Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

sullivlo wrote: »
    Shapeshift is separate to demons kills

Now thats interesting.

Need to think this through. Did the demons choose not to kill or missed a kill. Why wouldnt yosser give a kill order with his shapeshift?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

crosstownk wrote: »
    Hang on - I'm confused.

The Vampires had a kill. The shapeshifter (we think) did his thing. So should there not have been two more kills - one demon kill and one Mike kill?

Apologies if this has already been covered.

I think this is what happened
    I'm reading it as Vamps tried to kill Yoss, but he shifted first. Mike killed Digital Solitude. Yoss either didn't know he could also put in a kill order, or wasn't allowed to do both, or he forgot and his final teammate wasn't online to do it.

Can't be sure though, it's clear as mud.

Oh it's also possible that both Mike and the Vamps went for Yoss and that the demons killed DigiSol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Last post I swear! My boss will have me killed otherwise! :P
    Uriel. wrote: »
    This always raises my suspicions...
    Oh you accused me, pffft. sure I am a villager. BTW I'd never accuse you, you are on my safe list...

hmmm trying very hard...

That aside,

looking at Maximus' post earlier quoting Digital's previous posts, it seems to me that Trit and Nopeare are strong candidates for lynch considerations today.
    While I get what you're saying, you however do make my top 5 for now. Not saying you have a role, just that these 5 seem less villagery than others.
    Dazzler, Valeyard, Uriel, Tritium and Shane.

Maybe everyone should name their top 5 most suspicious and we can pull race candidates from that? I actually have a note that Tig called nopeare a villager(?), I'll look for that post later to see if I had that right.
    Xaracatz wrote: »
    Don't say "for the record" :pac:

Yah - I don't know. But we don't have people to race now. I'd go low / high again?
    For the record, it was on purpose! ;) I've suggested we pull it from people's most suspicious as above. Added bonus, if the seer has info they can get it out without being obvious.
    crosstownk wrote: »
    Hang on - I'm confused.

The Vampires had a kill. The shapeshifter (we think) did his thing. So should there not have been two more kills - one demon kill and one Mike kill?

Apologies if this has already been covered.

Vampires tried to kill Y0sser but he shapeshifted first. Mike killed Digi. No idea why the other demon didn't make a kill, I floated the theory that it might have been Shane as he hasn't been online here yet. Either way, looks like they forgot to make a kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Oh it's also possible that both Mike and the Vamps went for Yoss and that the demons killed DigiSol.

What about the bit in the post about the demons being in disarray and unsure who to kill though?

• Advertisement

What about the bit in the post about the demons being in disarray and unsure who to kill though?

Yeah that's why my first post assumed they hadn't put in an order. But now the mods are openly admitting that they're trying to fuck us over, so who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I am getting very confuzzled this game :o

So Yossar the poster is dead but his role was transferred to another player?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

This may be way off, but I want to get this straight in my head

Vamps chose to kill
    Mike had a kill
    demons had a kill

however yoss shape shifter so was not killed

so only one kill, could it be that the vamps killed and mike like a good serial killer killed, but hid the body, and we don't know who he killed yet?

I'm only just at my desk now, but has mick posted yet this morning? maybe mike got him and he's been told he's dead but we haven't found the body yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Uriel. wrote: »
    looking at Maximus' post earlier quoting Digital's previous posts, it seems to me that Trit and Nopeare are strong candidates for lynch considerations today.

I honestly am a plain villager, even go back and look tigger is 2 for 2 and when I asked him to read me he said I'm a villager he suspected with a role.

I don't want to waste the villages time so if I'm a big suspect to people it's better to do this now and get rid of suspicion or if I'm someone that is going to remain a distraction lynch me and move on quickly.

This may be way off, but I want to get this straight in my head

Vamps chose to kill
    Mike had a kill
    demons had a kill

however yoss shape shifter so was not killed

so only one kill, could it be that the vamps killed and mike like a good serial killer killed, but hid the body, and we don't know who he killed yet?

I'm only just at my desk now, but has mick posted yet this morning? maybe mike got him and he's been told he's dead but we haven't found the body yet?

Did a search for mick, no posts today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Yeah that's why my first post assumed they hadn't put in an order. But now the mods are openly admitting that they're trying to fuck us over, so who knows.

The mods aren't doing that at all. Ask us questions and we'll respond with answers.

The mods aren't doing that at all. Ask us questions and we'll respond with answers.

Who ordered Digital Solitude killed?
    Did someone put in a kill order on Yoss?
    Did the demons put in a kill order?
    Who is playing as Mike Myers? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'll ask because I'm confused:

Exactly what happened last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I reckon that either the demons forgot to kill someone (suggesting Shane as a suspect) or they targeted the same person, which wouldn't be entirely surprising given the swell of support for yosser as being a baddie of some description. I which case the demons would have killed Digi.

I think the hiding the body and not telling us about a kill is possible but a long shot.

On the lunatic, sorry if this has been asked. They are one of the existing roles but don't know it yet? Or will they be given a new role that hasn't been outlined yet? Just wondering in case they could become an extra baddie, or if one of the role players is just out of the game until day 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I am confused by it all. Was stuck in a meeting all morning, so trying to get through the thread now, but the shapeshifter thing has me very confused.

For the lynch tonight though, my suspicions lie with Dazzler and partyjungle.
    Both of these voted for Tigger in last night's lynch. Neither of them have made any sort of "valuable" contribution on thread, and are not engaging much in the discussion - kinda seagull posters just to keep off the radar me thinks.
    Based on their posts to date, The_Dazzler is definitely my number one choice at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Maybe everyone should name their top 5 most suspicious and we can pull race candidates from that? I actually have a note that Tig called nopeare a villager(?), I'll look for that post later to see if I had that right.
    QUOTE]

Post 674
    Tigger wrote: »
    your the hero i think
    definate rolled villy

i'm gonna put it out there i have no idea who enimen is so wheni say rolled villy it might be him

you are not a daemon or a vamp (yet)

He is 2.5 from 3 - I'm a normal villager (1 for Molly/1 for Yoss/0.5 on me)
    Nopeare wrote: »
    I'm sure someone will go back but the 2 killed were my predictions of demons last night. I wonder were they both hence only 2 kills (Mike and Dracula)?

Although the GM's message above makes it seem like the thing got a transform in so there is probably 1 demon left at least.

I think digital could of been a demon as well if you look at my posts last night he seemed to get upset over the fact tigger named yosser before Molly got him...

Who ordered Digital Solitude killed?
    Did someone put in a kill order on Yoss?
    Did the demons put in a kill order?
    Who is playing as Mike Myers? :pac:

Both the demons and Mike Myers ordered for a kill on digi.

Yosser put in a conversion order so ended up dying himself, another poster taking his place in the demon team.

The vamps put an order on yosser but he had self sacrificed by then.

And I'm ignoring your last question :pac:

Barney92 wrote: »

I think the hiding the body and not telling us about a kill is possible but a long shot.

?

Possibly, but the nothing is as it seems bit is what led me there

also this
    WerewolfGM wrote: »

Mike is interesting. They're wandering around after their kill, now covered in blood, however it is going unnoticed. Villagers see Mike. They have the chats - typical Irish catastrophe discussion "awful sad, awful sad" says Mike, to be met with the response "sure I only saw them picking pumpkins in the field yesterday", and cries of "won't somebody think of the children". Mike slips away back into the shadows to kill another day. If they choose to of course.

the idea that he's wandering around the village and we've noticed nothing made me think it

Yosser put in a conversion order so ended up dying himself, another poster taking his place in the demon team.

I was not expecting to get 3 out of 4! :D Great, that's all crystal clear then thanks.

well that quashes my theory!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

An interesting night.

Can someone post a list of players who are left?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

what is the value of the bettlegeuse role?

Do we know if that role has been activated straight away?

quickbeam -Dead
    mahamageehad
    MicksJaguar
    A neurotic
    tritium
    y0ssar1an22- Shape Shifter
    Uriel.
    The_Valeyard
    gufc21
    Digital Solitude- Dead
    Tigger - Dead
    Maximus Alexander
    Mollyb60- Carrie
    partyjungle
    dottie_lottie
    Stoogie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz
    Nopeare
    MrsFlushdraw
    The Dazzler
    Shane.C
    Chagan
    Crosstownk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Possibly, but the nothing is as it seems bit is what led me there

Oh I liked the theory, and would fit with the theme. But I reckon they might wait a bit longer to try pull anything too surprising, if they are going to.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

OK. So we lost another villager and it looks like the Demon team is down to 2. Not a complete disaster for the village. It could have been much worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

An interesting night.

Can someone post a list of players who are left?

Think this is the full list:

mahamageehad
    MicksJaguar
    A neurotic
    tritium
    Uriel
    The_Valeyard
    gufc21
    Maximus Alexander
    partyjungle
    dottie_lottie
    Stoogie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz
    Nopeare
    MrsFlushdraw
    The Dazzler
    Shane.C
    Chagan
    Crosstownk

quickbeam -Dead
    mahamageehad
    MicksJaguar
    A neurotic
    tritium
    y0ssar1an22- Shape Shifter
    Uriel.
    The_Valeyard
    gufc21
    Digital Solitude- Dead
    Tigger - Dead
    Maximus Alexander
    Mollyb60- Carrie
    partyjungle
    dottie_lottie
    Stoogie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz
    Nopeare
    MrsFlushdraw
    The Dazzler
    Shane.C
    Chagan
    Crosstownk

Adding that Shane and A Neurotic missed the vote last night

BOOM

In a cruel twist of events, Dean tried to save Yosser.

But Yosser was killed.

So Dean has been sacrificed, along with the person who put the kill on Yosser.

RIP Trit.

Ok so Digital Solitude was definitely not MM or a demon. Still could have been a vampire, but as I don't see much reason for two teams to have suspected that, I'm going to assume he was killed a suspected roled villager. Whether he actually was or not is a separate issue.

It might be worth noting that the one player I found him having specific suspicions of was Tritium as a vampire. He called for Tritium to be followed by VH, but we have no way of knowing if this took place. However, the vampires are the only team who didn't try to kill him, so can we assume he was wrong about this?

On the other hand, if Tritium was Mike or a Lucifer instead it would be a good move for him to do away with Digital for this very reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

BOOM

In a cruel twist of events, Dean tried to save Yosser.

But Yosser was killed.

So Dean has been sacrificed, along with the person who put the kill on Yosser.

RIP Trit.

holy jebus

Advertisement