same could be said for anyone else. That's the problem with early lynches. It's all very random when you boil it down.

I'm just going to float this and you can feel free to shoot it down if you like. But if we're going to choose two or three people randomly to race, I'd actually rather look higher up the post counts. Near the top maybe, even though that puts me in the mix.

The reasoning? I'd be pretty certain you will find only vanillagers in there, but there'll also be at least one baddy who is the vocal one. There always is.

• Advertisement

Chagan wrote: »
    I mean it in the sense that I'm not the priest/seer etc. laying low. I'm a vanilliger so obviously I'm important for numbers but I'm struggling to contribute much at the moment.

Probably poorly phrased. I'd much rather we lynch an evil doer.

vote molly so

I'm just going to float this and you can feel free to shoot it down if you like. But if we're going to choose two or three people randomly to race, I'd actually rather look higher up the post counts. Near the top maybe, even though that puts me in the mix.

The reasoning? I'd be pretty certain you will find only vanillagers in there, but there'll also be at least one baddy who is the vocal one. There always is.

Would the previously suggested race of Molly vs. Tigger fit your theory?

I'm open to any and all suggestions at the moment.

Tigger 111
    Maximus Alexander 38
    Mollyb60 36
    dottie_lottie 36
    crosstownk 34
    Uriel. 34
    MicksJaguar 33

Everyone over 30 posts. Like how do we decide after that random or we do we go with Trig and Mol as we have theories?

I'd be open to looking at one low poster vs one high poster - with reasons. That's the problem in this game - people aren't posting because they are paranoid - whether they're good or bad. There's even loads of people viewing the thread, but not so much posting.

Otherwise, go with Tigger.

Tigger 111
    Maximus Alexander 38
    Mollyb60 36
    dottie_lottie 36
    crosstownk 34
    Uriel. 34
    MicksJaguar 33

Everyone over 30 posts. Like how do we decide after that random or we do we go with Trig and Mol as we have theories?
    race the top 3

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I'd be open to looking at one low poster vs one high poster - with reasons. That's the problem in this game - people aren't posting because they are paranoid - whether they're good or bad. There's even loads of people viewing the thread, but not so much posting.

Otherwise, go with Tigger.
    go with me vote molly or hang me from the bridge?

Would the previously suggested race of Molly vs. Tigger fit your theory?

I'm open to any and all suggestions at the moment.

Honestly I'd really rather keep Tigger out of it for now, could end up regretting this but I'd rather keep him and foster a healthy suspicion of him for now because we know he's useful.

I'll go with Molly if that's what people want, and if it'll shut Tigger up. :p

What about one of

Me, dottie_lottie, you or MicksJaguar. I think we're all either vanillagers or bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

this is very hard to keep up with.

what i'm gonna do when i get home from work.....

at 10am today someone was told they were converted to dracula. i think this would result in a change in their post pattern/content/etc. i'm gonna try and ID this person. Granted, its a long shot but at least (i think) this is a theory that could prove fruitful

go with me vote molly or hang me from the bridge?

Haha - could be either... :pac:

Nah - I meant go with your suggestion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Honestly I'd really rather keep Tigger out of it for now, could end up regretting this but I'd rather keep him and foster a healthy suspicion of him for now because we know he's useful.
    In what way is he useful? So far it seems to be just crazy theories to me - trying to divert suspicion elsewhere.

Advertisement