Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

The_Valeyard - Nothing useful.

Well, f*ck you buddy :P

Always I would add Tigger seems to always be loud.

Hate to think what he'd be like In bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Well, f*ck you buddy :P

The streak continues ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Nopeare wrote: »
    We actually really need to become more organised. I think after tonight's vote we should set a system in place for all lynchings. Since we have our own forum maybe create a separate topic as a poll only, if that's allowed? No discussion there just vote and post what you voted for (discussions here). Give everyone till 10am/noon tomorrow to vote and majority rules if people haven't voted. Races, random vote etc

As for our vote tonight everyone can vote Molly and exactly like I have said they're following tigger because of previous strike rate. So I'm as guilty as others for this but it'll become to easy for evil players to hide if we all just bundle with tigger every night with this excuse. As if he's turned we could have far too much faith in him.

I'm gonna be dead by then but
    I don't think a second thread is a good idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Okay then, notable things from each poster.

Xaracatz - wants chat, backs Max, wants Low v High or Tig in a race. Mainly empty.

Wow that's hurtful. (Joke :p).

I'm just struggling to figure out who's who here, and I think people are afraid to post (myself included). It's paranoia city.

I've read though the thread again and I can only decide to go with Molly. I think that's what's going to happen and I'm trusting in Tig 'cause I can't get any proper reads . BUT - the low posters do need to be looked at. That's how PP got away with murder in the last game when we were all shouting from the dead room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Tigger wrote: »
    Nopeare wrote: »
    We actually really need to become more organised. I think after tonight's vote we should set a system in place for all lynchings. Since we have our own forum maybe create a separate topic as a poll only, if that's allowed? No discussion there just vote and post what you voted for (discussions here). Give everyone till 10am/noon tomorrow to vote and majority rules if people haven't voted. Races, random vote etc

As for our vote tonight everyone can vote Molly and exactly like I have said they're following tigger because of previous strike rate. So I'm as guilty as others for this but it'll become to easy for evil players to hide if we all just bundle with tigger every night with this excuse. As if he's turned we could have far too much faith in him.

I'm gonna be dead by then but
    I don't think a second thread is a good idea

I only mean it as a one off for running a poll. Give the options to vote in a poll on a 2 way race, 3 way race, vote in private, trial or any other suggestions. Then come 12 tomorrow shut it for good

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Look I think we can all agree that someone needs to die and someone needs to die quickly for whatever reason ye like im not too pushed. Otherwise this nice peacefull place could desecnd into anarchy..

just throwing it out there.

will have to look more closely at his other posts. myers doesnt care who dies, be they villager, vamp or demon.

The streak continues ;)

Hey let's for DS for the lynch :P

Lol

Always I would add Tigger seems to always be loud.

Hate to think what he'd be like In bed.

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Uriel. wrote: »
    No one else is gonna vote for Tigger you're better off voting for someone else and provide a reason, you might peak an interest and we might actually get a race

Honestly I've spent so much energy today trying to defend myself against God/Tigger that I haven't even had a chance to look at or form opinions on anyone else. The only post that stood out after Tigger accused me is this one from DS:
    I had been suspicious of Molly yesterday based on her posting style, and her idea of a free vote is a terrible one, shook down with the most lenient scrutiny.

I'm with Tigger atm. She seems to be trying to help and putting ideas forward to have a post count of 'ideas and contributions' that aren't actually helpful.

Still have 60 odd posts left before I'm up to speed however.
    He jumped on me awful quick with no real reason other than my posting style was suspicious. He hasn't really embellished this thought at all. With an hour to the lynch I just don't think there's any saving me. There's been enough arguments in here today. I've tried to save myself as much as I could and still no one wants to listen to me. So I'll go with as much grace as I can muster.

• Advertisement

Look at my big long post Molly. Your posting style was what led me to suspicions, I'm not taking it as a concrete reason.

Look at my big long post Molly. Your posting style was what led me to suspicions, I'm not taking it as a concrete reason.

My posting style is the exact same as in the last game I was in. I was a villager then too. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

gufc, if you're choosing to vote outside the race (not that there's even been a race established to be fair), are you planning to just vote randomly? I know we all have very little to go on here but that one doesn't make much sense to me. If you were struggling to catch up, wouldn't it be better to just review the evidence against the people in the race rather than against all 23 other people?

Was told it was a stupid idea so i just threw a vote on molly. No rhyme nor reason for it, sorry molly, as am only skimming posts now for ones relating to me directly.

Voted for molly because that's where the consensus is going. Main reason i find races a bit silly. Its so easy for bad guys to hide in the crowd. People should be allowed to vote freely but be forced to give a reason for their vote. I mean even when it is someone in their own group who is being raced it throws suspicions off them by voting for them in a landslide and casts aspersions on the innocent for not doing so, as happened in the last game.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Was told it was a stupid idea so i just threw a vote on molly. No rhyme nor reason for it, sorry molly, as am only skimming posts now for ones relating to me directly.

Voted for molly because that's where the consensus is going. Main reason i find races a bit silly. Its so easy for bad guys to hide in the crowd. People should be allowed to vote freely but be forced to give a reason for their vote. I mean even when it is someone in their own group who is being raced it throws suspicions off them by voting for them in a landslide and casts aspersions on the innocent for not doing so, as happened in the last game.

Careful now! I suggested that and I'm getting lynched for it.

I was a mod then so wasn't paying such close attention. Regardless, I've already said, I was suspicious based on style, I'm pinning you on content.

So the reasons I'm being lynched are as follows:
    I posted too much about Dracula and not enough about the Demons.
    I suggested a free vote instead of a race and outlined my reasons for suggesting it.
    I noticed that Dracula got a conversion last night as well as the demon kill and pointed it out.
    I posted things, but no theories or plans with any substance.

Just making notes for the next game. I'll be sure to be a low poster and glide my way through the thread seeing as how being honest in this game has got me nowhere. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I'm going to go with Molly. Tigger has had an interesting day but his Molly theory, while not looking to be a certainty by any means, is probably the strongest we've got at the moment.

If Tigger isn't evil then there is a good chance he is giving the evil players the chance to sail under the radar. If it turns out he is evil, then I'd be looking at Stoogie.

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Ah had i seen that i would have flipped :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

for the record, voting for molly based on tiggers theory

So the reasons I'm being lynched are as follows:
    I posted too much about Dracula and not enough about the Demons.
    I suggested a free vote instead of a race and outlined my reasons for suggesting it.
    I noticed that Dracula got a conversion last night as well as the demon kill and pointed it out.
    I posted things, but no theories or plans with any substance.

Just making notes for the next game. I'll be sure to be a low poster and glide my way through the thread seeing as how being honest in this game has got me nowhere. :rolleyes:

i agree, when you kill me we can bitch about the low postrers

• Advertisement

Ah had i seen that i would have flipped :(

O wait its a 9pm vote... flipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Chagan wrote: »
    I'm going to go with Molly. Tigger has had an interesting day but his Molly theory, while not looking to be a certainty by any means, is probably the strongest we've got at the moment.

If Tigger isn't evil then there is a good chance he is giving the evil players the chance to sail under the radar.

I'm thinking along similar lines. The theory for lynching Molly is probably the best we've got but it's by no means watertight.

I haven't cast my vote yet but its looking like Molly (sorry, Molly) simply because I've fcuk all else to go on. So voting for Molly seems less random but I'm not exactly dripping with confidence either.

your getting lynched for slipping up
    i seen you
    you are molly
    i'm sure you are gonna kill me for it and the big mistake i made is forgetting you could take me with you, i should have waited till after the lynch and announcved it so enimen or the dracklings could get you rather than got myself killed
    however i get my record intact and apart from a guess at one drackilng i'm lost
    why:well because i made too much noise and max didn't he;p sso people are only posting about me
    also this is waaay more hardr than werewolf

i seen you
    you are molly
    i'm sure you are gonna kill me for it

You've said this a couple of times...
    So if you don't die you are wrong?

i seen you
    you are molly
    i'm sure you are gonna kill me for it and the big mistake i made is forgetting you could take me with you, i should have waited till after the lynch and announcved it so enimen or the dracklings could get you rather than got myself killed
    however i get my record intact and apart from a guess at one drackilng i'm lost
    why:well because i made too much noise and max didn't he;p sso people are only posting about me
    also this is waaay more hardr than werewolf
    #

Are you saying you're the seer then? You peeked me last night and the mods said I'm a demon? I'm calling bull**** on that.

You've said this a couple of times...
    So if you don't die you are wrong?
    no if she is carrie she might go for someoneelse but i doubt it
    ive a tiny bit of hope she might but i think i'm deluding myself
    if shes not carrie i'mstill not wrong but you wont know for a while

and if you lynch me because i tried to get Max killed thats ok i deserve it
    if you lynch me because im a baddy before even seeing if i was right i dont deserve it

#

Are you saying you're the seer then? You peeked me last night and the mods said I'm a demon? I'm calling bull**** on that.

i don'yt need peeks
    you are carrie, i read the rules i know that donnie dont get spefics only evil or good
    if i were the ser ihd have only got evil
    that was a message to the freeal donnie that i know
    look at where i said it
    right under sully confirming thaat the seer would only know good or evil

i'd prefer if you wern't lynched cos i dont want killing but you play the cards yo get

no if she is carrie she might go for someoneelse but i doubt it
    ive a tiny bit of hope she might but i think i'm deluding myself
    if shes not carrie i'mstill not wrong but you wont know for a while

Got ya now... reread the role there. Either way if she is we will know tonight whether she kills you or not

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

no if she is carrie
    you are carrie

You don't sound so sure........... Then you do.

• Advertisement

Ah here. So you know that I'm a demon, you know that Max is Helsing, you know the seer and you know a vampire?
    I refuse to believe that.

Advertisement