Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Okay then, notable things from each poster.

Empty posters
    Mahamageehad - 1 useful post on page 10, mainly empty
    Trying to figure out which one my only useful post was. :confused::mad:
    Nopeare wrote: »
    We actually really need to become more organised. I think after tonight's vote we should set a system in place for all lynchings. Since we have our own forum maybe create a separate topic as a poll only, if that's allowed? No discussion there just vote and post what you voted for (discussions here). Give everyone till 10am/noon tomorrow to vote and majority rules if people haven't voted. Races, random vote etc

As for our vote tonight everyone can vote Molly and exactly like I have said they're following tigger because of previous strike rate. So I'm as guilty as others for this but it'll become to easy for evil players to hide if we all just bundle with tigger every night with this excuse. As if he's turned we could have far too much faith in him.
    I defo don't agree with another thread but we should come to consensus here as you've suggested. I also don't agree with this blind faith in Tigger, so far he's named two accusations, one of which is flimsy (Molly), another against Max for being VH which he based completely on a grudge.
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So the reasons I'm being lynched are as follows:
    I posted too much about Dracula and not enough about the Demons.
    I suggested a free vote instead of a race and outlined my reasons for suggesting it.
    I noticed that Dracula got a conversion last night as well as the demon kill and pointed it out.
    I posted things, but no theories or plans with any substance.

Just making notes for the next game. I'll be sure to be a low poster and glide my way through the thread seeing as how being honest in this game has got me nowhere. :rolleyes:
    You know what, I'm probably putting myself on a list somewhere for this but I've changing from Molly to Tigger.
    She wasn't the only person to suggest something instead of a race - so did Y0sser, crosstown and Dottie to name but a few.

Also, I don't find it at all suspicious that Molly noticed that we lost two people instead of one. Yeah, ok, she made more of a big deal out of it, but I pointed it out myself in the post directly after Sulli made the announcement. I'm more suspicious of the people that didn't notice that we lost one person instead of two to be honest!!!!!

Molly, I'm not saying your innocent and I dunno if there's any saving you at this stage. I'm a villager that can't vote for you on things that I've also done - question if a race is best, pointed out that two were taken when we expected one, Digi also called me an empty poster.

Tigger on the other hand has been a great player in previous games but his noise is also an ideal cover and I really didn't like the whole grudge-naming Max. Not convinced he's evil, but think he's more evil than Molly based on current evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

crosstownk wrote: »
    You don't sound so sure........... Then you do.

i'm sure that she's a daemon
    proibaly carrie
    your a vanniliger btw

anyone else want their fortune told?

Trying to figure out which one my only useful post was. :confused::mad:

I defo don't agree with another thread but we should come to consensus here as you've suggested. I also don't agree with this blind faith in Tigger, so far he's named two accusations, one of which is flimsy (Molly), another against Max for being VH which he based completely on a grudge.

You know what, I'm probably putting myself on a list somewhere for this but I've changing from Molly to Tigger.
    She wasn't the only person to suggest something instead of a race - so did Y0sser, crosstown and Dottie to name but a few.

Also, I don't find it at all suspicious that Molly noticed that we lost two people instead of one. Yeah, ok, she made more of a big deal out of it, but I pointed it out myself in the post directly after Sulli made the announcement. I'm more suspicious of the people that didn't notice that we lost one person instead of two to be honest!!!!!

Molly, I'm not saying your innocent and I dunno if there's any saving you at this stage. I'm a villager that can't vote for you on things that I've also done - question if a race is best, pointed out that two were taken when we expected one, Digi also called me an empty poster.

Tigger on the other hand has been a great player in previous games but his noise is also an ideal cover and I really didn't like the whole grudge-naming Max. Not convinced he's evil, but think he's more evil than Molly based on current evidence.

wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

It's a reply to a post of mine Mahama, I can quote it if you want

• Advertisement

its soo simple
    i spotted molly
    people asked who id spotted
    i told them
    i got excited
    now you think i should be lynched, even if im wrong onmolly (i'm not ) that dont make me evil

Tigger wrote: »

Do me do me

It's a reply to a post of mine Mahama, I can quote it if you want

what is?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Do me do me

Yeah - do Digi.

Do me do me

ok its hard because you can fall back on yourt analyticalk skills and just post logic which is neutral
    i think you are a rolled villager i'm not sure which
    i'm 100% you aqint a demon or vamp (at this point)

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    Yeah - do Digi.

ok
    is valewolf ready with the camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Yea go on

Yea go on

your the hero i think
    definate rolled villy

i'm gonna put it out there i have no idea who enimen is so wheni say rolled villy it might be him

you are not a daemon or a vamp (yet)

Yeah, do me. I just disagreed with you so you'll likely name me a bad guy. :rolleyes:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2057662434

Hopefully a static link for the post count.

Sully can we get this OP'd? For us on mobile

Cheers

I defo don't agree with another thread but we should come to consensus here as you've suggested. I also don't agree with this blind faith in Tigger, so far he's named two accusations, one of which is flimsy (Molly), another against Max for being VH which he based completely .

The other thread was only for a poll temporarily nothing else. To be shut come noon tomorrow for good.

Not suggesting it for separate voting etc.

your the hero i think
    definate rolled villy

i'm gonna put it out there i have no idea who enimen is so wheni say rolled villy it might be him

Who is enimen?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Who is enimen?

anyone

anyone

Like enemy? :confused::confused:

last one
    hey ian yopu want yours done?
    ianis a daemon hes friends with molly
    he even made a point of stating hes voting for her
    i bet a millionthat they discjussed it nd then he did it and then he told us he did it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Boom. Voting closes. Counting and will revert.

Who is enimen?

MM
    marchsal mathers
    or mike myers
    enimen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

wrong

Am I the only one picturing Donald Trump taking time out the campaign for a quick game of Werewolf?

(I'm not comparing you to Trump Tigger, you speak much more sense :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

i think that's tigger for Mike Meyers

Yea go on

your the hero i think
    definate rolled villy

Powers aren't as precise as you think :( I know it'll be claimed I'd obviously deny it but I'm a simple villager (idiot) who wanders why no ones mentioned the tavern, I could use a drink

MM
    marchsal mathers
    or mike myers
    enimen

Whoops! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Lynch 1
    After losing quickbeam this morning, and knowing that Dracula recruited from their stock, the village was in turmoil. Mud was slung left, right and centre, and accusations were flying. After an early flurry of posts, Tigger drew suspicion on Mollyb60, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't shake the demon tag. The villagers rounded on her, ignoring her pleas that she was an innocent villager, and they lynched her.

Or rather they tried to lynch her. Mollyb60 used her demon tingly senses and bolted before they got a chance to finish her off. She took one of the villagers hostage, and now she is locked in her attic threatening to strike.

I'll report back when I hear who she has hostage, and whether anyone survives this massacre.

(I'll also include the vote breakdown when I manage to copy and paste the names on my phone)

for the record, voting for molly based on tiggers theory

here it is
    why for the record?
    the record will be read after the vote so no need
    nbohe wants it on the record

sullivlo wrote: »
    Lynch 1
    After losing quickbeam this morning, and knowing that Dracula recruited from their stock, the village was in turmoil. Mud was slung left, right and centre, and accusations were flying. After an early flurry of posts, Tigger drew suspicion on Mollyb60, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't shake the demon tag. The villagers rounded on her, ignoring her pleas that she was an innocent villager, and they lynched her.

Or rather they tried to lynch her. Mollyb60 used her demon tingly senses and bolted before they got a chance to finish her off. She took one of the villagers hostage, and now she is locked in her attic threatening to strike.

I'll report back when I hear who she has hostage, and whether anyone survives this massacre.

(I'll also include the vote breakdown when I manage to copy and paste the names on my phone)
    you are all a bunch of doubters

Tigger for ever

• Advertisement

yosserian is a daemon

apart for that good luck everybody

Advertisement