Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Nopeare wrote: »
    Why me? I went for you on your post complaining as if tigger wasn't killed quick enough, which led him to give us yoss.

If he is all wise he named me a villager and unless I missed it no one has really tagged me yet so why randomly pick me? Especially so soon after I call you on been the 3rd demon?

It was to do with the way ye interacted I think.

I think you're a villager, fearful of Y0ss as The Thing and him changing you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I want to give VH a suggestion but don't want to risk them turning yet. If conversion was up to 9pm I could tell him now and no fear of the target being changed

I don't understand, (not accusing, genuinely looking for an explanation)

I don't understand, (not accusing, genuinely looking for an explanation)

I want to give VH a suggestion. If I did, and I was wrong they could change to change who I said to follow, we'd be unlikely to pick that person to follow again

I want to give VH a suggestion. If I did, and I was wrong they could change to change who I said to follow, we'd be unlikely to pick that person to follow again

Gotcha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'd say give suggestions anyways, they can still choose who to follow. I don't have a clear suspicion for vampires yet, I think maybe focus on a middle poster? Maybe nopeare, mick or trit?

As for the seer, I would think that looking into y0sser is a waste, I'd say after Tig's accusation his breaths are numbered. I'd say one of the top three posters - Max, Cross or Digi.

Also, having reviewed Y0ssers posts I'm pretty sure I can see why Tig picked him.

• Advertisement

Fine, VH I think Trit based on evidence in my long post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

crosstownk wrote: »
    Yep - that was in response to a post from Nopeare.

Why didn't you share it and try to gain some support? TBH, it looks a bit like you hid by voting for a player that wasn't in the running.

I was going to when I got in from work, but I had to leave straight away so didn't get a chance. Hide? I would've been better off just plumping for Tigger/Molly and hiding amongst everyone else. Now I stand out, I'm the only one who voted for someone still in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Back and just catching up. A few different things that ill try to refine as i get up to speed

Tigger was almost certainly not a baddie. As was pointed out earlier by me he basically signed his death warrant if he was right. That said he didnt seem to be rolled either and he did get to give us a last snippet before he died. Id suggest the seer should look at that tonight.

VH should look at whomever they please tonight. If theyre taking orders from us theyre basically just clearing someone to be turned next night. Unless they stick on one person it will just become a game of follow the leader for Drac.

Team drac is 2 at the moment. They still need to recruit tonight. After they get to about 3-4 theyll likely just maintain the numbers until VH is turned or dead. If VH actually wants to check me thats fine but its a waste. That said i dont have too many alternative checks. Im tryng to look for possible converts based on posting style but its tricky with only one convert. There are posters who stick our this game but its hard to know which side their role might be on.

Max a question for you. You were certain earlier if Mollys innocence (like really certain). Why were you so certain?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Barney92 wrote: »
    I was going to when I got in from work, but I had to leave straight away so didn't get a chance. Hide? I would've been better off just plumping for Tigger/Molly and hiding amongst everyone else. Now I stand out, I'm the only one who voted for someone still in the game.

It's still odd that you went solo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

It was to do with the way ye interacted I think.

I think you're a villager, fearful of Y0ss as The Thing and him changing you

The term "I think" makes it seem like you're quoting someone else's post but you're the one who is accusing me. So can I please have an example of where I interacted in a manner that makes you suspicious?

This accusation/post and the one I picked out earlier is really making me think you're the 3rd demon (believing tigger that yoss is the 2nd)

You're also half back tracking on the post by saying you think I'm a villager but afraid I'm going to be converted? If that's the case is your logic wipe out the villagers first as they pose a threat of being converted?!?

crosstownk wrote: »
    It's still odd that you went solo.

Oh it's odd enough alright, I'll admit that.

Sorry NoPeare I'm not sober so thoughts are a little cloudy. I'll answer that after the morn if I'm here

Probably won't vote for you tomorrow though crosstownk, I reckon I'll go with Tigger's advice and vote yosser. I'm not entirely sure on him, but Tigger has thus far done well.

I'd say give suggestions anyways, they can still choose who to follow. I don't have a clear suspicion for vampires yet, I think maybe focus on a middle poster? Maybe nopeare, mick or trit?

I'm more than happy to be checked but honestly I'd prefer to be lynched/seer checked than waste a follow on me as we only get one every 2 days and by then Dracula could have 2 further recruits. I think this is maybe our most valuable role until we get team Dracula or lose VH.

Also I'm aware someone will probably point out I could be Dracula or lucifer as I'd show innocent to the seer thus get away.

Sorry NoPeare I'm not sober so thoughts are a little cloudy. I'll answer that after the morn if I'm here

No problem, and I'm sure with some of the thorough checkers we have I don't need to say it but if I'm gone in the morning please note digital and yosser (from tigger). Digital is my top suspect now, after what seems some strange posting. Could be after a few or a good excuse to try and back track tomorrow.

Good work today. Carrie gone is a good move for the village.

Nopeare wrote: »
    No problem, and I'm sure with some of the thorough checkers we have I don't need to say it but if I'm gone in the morning please note digital and yosser (from tigger). Digital is my top suspect now, after what seems some strange posting. Could be after a few or a good excuse to try and back track tomorrow.

I am absolutely stoned I'll be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I am absolutely stoned I'll be honest

That's a good Monday :)

Still no sign of Shane no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

tritium wrote: »
    Max a question for you. You were certain earlier if Mollys innocence (like really certain). Why were you so certain?

Eh... when?

Still no sign of Shane no?

Also just noticed, unless Sulli missed it then Shane didn't vote either.

Eh... when?

My bad you didnt, i misread one of your posts when you were argueing with tigger.

Also just noticed, unless Sulli missed it then Shane didn't vote either.

Did neurotic also miss the vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

update

Shane and neurotic missed the vote.

Shane also hasn't posted yet, so he may be mod killed.

Will keep ye informed.

Also I have RL commitments at 10 so my lovely co-mod Suffering Golfer will update ye on the nights adventures. I will sort out access (& PMs to people) as required when I get back to the office.

Morning all! I think after the munch today we need to get out sh1t together.

There were a couple of good suggestions yesterday as to how to do this, I'm open to any. I think if we do a poll/vote though we should try keep in this thread, taking it off thread give people an opportunity/excuse to say "oh I missed it / I didn't know" when they want to vote differently. We're all scrutinising every post on this thread so there's no excuse for missing it here.

I'm also conscious that someone pointed out (maybe max?) That even though we talk about routing out low posters we never do it so we create a safe space for them to coast by.
    Something Molly said early on yesterday made me think of this, (on mobile so I'll find it and quote when im on desktop) she was opposed to looking at low posters as some people are at work and cant use their phones, it might be nothing but she was Carrie and she could have been diverting attention from a teammate.

I'm also conscious that someone pointed out (maybe max?) That even though we talk about routing out low posters we never do it so we create a safe space for them to coast by. Something Molly said early on yesterday made me think of this, (on mobile so I'll find it and quote when im on desktop) she was opposed to looking at low posters as some people are at work and cant use their phones, it might be nothing but she was Carrie and she could have been diverting attention from a teammate.

Damn, I found it, that was her reasoning for opposing a trial rather than a low poster lynch

Mollyb60 wrote:
    The problem I see with a trial is that you're doing it in the middle of the day when most people are busy/in work. If we have a 6pm deadline, speaking from experience, people might not be home from work in time to defend themselves which isnt fair. Most people can use their phones in work (to the detriment of their jobs!) but not all.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Maybe we should just leave the first lynch vote completely free and let people put forward some sort of argument for their choice? Then later we can see if we can use that info.

Here it is

Morning all! I think after the munch today we need to get out sh1t together.

There were a couple of good suggestions yesterday as to how to do this, I'm open to any. I think if we do a poll/vote though we should try keep in this thread, taking it off thread give people an opportunity/excuse to say "oh I missed it / I didn't know" when they want to vote differently. We're all scrutinising every post on this thread so there's no excuse for missing it here.

I'm also conscious that someone pointed out (maybe max?) That even though we talk about routing out low posters we never do it so we create a safe space for them to coast by.
    Something Molly said early on yesterday made me think of this, (on mobile so I'll find it and quote when im on desktop) she was opposed to looking at low posters as some people are at work and cant use their phones, it might be nothing but she was Carrie and she could have been diverting attention from a teammate.

I think this is a good suggestion. Question is do we lynch yoss on tiggers advice today and save low posters for tomorow. Either way we should keep this in mind since every game has had a low count baddie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

tritium wrote: »
    I think this is a good suggestion. Question is do we lynch yoss on tiggers advice today and save low posters for tomorow. Either way we should keep this in mind since every game has had a low count baddie.

I'd go with yoss for today of he's still around after this morning's munch. He's the best we can go with for now. But it's a long time to 9pm so who knows what may happen yet

Advertisement