Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

sullivlo wrote: »
    BOOM

In a cruel twist of events, Dean tried to save Yosser.

But Yosser was killed.

So Dean has been sacrificed, along with the person who put the kill on Yosser.

RIP Trit.

BALLS!! ok I'm gonna assume that trit was Dean and the mods aren't telling us who put the hit on Yoss. BUUUUT Mick is still MIA so maybe he did?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

BALLS!! ok I'm gonna assume that trit was Dean and the mods aren't telling us who put the hit on Yoss. BUUUUT Mick is still MIA so maybe he did?

why would Dean try to save yosser?
    Unless we're talking about the new yosser (i.e. the person who was chosen for the shift).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Dean was Digital, Trit was a vamp who tried to kill Yoss?

Both the demons and Mike Myers ordered for a kill on digi.

digi didn't die by sacrifice, he died cos he had two kill orders on him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Dean was Digital, Trit was a vamp who tried to kill Yoss?

That would fit with Digital and Tigger being brothers. If trit was the vamp and not Dean then a good chance we've got dracula. Although there's a good chance of that anyway.

• Advertisement

digi didn't die by sacrifice, he died cos he had two kill orders on him

Doesn't it depend what order things went in though? If Digi protected Yoss early, then his sacrifice would take precedence over the kill orders against him.

Could be a super clever play to protect Yoss after Tigger outed him as a demon in order to try and kill Dracula.

I mean I've no idea what's going on but just throwing things out there.

Oh wait, the mods answer questions.

Hey mods, am I right? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Both the demons and Mike Myers ordered for a kill on digi.

Yosser put in a conversion order so ended up dying himself, another poster taking his place in the demon team.

The vamps put an order on yosser but he had self sacrificed by then.

And I'm ignoring your last question :pac:
    BOOM

In a cruel twist of events, Dean tried to save Yosser.

But Yosser was killed.

So Dean has been sacrificed, along with the person who put the kill on Yosser.

RIP Trit.

Am I correct in assuming that a Vampire is no dead. Was Trit Dean or was he the vampire?

So Yoss is dead, a villager has been shapeshifted, Dean is dead, a Vampire is dead?

Have I got this correct?

My brain is overheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ok so we know for def in the baddie team that Molly was Carrie and trit was a vampire.

I wonder if the two teams thought DS was VH ?
    This is one hellova confusing game with so much happening. Good game but confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

crosstownk wrote: »
    Am I correct in assuming that a Vampire is no dead. Was Trit Dean or was he the vampire?

So Yoss is dead, a villager has been shapeshifted, Dean is dead, a Vampire is dead?

Have I got this correct?

My brain is overheating.

I took the put the kill on Yossar as he Trit was a vampire as the vampires went for Yossar.

And "someone" has been shapeshifted as he would have just picked a body yeah?

• Advertisement

I took the put the kill on Yossar as he Trit was a vampire as the vampires went for Yossar.

And "someone" has been shapeshifted as he would have just picked a body yeah?

I got two hours sleep last night, but I am right in saying yosser was a demon, right?

Uriel. wrote: »
    I got two hours sleep last night, but I am right in saying yosser was a demon, right?

yep shape shifter

yep shape shifter

ok, so did Dean try to protect yosser or did Dean try to protect the villager that yosser selected to shapeshift??

Have I got this correct?

My brain is overheating.

I read the whole morning events as Digi killed by demons/ Mike

Vamps put in a kill on yoss

Yoss Shapeshifted into an new villager

Dean protected yoss and as a result of the vamp kill order he died, but he also too the vamp that gave the order with him

if the vamps only kill tonight it could mean that drac gave the kill order and he's dead now

ok, so did Dean try to protect yosser or did Dean try to protect the villager that yosser selected to shapeshift??

We've no way to know, I don't think. Unless Sam is still alive, and on the village team

Would Dean have bothered to protect Yosser given the large amount of suspicion around him after Tiggers post?

Would Dean have bothered to protect Yosser given the large amount of suspicion around him after Tiggers post?

Are you thinking it's a mod bluff?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

We've no way to know, I don't think. Unless Sam is still alive, and on the village team

We do, once the priest comes out and I advise tomorrow morning at the earliest they'll be able to tell us who is dead and what role they had. Then we should be able to work out who Dean was protecting and from whom.

Have I got this correct?

My brain is overheating.

We've three dead, but 3 kill orders, a shapeshifting 'suicide', a hero 'suicide' and a hero kill to account for.

Three dead for 6 kills.

So in Trit, Dean and Yosser we have a vampire, Dean and a shapeshifter. It's a matter of clarifying what happened.
    • We know Digital had two kill orders against him from the Demons and Mike Myers.
    • We know Yoss had one kill order against him from the vampires.
    • We know Yoss was the shapeshifter who shifted before being killed.

So, either Tritium was Dean and died by protecting Yoss. Leaving Digital as a vampire who was triple killed.

Or, Tritium was the vampire and Digital was Dean, who protected Yoss thus killing Tritium before himself being triple killed.

Either way, Digital's corpse must be in an awful state.

Are you thinking it's a mod bluff?

No. I'm just curious as to why Dean would protect Yoss after last night. It doesn't make sense.

• Advertisement

Well the thing is, yosser was the prime lynch candidate for today, on account of Tigger. So why protect him (if yoss was demon). If yos was demon and Dean protected him, then Lucifer would be dead.

So I'd guess Dean protected someone he thought was a villager (who has now shapeshifted into a Demon).

If that's the case, we need to figure out who Dean would have protected and why? because that person could now be a demon.

don't forget, Sam, if still alive could have chosen the dark side.

No. I'm just curious as to why Dean would protect Yoss after last night. It doesn't make sense.

It makes sense if you thought Mike or the Vampires might go after Yoss in the night. Which did happen...

that;s my point. and if that is the case, he must have protected another villager, and woudl that now mean that it is that other villager is the newly shapeshifted demon?

Well the thing is, yosser was the prime lynch candidate for today, on account of Tigger. So why protect him (if yoss was demon). If yos was demon and Dean protected him, then Lucifer would be dead.

So I'd guess Dean protected someone he thought was a villager (who has now shapeshifted into a Demon).

If that's the case, we need to figure out who Dean would have protected and why? because that person could now be a demon.

Mod specifically stated that Dean protected Yoss.

Ah yes. Now that makes sense.

Mod specifically stated that Dean protected Yoss.

but was it the old yoss or the new yoss?
    all is not as it seems.

all is not as it seems.

he protected yoss, not the shapeshifter. we have to think of them as two separate entities. Yoss was the shell the shape shifter inhabited, it's now inhabiting another

all is not as it seems.

Yoss isn't a character in the game, he is a player. We weren't told that Dean protected the shapeshifter, it was Yoss specifically.

It makes sense if you thought Mike or the Vampires might go after Yoss in the night. Which did happen...

can't see Mike going after yoss.
    Yoss was a prime target to die by lynch. Mike, with a kill every second night, would want to maximise the death toll. why bother going after someone was almost guaranteed to die anyway.

• Advertisement

can't see Mike going after yoss.
    Yoss was a prime target to die by lynch. Mike, with a kill every second night, would want to maximise the death toll. why bother going after someone was almost guaranteed to die anyway.

Not sure what your point is here. I said that if you felt that Mike or the Vampires would go after him in the night, the move would make sense.

The vampires did go after him. It was a clever move. I don't know why people are struggling with this tbh, unless trying to muddy the waters.

Advertisement