Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Uriel. wrote: »
    can't see Mike going after yoss.
    Yoss was a prime target to die by lynch. Mike, with a kill every second night, would want to maximise the death toll. why bother going after someone was almost guaranteed to die anyway.

Did Yoss point at anyone? maybe he pointed at Mike and mike got spooked, thought he's shut him up so he didn't have a day to drum up support for his theory?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Not sure what your point is here. I said that if you felt that Mike or the Vampires would go after him in the night, the move would make sense.

The vampires did go after him. It was a clever move. I don't know why people are struggling with this tbh, unless trying to muddy the waters.

I am just trying to figure it out, relax. So Tritium was most likely to be the vampire

ok, I have to go for lunch now and be social in the real world, nobody else die while I'm gone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I am just trying to figure it out, relax. So Tritium was most likely to be the vampire

That's my view at the moment.

Basically unless there's a 4th dead that hasn't been revealed yet, then Trit ans Digital had to be Dean and a vampire.

I already had my suspicions that Digital was Dean so that's where I'm leaning.

If someone has time over lunch might be worth going back to see if you can see a change in Trits behaviour after the first convert. Might indicate if he's Dracula or drackling

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Ok - I have a theory. The previous access to the SubForum thread. Who didn't post in there?

Because, if they didn't, they were PMing...

Xaracatz wrote:
    Ok - I have a theory. The previous access to the SubForum thread. Who didn't post in there?

I don't get you?

I don't get you?

You had to post in the subforum thread to get access to post in here. BUT - I don't think everybody in here posted. SO - they might have requested access to post via PM. Suspicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Xaracatz wrote: »
    You had to post in the subforum thread to get access to post in here. BUT - I don't think everybody in here posted. SO - they might have requested access to post via PM. Suspicious.

I don't see where you coming from?

My brain is fried after this mornings revelations so maybe it's just me.

tritium wrote: »
    Good morning village. Its a bleak one out there. Im spending the morning putting some new items in the bargain bin of the store (my last sale ended abruptly so this one is bigger than ever to shift the old stock). Great prices on Holy water and garlic. Just in we also have best quality pinewood stakes. We're also expecting a big delivery of holy relics any day now......
    Oh and the bad news in all that is we probably need to sacrifice a few villagers to Drac to catch him
    Just a thought experiment

Could everyone post the name of another player that they beleive is a villager
    Right that settles it yosser was shifter, didnt get him in time

I don't see any momentous shift in posting style etc. but a night 1 convert meant that most posts from day 1 would be general strategy or questions on the rules so not much to go for.

I am not sure at what time the convert gets notified (is it at munch time (10am) or before)?
    at 8.41 on the first morning 80mins before the munch result was announced Trit had that strange post focused on vampires (holy relics etc.) which seems odd. but I guess Dracula has up until 10am to pick the convert so Trit probably didn't know about the conversion at the time of the post - but just posting it anyway in case I have the timelines wrong.

After that there's some focus on offering up villagers to catch drac, then looking for people to say who they think is a villager and why.

The final one "didn't get him in time"... maybe a typo or reading too much into it... but does he mean (we - vamps, if he is on team drac) didn't get him in time?

• Advertisement

would seem like an odd and overthought strategy. but who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

MOD

Not everyone needed to post in the thread. Some people I automatically gave access to based on their posting in the interest thread.

So I'm gonna nip that theory in the bud and request that all game related theories are based on what's posted in the game thread.

enjoy the afternoon :)

sullivlo wrote: »
    MOD

Not everyone needed to post in the thread. Some people I automatically gave access to based on their posting in the interest thread.

So I'm gonna nip that theory in the bud and request that all game related theories are based on what's posted in the game thread.

enjoy the afternoon :)

thank fnuck!

would seem like an odd and overthought strategy. but who knows.

Yeah - look, I just don't know. Was trying to think of something helpful.

Yeah - look, I just don't know. Was trying to think of something helpful.

Edit - and obviously wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

So much death and distruction my poor village.

Interesting Uriel. Based on a bit of Tigger logic could the focud on Dracula related conversation indicate he was in fact Dracula? Huge win for us if so.

Interesting Uriel. Based on a bit of Tigger logic could the focud on Dracula related conversation indicate he was in fact Dracula? Huge win for us if so.

possibly indeed. we'll need to keep an eye out for conversions.
    We just need to be a bit careful though, if Trit was a dracling (the only one), if we get into a mindset that no conversions = no dracula then it might encourage dracula to play a lone wolf style game like Mike wit the village forgetting about his existence (i.e. assuming he's dead).... very dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Do we have two bodies confirmed by the mods as to who dean and the extra vamp were.

So dean tried to save yoss, and was killed. The aim there i assume was just to take out a vamp for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ah ok... i see trit is confirmed dead, but who was the second?

Either dean who sacrificed or the vamp who put in the order....

• Advertisement

Someone eplain slowly whats going on?

Then lets play a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Someone eplain slowly whats going on?

Then lets play a game.

Well, Mick is alive anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Christ. Can someone give me the summed up version of what we actually know at this point? I've speed read through now on lunch and I'm awfully confused.

Mods - can ye confirm if three were killed or four?

As far as I can see there were 6 "deaths" but there was some cross over. We have 3 bodies - Trit, y0sser and Digi. In there there should be:
    • 1 dead vampire (who put the hit on y0sser)
    • 1 dead shapeshifter shell - assumed as y0sser
    • 1 dead hero (tried to save y0sser)

And here's the hit list:
    • Demons put a hit on Digi
    • Mike Myers put a hit on Digi
    • Vampires put a hit on y0sser

There's a lot of confusion here on the thread, most of it intentional but I think we're missing something very important here.

I just figured out what happened last night it was

A MONSTER MASH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcM3nCsglA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I agree with this, seems logical.

There is something strange going on here today but who we going to call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

We could be okay, possibly three badies gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Right so. Once we've actually figured out who's still alive, we'll be able to decide who to lynch? :pac:

Sounds simple but all is not as it seems, apparently.

Whatever happened last night it was certainly a

THRILLER

• Advertisement

Right thats the 3 videos up when do I get my special power?

Advertisement